Reviews for Onwards
Guest chapter 15 . 6/1/2013
The last name Nye shouldn't be used for a "baddie". Bill Nye would be very sad. Great story though, nice to see that Jack is Back.
Cat377 chapter 32 . 10/24/2012
Once again, great story! And I'm so glad you brought Captain Jack in as well :). Looking forward to the next part - it's nice not having to wait for updates. Haha
Lady Asphodelic chapter 28 . 7/14/2012
Lol :))

The doctor's Illustration was hilarious. Oh. I don't know how you do it, but not even I could come up with something like that or keep the Doctor in character.

I guess that's what makes the Doctor so special or the show itself because it brings random stuff into incredible stuff. I don't know how to explain but I love the story and may get tired of me saying but I'ma say it anyway just to annoy you (Lol just kidding ;) ) I hope to write like you if I ever decide to write again.

Lady Asphodelic chapter 27 . 7/14/2012
Lol I sorta abandoned my fanfic. I'm uncertain if I'll write for a while. 8/

Love the chapter especially the ending. It never gets tiring to see a new person who boards the TARDIS and have a look of surprise that a blue box is actually a spaceship. :D

Onward,

Lady Asphodelic chapter 26 . 7/14/2012
I love you now... I thought I should let you know

Lady Asphodelic chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Man I really wish this was on TV. I would have really enjoyed watching it as an episode.

Lovely writing as always. 8D

Saved4EverAndEver chapter 16 . 9/13/2011
YES! Thank you for bringing Jenny back!1
Saved4EverAndEver chapter 12 . 9/13/2011
I love that you're naming the next kid Jenny! I was so sad when Jenny came back to life without the Doctor knowing it! :( but great story! LOVE THIS!
Saved4EverAndEver chapter 2 . 9/13/2011
I love how you used the line "Do I just have a face that no one listens to?" ! :D I LOVE that line :)
Astradi chapter 32 . 9/5/2011
...

Must.. find ...part ..three
Sky- XD chapter 23 . 7/30/2011
i like the chiffhangers
TheGirlWithTheOnyxRose chapter 12 . 7/25/2011
But Jenny's alive! that would get confusing!
timano chapter 32 . 7/14/2011
An exciting, engaging, and superbly fascinating story! I rate it a 25! (Yes, out of 10 possible stars. It shows how much I loved reading it!) I look forward to the sequel, which I'll get to in time, as I'm reading the completed Doctor Who stories from earliest to most recent; so sometime after you finish the sequel, I'll get to it and review. But given how well-written this one was, I have no doubt I'll enjoy it!
MidnightMoon2 chapter 32 . 7/4/2011
WHAT? You ended it like that? Thank goodness I'm reading this after you've already written it or else I would spontaneously combust.
seekerchasing chapter 32 . 6/13/2011
oooh, now that's an evil cliffhanger. well not so much for me as the third part is already up with 30 chapters but you know...

anyway this part of the story was really excellent. i love the addition of Jack and Jenny but i feel sorry for River. i thought Amy had plans to matchmake for her. i hope thats coming.