Reviews for Dangerously In Love
Stephen Pearcy chapter 1 . 12/29/2016
4 all those who care Ratt is having some major legal problems. We're going 2 take the Blotz 2 court on
Special and as of yet unspecified charges and claims relating to the Ratt trademarks and other contractual obligations. Now none of us are going to elaborate at all until the case is completely done.
Feel free to criticize me as and if you will, but just do me a favor and don't be an Asshole okay.
Anyways this a GREAT story so please keep writing chapters 4 this. RATT N ROLL!
marcus.edwards.3323 chapter 1 . 10/31/2014
nice
Guest chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
Porr angelica
Mel408 chapter 9 . 2/9/2014
Please for the love of god DO NOT STOP! My god I am addicted to this please please please continue
emiwat14 chapter 9 . 11/11/2013
Will there be more?
emiwat14 chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
Holy Shit, that was awesome!
lantetn92 chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
I must say, you are extremely talented. this is the best fanfic I have ever read in my life! (and I have read a lot!)
keep up the excellent writing. definitely looking forward to seeing where you take the story.
freaktrains chapter 9 . 5/23/2013
A truly great story. This is why you will become a great writer.
rose.bernice chapter 5 . 5/23/2013
This chapter made me cry so hard
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 8 . 5/21/2013
Whoa... this was quite intense.

Keep the good writing.
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 9 . 5/21/2013
Love this. Great job with Angelica and her psychiatrist's interaction.

Keep the good writing.
Boris Yeltsin chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
Very well written. You don't take requests of any kind at all, do you/ Favorite Rugrats pairings?
Abby chapter 9 . 5/21/2013
Thank you. I cried a bit. It was awesome. Also I listened to the song AFTER I read the chapter and it goes with the story and Angelica's character so well. Again, thank you!
Abby chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
I'd suggest you listen to I Was A Fool by Tegan And Sara if ever you need inspiration for the next chapter. It fits their relationship so well.
PLEASE UPDATE chapter 7 . 5/19/2013