Reviews for Ticket!
iloveromance chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
Hilarious story. Loved Elaine buying cough drops without realizing it, but George getting a ticket in the bathroom for using the Handicapped stall was absolutely hysterical! And the wheelchair for Elaine. ROFL! Hope you'll write another Seinfeld story! Please? )
heydude666 chapter 1 . 5/3/2005
i liked how you made the separate conflicts intertwine. good work.
Chels chapter 1 . 7/31/2004
Wow... Best story I've read on this website so far... You should consider being a seinfield person!
Ryan K chapter 1 . 6/23/2003
I have to say, that was one of the best stories ive ever read! I havent even watched seinfield but that story was hilarious! Great plot, climax, and resolution. I haven't read the other reviews but that was great. If i had to rate this out of 5 stars, id give you a 10! That was such a great story and ill definitely be looking forward to your other stories! Keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/7/2003
The Elaine story was very good. Some of the other dialog didn't sound that Seinfeld-y. Good effort tho.
jennie chapter 1 . 8/29/2002
Seinfan chapter 1 . 6/16/2002
Hi, that was really enjoyable, you guys did a great job. There were a couple of things I thought were particularly funny. The eccentric lady who kept telling Elaine to get to the end of the line, even though there was no line. Really funny idea! Also, George saying he hopes a bird poops on Jerry's head and Jerry saying that they're not in third grade anymore. The whole thing with Kramer bidding on 2 computers was funny. Lots of good stuff. It was a really good story. Write some more!
Mike chapter 1 . 4/30/2002
Your script used good formatting and it seems like you watch the show enough to have the passion to write a script, but it didn't come close to feeling like a Seinfeld episode. hen you write a script for a televsion show you have to learn the characters mamnnerisms, how they speak, how they act, the continuity of the show, and how they interact with each other. There are some lines you wrote that just wouldn't have come from those characters. i.e. When Kramer walks into Jerry's with the worried look on his face. Jerry and Elaine wouldn't have asked what is wrong. Kramer would have came in with a worried look, Jerry and Elaine would have simply glanced at him and then Kramer would explain what was wrong. Also, Jerry woiuldn't have had the opportunity or would he even have offered to pay for the ticket. As soon as they got to the stadium, George would have told Jerry how much $ he owed him for the ticket.

For your future scripts, study the show really really hard. It will pay off in the end.
Silent Jake chapter 1 . 4/2/2002
It should end when Kramer is chasing the delivery guy before he gets to Jerrys apt. and then a big surprise at the end that you decide on. Thanx for reviewing my Seinfeld fic
m chapter 1 . 4/1/2002
this is soooo great!
john23 chapter 1 . 3/24/2002
This seems like it could be a classic seinfeld episode with kramer bidding on two computers and only having enough money for was very hilarious when Elane was talking to the cashier about the cough drops and the cashier was telling her to hurry up because she was holding the line up. I can't wait to see what happens to Kramer and also with Elane and the cough drops. I also want to see what happens with the tickets the George got. I hope you keep on writing
whistory chapter 1 . 3/24/2002
I really like this addition to the Seinfeld script. I think it is funny and I could actually see myself watching an episode like this. Kramer would have to buy both the computers, the woman Elaine stole the cough drops from would find her, and something horrible would happen at the baseball game with Jerry and George. I really liked it.
JimBowl267 chapter 1 . 3/24/2002
A very funny story. It almost seems like it was taken out of an episode of Seinfeld. Kramer was doing something dumb(bidding on two identical computers) and Jerry, Elaine, and George were being sarcastic and telling Kramer that he was dumb. Also, Elaine was being sneaky and trying to get the last box of cough drops. That was pretty funny.
peerless baun chapter 1 . 3/15/2002
funny that my story revolved around a store and jerry lays down a five and runs out...

are you sure the story line belongs to you...

just kidding good start

Janine1 chapter 1 . 3/9/2002
! Thats great! perfact! write more!