Reviews for Naruto: The difference a kiss can make
joshuamikeals chapter 4 . 11/9
I am a book writer and although I have not finished reading this I find you work better than most vary Google plot line and overall a vary believable story my book is in the finale process of being published I am working with. McClain house it is call shattered minds book one of thirteen set in Japan 6 Han dinisty and was inspired by some of you work and no I took nothing from you my pin name is Haturo burukatagia genbu or aka (hat) I always wear black findora I would like to talk to you as a writer
Ancient Sith Tulak Hord chapter 13 . 11/3
It kind of should happen like this.
iywe chapter 13 . 8/30
Great Story pal.
scotty26 chapter 13 . 8/2
Thank you. While the grammar needs a bit of work, it's not that big of a deal, to be honest, since it was actually a good story and written from Sakura P.O.V. which is something you don't see often. I always like Naru/Saku but i'll never understand people liking Naru/Hina more, not that there's anything wrong with that relationship but all things consider eh; it is what it is
scotty26 chapter 3 . 7/31
well that was mighty unexpected and yes I know this is an old story but it's not too in similar to another story I read a while back..can't remember the name of it but the only difference is that - while the MC is still Naruto - it seems to be coming from Sakura point of view, and that Sakura work out what Naruto carry real fast due to her intelligence. Good story thought.
Blah blah blah etc. etc etc.
Sizz1199 chapter 13 . 2/21
UPDATE! ! ! ! UPDATE UPDATE PLEASE
Kill yourself chapter 13 . 2/1
Another Sakura cuck boy writing her up to be more than she really is. You deluded cucks are pathetic, all of the logical key points were missed in this story for the sake of your shitty narusaku build up. You also managed to underplay Naruto to the point where he's a pathetic child, I mean seriously.
ExBlazE chapter 3 . 11/28/2016
Ch 3: Interesting. Not participating, eh? Interesting indeed.
LimJJ chapter 13 . 11/21/2016
So far this is a near perfect story. How you wrote this was exactly how I wished Naruto started. I do hope you will continue this amazing story.
annikey chapter 13 . 9/22/2016
Awesome story I've read a number of your stories but this one really topped the list. One thing you should have let sasuke keep both eyes (joking)
PursuitOfDreams chapter 13 . 8/12/2016
Wow...one of the top NaruSaku fics ever and this is not hyperbole. The changes you made were so believable, nothing felt forced. This is how it should have been done, it wasn't an immediate I love you, just a natural progression. I think Naruto and Sakura would have turned out like this exactly if they had had them interact earlier and positively. Naruto would be less rash and more competent with Sakura staying on his butt. Sakura would be more assertive. None of the characters felt OoC and I love the way you portrayed Sakura. We often got told she was smart but had few chances to see it because Kishimoto overplayed the fangirl aspect. You handled Sakura with respect and better than Kishimoto did. Your Sakura was smart, caring, and tough; she displayed all three attributes consistently, not one depending on the situation. Her intelligence shines and she isn't a doormat character. She doesn't accept Sasuke's attitude towards her like a naive fangirl. I like that Naruto was not OP like some fics love to play up. Sakura interacting with Gaara was awesome. Neji and Lee's fight and dialogue was nigh flawless. Team 7 missing the Chunin Exams was a good touch, imo they were not ready the first time even if their dynamics were better in the canon than in this fic, they were VERY lucky. I loved Sasuke in this, his defection was handled better here than in the source material. I HATED the fact that they tried so hard to redeem Sasuke. This was a great fic, a tiny bit fluffy but not too OoC. Spelling and Grammatical errors become more conspicuous as you progress but it's not so bad that the story is unreadable (subjective opinion). 8/10, fix those errors and it becomes a 9. I wish there was a sequel, I want more. This is going in the NaruSaku Hall of Fame.
Taimmyj chapter 13 . 7/25/2016
OH WHAT A DIFFERENCE A KISS MADE! THAT WAS TOO CUTE! I loved it and I wish there was more! Great story mate!
young justice 17 chapter 13 . 7/17/2016
Very entertaining story, is this the ending. If so are you making a sequel and go on to shippuden.
HankRocks chapter 1 . 6/15/2016
well , damn this was long. But , I think the words were worth it. I liked the chapter's tempo... Really cool. Keep up the good work!