Reviews for At Lake Winnipesaukee
NoSugarForValdez chapter 1 . 3/3
I'd love to read more! This is great so far! You, sir, (or not SIR. Gender is irrelevant to the accuracy of this statement.) are an EXCELLENT author. This is fantastic. Absolutely fantastic.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/7/2014
CUte! More ! Please?
x0onehellofabutler0x chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
Gotta love the Boston accent. It is that bad where I'm from! So funny. I talk just like that. :D
moved000 chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
you suck!

i can't believe you haven't updated T-T

no you don't actually suck. but i really like this. this is good. i just

ugh you ended with a cliff-hanger Dx

anyways, i hope you could continue this sometime (:

thnx for sharing
bookworm-chan chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
This is great! I'm waiting for the next update with a heck of a lot of anticipation! XD Keep up the good work!
MoonClaimed chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
Cool idea, with a lot of interesting characterization for the OCs. I'd like to see more. D
KarmaHope chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
I feel sorta bad for England here... having to put up with us obnoxious Americans.

But that's just who we are.
Don-Jam chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
I like it, very funny without trying to be.
Camila Can't Think chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
That was AMAZING! I really want to see the rest of this, are you gonna update? and if you are, are we going to see all 50 states? :D
MeadowLark4491 chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
I like it so far, and I do hope you update. It looks like it could be intersting. One thing though, I would think that Arthur would understand how Will talks better than most of the other states would. But that's me talking as someone fromt eh west coast so I dunno for sure. Well done.
Katti94 chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
HaHa x3

Hope u wil update soon D
The Comment chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
Aww, how sweet! Can't wait for more!
LuckyNumbers chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
If you name New Jersey Snooki, I swear to GOD...

*ahem*

Anyway, this looks like a good way to start off. Keep going!
3 chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
Finding this story was so weird... because I was just at Lake Winnipesaukee this July! (I'm from NJ) It was positively beautiful.

Aaaaaanyway - I think that Alfred having 50 kids is cute and hilarious, too! So I'm really excited for this story!

MA's accent was fun to read - and since we stopped in Boston on our way back (yes, we drove!) I actually understood it!

Also; if you put NJ in here, please don't give her/him that godawful accent everything seems to think we have. Please. I beg you.

Great story so far, though! Keep it up!
Sporadic-Dreams chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
whee!~

i positively adore fics with us and his 50 kids...

pfft..im sorry, but the images of america being pedophilic are just too...pfft..

can't wait for the next chapter!

ciao~