Reviews for The Boy in the Battle
mactraverlive.com chapter 2 . 4/19
please update
Guest chapter 2 . 9/27/2014
Aww. I'm going back and re-devouring older Sweets' fics to help me feel better! This is a good one, and I hope you'll update it one day. If nothing else, I'm just happy Sweets is still alive at the end, so thanks for that!
Joanne Barcia chapter 2 . 9/5/2013
Hey, there! I don't mean to be annoying, but I was just wondering if you were going to finish this? It's really good so far and I would LOVE to see some more of it. :) You're really a fantastic writer!
Guest chapter 2 . 2/19/2012
Awesome, Angela's voice was spot on! Please do the next chapter with Booth's reaction in it.
FaithinBones chapter 2 . 2/19/2012
I know I should be sympathetic towards Daisy; but, she gets on my last nerve. She's very self centered.

Your story is very interesting. I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
FaithinBones chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
This is very good.
Guest chapter 2 . 1/24/2012
Gararahg!

YOU NEED TO UPDATE!

WE NEEDS TO FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENS TO HIM!

WE NEEDS TO SEE BOOTH'S REACTION!

HE IS NOT ALLOWED TO DIE!

Please?
peanutmeg chapter 2 . 9/30/2011
This is an interesting story! I can't wait to read Booth's reaction when he finds out that Sweets has been in an accident, and the dialogue in this chapter was great! :)
brittany chapter 2 . 2/6/2011
This story is a great story and i hope you write more you are a great writer so please write more
mummacass chapter 2 . 1/23/2011
you seriously have to continue with this story! It's great! And I found it by accident as well!
Moon Crescent Neko chapter 2 . 11/27/2010
OMG! Poor Lance! I hope he survives! And how will Booth react? That is so not good. Please update soon!
tomgirl1219 chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
no not sweets! *tear*
peanutmeg chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
Poor Sweets! I hope you update though - I want to see how Booth reacts to the news.

Thanks!
Excel-chan chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
At last! A good story where Sweets gets hurt! I hope we'll see a lot of Booth reactions, but I leave this story in your expert hands! Can't wait for the neXt chapter!
lessthansign3 chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
Wow, very intense. Looking forward to the rest, but I'll be patient ;) It's terrific that you're writing Sweets stories - it alleviates the pain of hiatus!