Reviews for In The Blink Of An Eye
Stelmaria chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
Interesting. Surely you won't leave it there?
memories.of.rain chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
So far I LOVE THE IDEA! Turning to stone, very original *gives you a plate of cookies and a glass of milk* GREAT JOB! I hope you write more soon! _
Aurora Leon DeLuna chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
update update update update update update update update
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
mary chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
write some more i want to know what happens next it was getting interesting
Yusuke kun chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
Hey, what happened to your plot pandas? are they still active? co'z it's been two months since you publish this, and still no update? please update soon
KafeiDetour chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
Interesting start. I really like it and I hope you continue it.
FireKitsune1 chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
this was a beautifully writen prologue and to make a sugesstion please don't make it a slash pairing story
Fez8745 chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
Has potential, If you read the few HP/FFX Stories that are good, you'll get the general idea on what is liked for them, You could set a new standard if you take it another way. You could shake things up a bit and make it the first Non Slash full length crossover. If you expect it to be novel length at least. i'm sorta getting sick of Harry/Tidus parings lol. you portrayed snape well, voldemort could do with a little more bite to him, change the wording a bit, but other than that its good. Keep up the good work
Jesagon chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
Well, it didn't go very far in this chapter.

But I liked it. It was somewhat familiar in a way, yet still origial.

Good luck on your writing, and keep on updating!

/ Jessica
greendagger9900 chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
Brilliant Prologue! Can't say much more than that at the moment, but I am looking forward to the coming story! Cheers! Keep up the great work.
Haunt of twilight chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
This sounds like it will be awesome! I love this idea and I can't wait to read more. It's so incredible that Severus is now head of house to two families that drove him crazy. I love that he vowed not to let harry be forgotten. I look forward to the next chapter.
Firehart chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
Why would someone want to shred this story? i think its interesting, and look forward to how it will play out. That is if you continue. Please dont stop writing this story. dunno about your other story, I have not read it yet, but i will, as soon as I am done with this.
917brat chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
OH MY GOD! This is a great story I honestly and eagerly am waiting on hands and knees ( not really but figuratively) to see what is going to happen next please keep it up and update real quickly! Cause this story is the best and I do honestly mean that!
Cactus Wrynn chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
KYAA! I can hardly wait for the next chappy!