Reviews for Naruto: The difference a kiss can make
wolfbane chapter 13 . 8/23
this is a great story with an ending. have you considered writing a sequel for shipuden? if so i encourage it.
LadyRainDancer chapter 13 . 8/2
I really liked this story and I hope it isn't over yet I would love to read more!
Lerris chapter 13 . 6/20
This is well done and flows well. It stands out as having both a strong Sakura and Naruto, with both having the potential to grow much stronger with the two year training trip involving both Sannin. The bit where TonTon was a hero was amusing as well, and the part where we learn Jiraiya paid Tsunade's gambling debts also fit well. My recommendation is to mark this story complete and then, if you get time/motivation come back and write a sequel.
St3rfire chapter 13 . 3/9
Good story pleased updated some more chapters. Into the story. Love how you explain everything in detail.
eimajssof chapter 13 . 1/9
Awww so good need more. Hope all is well and you can continue these stories.
true demon chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
whens the next chapter
super saiyan chapter 13 . 12/26/2014
good story
midnightscar17 chapter 13 . 11/29/2014
Guest chapter 13 . 10/25/2014
Hi. I hope that your still alive, and could put one more chapter and declare this complete. It is a fine story, and closure before 'timeskip' would be appriciated.
prithi 666 chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
azfaerydust chapter 13 . 10/12/2014
This was an awesome story.
Unknown2112015 chapter 13 . 10/11/2014
Interesting alternate story line you got here. I can not wait for the next chapter. All thirteen were good.
azfaerydust chapter 4 . 10/11/2014
Great chapter and very unique. I've never read one where Sakura was the one to change Gaara.
azfaerydust chapter 3 . 10/11/2014
Now that was truly unexpected, but I can understand the reasoning for not letting them do the chunin exams.
azfaerydust chapter 2 . 10/11/2014
Well, I must say - I really preferred that ending to the wave mission to the real one. Haku and Zabuza's death had always seemed so pointless and sad to me.