Reviews for Ink
that last one though
wtf
ezios fear of pigeons?
Chintzy chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
Did anyone told you that you're a freaking genius?xD The way you portray them in these drabbles are awesome! Keep up writing and don't stop!xD
Amon2 chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
Yes, Altair will always be Ezio's bitch, I just didn't think he'd have the balls to say so out loud where Altair would hear him. Shame Malik missed that part.

He thinks the Birds are watching them screw around? I can sort of relate, I always feel my cat watching me sleep.

Lol, funny stuff. Keep on writing.
Heian Edenwood chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
Under, Hem and Wreak were cute and funny in their own way. I can imagine Ezio being like that. XD

It reminds me of this, somehow: jael-kolken . deviantart art/Assassin-s-Creed-in-Venice-146236723

And Wreak made me LMAO. The pigeons strike again! :D And Ezio's suffering from paranoia now. Poor boy. XD And poor Altair. He's going to have blue balls till the pigeons are gone. o.o
Guest chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
botbot ) i don't know how you do it, but you tend to write things that are perfect for when i'm having a shitty time. Things that make life just a little bit better.

Under made me giggle. You know how much i like manwhoreAltair ruffling childlikeEzio

Hem was nice, very subtle and passionate.

Race made me laugh out loud...very loudly ) my mama looked at me quite strangely. Poor Malik has no idea he has been challenged! XD Ezio is all riled up and ready for a beat down. And Altair is just amused beyond words.

Wreak made me laugh more D I don't know what you have with these stalker pigeons...but it works and is so fucking funny. Poor Ezio XD. Now...is it just me, or can you imagine a fat-ass, pervy Pelican siting in the middle of all those creeper pigeons?

With love,

Akuma

P.S. Do you like the nickname i've decided on for you? I quite like it _