Reviews for Naruto: The difference a kiss can make
Morlandros chapter 11 . 9/27/2011
This is definitely one of the most original Tsunade retrieval arcs I've read, and I very much like the route you've taken. I've been away from fics for a while, and seeing this update makes me glad I came back around. You've a nice way of conveying feeling and gravity of a situation without overdoing it. Keep up the good work.

I'm also looking forward to Sasuke's meltdown/tantrum. Something tells me Naruto's going to regret not making time for that little talk with Sakura. If anything that's something even I'm frustrated with him about, but I understand.
Footster26 chapter 11 . 9/26/2011
LOVE YOUR STORY! such a nice romance going on between naruto and sakura and now hopefully jiraiya and tsunade! I love your variations of the plot and am looking forward to reading more!

Update soon! :D
Pokethat chapter 11 . 9/25/2011
This story makes me happy
thedarkpokemaster chapter 11 . 9/18/2011
Omg this was such a cool chapter
ShakePapa chapter 11 . 9/16/2011
Extremely well written story you've put together. I love what you're doing with the perv and Tsunade, Especially the last few paragraphs. Can't wait for the next chapter. Thanks!
Deathmvp chapter 11 . 9/14/2011
THis chapter is so diffent from cannon but it was a great chapter. Normaly I do not like it when people start foucsing in to much on a tangent like Jiraiya running off on his own as I would normaly say he should have brought others with him. This one I loved though as it showed why you should fear Jiraiya. It was done great and the only thing I think you should have done is maby have Jiraiya take something to try to counter the poison only for it to fail.

I do also wounder where you forshadowing a little in this chapter and will have Tsunade be able to get out of the "master" eye illusion later as the way Itch said it if she was at the top of her game, he thiks she may get out of it to be aware of things.
mouserr2255 chapter 11 . 9/13/2011
really liked how this chapter went, almost feel bad for Tsunade ... almost.

can hardly wait till the next

Dupapier chapter 11 . 9/13/2011
Ok,

Thank you, thank you, thank you.

It's so hard to find some good written stories that I was kind of desesperate.

I really like how you twisted the real plot and I'm waiting with impatience the next chapters.

I hope Jiraya and Tsunade will finish together.

I'm not very fond of Karin but I can see how you can use her.

Anyway I just want to thank you again for the great reading time.
tuatara chapter 11 . 9/13/2011
...Hm. Well, now you kind of lost me with your approach to Tsunade here. Oh well. It was still quite an interesting read.

Oh, and nice Voldo cameo. It worked well in context.
Blinded in a bolthole chapter 11 . 9/13/2011
I believe Itachi accepted this mission to beat some sense into Tsunade, using his typically highly-questionable motivating methods. After all, drugs or not, it takes more that just some shabby fuckers to hold a sannin down if she really doesn't want to be there.

And Tsunade was REALLY pathetic there. I mean for a veteran kunoichi of at least one great shinobi war, ending up in a situation like that was... disgraceful beyond words.

good job.
craven34 chapter 11 . 9/12/2011
very nice chapter man, it's nice to see tsunade comes back to konoha a different way, it really makes the story original even though you stay pretty true to cannon, i really can't wait for the next chapter though because i'm waiting for karin to show up, i don't normally like harems but a two person with sakura and karin would be nice, it would still be believable which is usually why i don't like harems. it would be another reason for sasuke to be jealous, "i'm an uchiha and now even though i have no interest in women, i can't believe the dobe has two, i should have two, no three women. this damn village is always holding me back." anyway insanity aside i look forward to your next chapters, it's always nice to see you update your stories because i know the quality and originality will be top notch, so keep up the good work man
Karibanu chapter 11 . 9/12/2011
You nearly had something different there... one day I want to read a fic where Jiraiya actually has to put Tsunade down when she runs - I can't remember reading a full-on fight between those two *ever*. Guess it would be a bit tragic for this fic.
billy13579 chapter 11 . 9/12/2011
Good chapter! I hope the next one comes out soon!
Morbious20 chapter 11 . 9/12/2011
Awesome chapter keep up the awesome writing
fanficreader71 chapter 11 . 9/12/2011
Great chapter, I will be looking forward to reading your next update
562 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »