Reviews for Paper Mario Eds
The Winged Merchant chapter 52 . 9/1/2019
Honestly this is one of my favorite chapters in the entire fic. It expands Bow and Ed's friendship, while also expanding both Bow and Tubba Blubba as characters, both in a way that doesn't feel forced at all. And keeping them completely in character. Also that gag at the end with the soap making Ed scared was the cherry on top.
Ms. Sleepy Clover chapter 37 . 7/28/2019
Why are you trying to seperate Double D from the rest of the group so much?
Ms. Sleepy Clover chapter 28 . 7/28/2019
Wow, Idc if its not in his character, its really unfair that Double D is barely getting any Badges.
MexicAmerichick6 chapter 1 . 7/26/2018
I'm looovin' it! Ed, Edd, n' Eddy was one of my favorites back then! and Paper Mario too! Can't wait for the TTYD edition.
Somebody's got a billion chapter 2 . 6/14/2018
PICKLE RICK!
SkipperdaughterofSkips chapter 2 . 1/1/2018
Omg! Eddy is mother fuc*ing roasting Double D I think!
SkipperdaughterofSkips chapter 2 . 1/1/2018
Have you seen "YTP: The Ed boys quit their jobs at taco bell to become ghost hunters"? Its by Youtuber Goop Videos if you wanna see it!
Mmmmmmmmmmmordicai chapter 1 . 12/31/2017
Eddy smiled, and walked downstairs. When he reached the kitchen, he looked shocked. His brother, who was staying with them for winter break, was replaced by a girl with a boy like look.
(You finish the rest.)
NazzSpongebob chapter 1 . 12/24/2017
Amazing! I love it!
LegionnaireBlaze chapter 60 . 11/18/2017
Hey. When, or if, you get to Mario & Luigi Paper Jam, could the rest of the friends come along? All of them? From Goombario all the way to Tiptron? You could even explain the book 'containing' the Paper World as a faulty prototype for the Crossover Books. ...which you've probably already thought of doing, and I'm an idiot.
JoJo chapter 60 . 11/28/2016
Love this story. Find it both fun, adventurous, and found the conflict between the Eds and the Paper Mario cast really enjoyable.

If there's one problem I had with it, is that I wish Chet Rippo was included. As I would love to see what conflict him & Eddy would have, both being con artist and all. But other then that, it was a great read.
kirbystar3333 chapter 60 . 11/29/2016
Love this fanfic

If I have one problem with it I wish you
Ohfortheloveofpete chapter 5 . 7/30/2016
It looks like the star kids have been captured too.
King of 2211 chapter 60 . 7/8/2016
Just read the whole thing and I gotta say, this is one of the best EEnE/Nintendo xover I've read.

I know you've a lot on your plate as it is, but are you willing to do an EEnE xover with SM Galaxy?
Star Chart chapter 1 . 1/28/2016
Ever try a hand at an EEnE with SM Galaxy?