Reviews for Music Makes It Happen
YoreReader chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
I beg to disagree, but it was a ROCK OUT session. I mean, they rocked both each other's worlds, didn't they? ;p

That was great. Thanks for sharing it with us.
illyara chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
I enjoy a lot your love scenes.
They are so intense, so explosive. I swear I almost feel the sparks.
I'm pretty sure you convince anyone of how perfect they are for each other, with only made them read one of your stories. So good are you.

illyara
Karatekid-Ninja chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
loved it!
XAngelofMercyX09 chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
i would love to read more
Ehmber chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
One word: DAAAAAAAAAAMN.

Now that that's said, please do us all a favor and write a sequel, or turn it into a multi-chapter. That was one of the hottest things i've read in a LONG time, and I want more.

I never really thought High School could be that much fun... Granted, I did just get out of there recently, and I was always the shy bookworm that loved the library, but there were a few traits of my own in Annie...

After all, the majority of my friends were the stoner crowd, even if I didn't participate with them.
Dream.Write.Live chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE tell me there is some kind of sequal, multi-chapter thingy SOMETHING along these lines in the works! I LOVE High School A-Squared. Lovelovelovelovelove...

~*~

Dreamer
malicient chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
More, please more?
Scarlet Compass chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
DAMN. That had me hot and flustered. It was also very nicey laid out, excuse the unintentioned pun, and the surrounding plot leading up to the sex scene was very nicely played. i loved it!
Viktorija chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
Loved it!
MissBridget chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
Hot as always! Loved the way you brought the Annie & Auggie fun to the lovin'.
Starclipper01 chapter 1 . 9/6/2010