Reviews for And This Long Wake of Phosphor
cyko2041 chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
I'm a Shepard/Liara shipper myself but I really enjoyed this. It's proof that one needs to step outside the box every once in a while.
RayneEthelwulf chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
Normally I don't pay much attention to the authors name, but after scrolling through your page I realized I have read most, if not all of your ME & Halo work. Thanks for writing :)
electro chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
Why doesn't this have any more reviews?

It's beautiful. It's heart-breaking. It's spot-on.

Thank you for this story.
Caleb Nova chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
A beautiful piece of work. And I owe you more than the worth of this meager review for introducing me to that wondrous poem by Hart Crane. Melancholia suffuses it, like so many great works of poetry. We seem to need that feeling to create, even as it drags us within.
WordTree chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
Excellent. Poetic, unique, interesting, not the same re-hashed crap most fanfic has become these days. I'm delighted to have stumbled across this gem.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
The title of this story was what first drew me to it, and the unique details you give each character's personality really make the narrative stand out. I particularly liked the bits about Miranda being unable to understand tolerance for imperfection, Liara growing chitin and claws (what a wonderful metaphor), and Kelly appearing younger than she really is. The last segment with Joker was very poignant. Please keep writing.