Reviews for Angeal's New Cat
Loveless Paradox chapter 16 . 11/6/2013
KYAAAAAAA OMG! You've just…*melts* I don't think I've ever paired Angeal with anyone other than ASGZC, it…I… don't even! OMG! Ioved the whole damn thing. Also adored the little SZC. Just *killme* Great job!
lovers45 chapter 16 . 9/14/2013
2 Time reading this story and I have to say that I lobe it and it will never get old! Great job :D
Guest chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
lovein it
b chapter 16 . 3/1/2011
Beautiful story, but shouldn't you change the status to completed?
b chapter 15 . 12/7/2010
PLZPLZPLZPLZ! Write an epilogue!
EmeraldWit chapter 15 . 12/6/2010
please write more for this story, i love it so
AnimalCops chapter 15 . 12/6/2010
Seph? Zack? You're going to share Cloud? Let me know how that works out, yeah? Heheh.

Good job, 'geal! Saved Vinny from creepy Hojo!
AnimalCops chapter 14 . 12/6/2010
OhmyGaia... Vinny's speach made me tear up.

Poor thing...
JiLLiBeanz chapter 13 . 11/19/2010
X.X FINALLY! The review box wouldn't load for like, 50 clicks... :o Anywho, awesome update! You make Jilly happy! Buuuut, I'm sad for Vinster... :( Hope you update soon! I must see the heroic rescue! (And ensuing luuurve!)
AnimalCops chapter 13 . 11/19/2010
Vincent was stuck with Hojo for a week and a half?

Oh good Gaia, 'geal, you have to save him! *flails*
Sodenoshirayuki56 chapter 12 . 10/27/2010
Yayyyy updated :D Ohhhhh no poor Vincent :[ i hope he's gonna be okay anyways great job please update soon ,
phantombullets240 chapter 11 . 10/23/2010
hey! i remember reading this on Y - Gallery!
Amon2 chapter 11 . 10/21/2010
*drool* Hot! But looks like trouble is on the horizon. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Sodenoshirayuki56 chapter 11 . 10/20/2010
Ohh no Professor Hojo that weirdo whats gonna happen to Vinnie. Very hot Angeal and Vincent I loved it :D anyway please update soon and keep up the great work ,
Amon2 chapter 10 . 10/11/2010
I can't blame that lady for easedropping, I would have been stocking them withmicrophones and cameras. haha! Great chapter, hope you update soon.