Reviews for At Lake Winnipesaukee
Guest chapter 1 . 2/7/2014
CUte! More ! Please?
x0onehellofabutler0x chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
Gotta love the Boston accent. It is that bad where I'm from! So funny. I talk just like that. :D
moved000 chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
you suck!

i can't believe you haven't updated T-T

no you don't actually suck. but i really like this. this is good. i just

ugh you ended with a cliff-hanger Dx

anyways, i hope you could continue this sometime (:

thnx for sharing
bookworm-chan chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
This is great! I'm waiting for the next update with a heck of a lot of anticipation! XD Keep up the good work!
MoonClaimed chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
Cool idea, with a lot of interesting characterization for the OCs. I'd like to see more. D
KarmaHope chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
I feel sorta bad for England here... having to put up with us obnoxious Americans.

But that's just who we are.
Don-Jam chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
I like it, very funny without trying to be.
Camila Can't Think chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
That was AMAZING! I really want to see the rest of this, are you gonna update? and if you are, are we going to see all 50 states? :D
MeadowLark4491 chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
I like it so far, and I do hope you update. It looks like it could be intersting. One thing though, I would think that Arthur would understand how Will talks better than most of the other states would. But that's me talking as someone fromt eh west coast so I dunno for sure. Well done.
Katti94 chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
HaHa x3

Hope u wil update soon D
The Comment chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
Aww, how sweet! Can't wait for more!
LuckyNumbers chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
If you name New Jersey Snooki, I swear to GOD...

*ahem*

Anyway, this looks like a good way to start off. Keep going!
3 chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
Finding this story was so weird... because I was just at Lake Winnipesaukee this July! (I'm from NJ) It was positively beautiful.

Aaaaaanyway - I think that Alfred having 50 kids is cute and hilarious, too! So I'm really excited for this story!

MA's accent was fun to read - and since we stopped in Boston on our way back (yes, we drove!) I actually understood it!

Also; if you put NJ in here, please don't give her/him that godawful accent everything seems to think we have. Please. I beg you.

Great story so far, though! Keep it up!
Sporadic-Dreams chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
whee!

i positively adore fics with us and his 50 kids...

pfft..im sorry, but the images of america being pedophilic are just too...pfft..

can't wait for the next chapter!

ciao