Reviews for Naruto: The difference a kiss can make
Blah blah blah etc. etc etc.
Sizz1199 chapter 13 . 2/21
UPDATE! ! ! ! UPDATE UPDATE PLEASE
Kill yourself chapter 13 . 2/1
Another Sakura cuck boy writing her up to be more than she really is. You deluded cucks are pathetic, all of the logical key points were missed in this story for the sake of your shitty narusaku build up. You also managed to underplay Naruto to the point where he's a pathetic child, I mean seriously.
ExBlazE chapter 3 . 11/28/2016
Ch 3: Interesting. Not participating, eh? Interesting indeed.
LimJJ chapter 13 . 11/21/2016
So far this is a near perfect story. How you wrote this was exactly how I wished Naruto started. I do hope you will continue this amazing story.
annikey chapter 13 . 9/22/2016
Awesome story I've read a number of your stories but this one really topped the list. One thing you should have let sasuke keep both eyes (joking)
PursuitOfDreams chapter 13 . 8/12/2016
Wow...one of the top NaruSaku fics ever and this is not hyperbole. The changes you made were so believable, nothing felt forced. This is how it should have been done, it wasn't an immediate I love you, just a natural progression. I think Naruto and Sakura would have turned out like this exactly if they had had them interact earlier and positively. Naruto would be less rash and more competent with Sakura staying on his butt. Sakura would be more assertive. None of the characters felt OoC and I love the way you portrayed Sakura. We often got told she was smart but had few chances to see it because Kishimoto overplayed the fangirl aspect. You handled Sakura with respect and better than Kishimoto did. Your Sakura was smart, caring, and tough; she displayed all three attributes consistently, not one depending on the situation. Her intelligence shines and she isn't a doormat character. She doesn't accept Sasuke's attitude towards her like a naive fangirl. I like that Naruto was not OP like some fics love to play up. Sakura interacting with Gaara was awesome. Neji and Lee's fight and dialogue was nigh flawless. Team 7 missing the Chunin Exams was a good touch, imo they were not ready the first time even if their dynamics were better in the canon than in this fic, they were VERY lucky. I loved Sasuke in this, his defection was handled better here than in the source material. I HATED the fact that they tried so hard to redeem Sasuke. This was a great fic, a tiny bit fluffy but not too OoC. Spelling and Grammatical errors become more conspicuous as you progress but it's not so bad that the story is unreadable (subjective opinion). 8/10, fix those errors and it becomes a 9. I wish there was a sequel, I want more. This is going in the NaruSaku Hall of Fame.
Taimmyj chapter 13 . 7/25/2016
OH WHAT A DIFFERENCE A KISS MADE! THAT WAS TOO CUTE! I loved it and I wish there was more! Great story mate!
young justice 17 chapter 13 . 7/17/2016
Very entertaining story, is this the ending. If so are you making a sequel and go on to shippuden.
HankRocks chapter 1 . 6/15/2016
well , damn this was long. But , I think the words were worth it. I liked the chapter's tempo... Really cool. Keep up the good work!
Hercules8 chapter 1 . 1/28/2016
This is pretty interesting. It has a realistic feel to it, as Sakura changes her viewpoint and feeling about Naruto. I can't wait to read more! :)
JokersLastLaugh chapter 13 . 11/19/2015
This is a good story and I enjoyed reading it.
kidloco chapter 13 . 11/1/2015
please come back wiht mroe chapters, after taht stupid end, everythign go sour(i cant had fun wiht hentai because now is wiht that whore of white eyes and really... to much shit..) and fanfic is not that fun like before i think, still good ones to read but that whore always ruin everything...

will wwait for the next chapter but if had a sequel... i going to kick you and that read the sequel
wolfbane chapter 13 . 8/23/2015
this is a great story with an ending. have you considered writing a sequel for shipuden? if so i encourage it.
LadyRainDancer chapter 13 . 8/2/2015
I really liked this story and I hope it isn't over yet I would love to read more!