Reviews for Naruto: The difference a kiss can make
saveme57 chapter 11 . 9/12/2011
Great chapter glad tsunade got her act together to save jiraiya.
NPCrusader chapter 11 . 9/12/2011
Please update soon, this is one of the greater stories I've had the pleasure of reading. :)
Jozern chapter 11 . 9/12/2011
Interesting chapter. Looking forward for what happens when they get back to Konoha and the rescue Karin operation.
cmcwiki chapter 11 . 9/12/2011
nicely done, seems like tsunade is going to owe naruto and shizune an apology.
Creepingdoom710 chapter 11 . 9/11/2011
i liked your story keep up the good work
Hansolo of the Salamander chapter 11 . 9/11/2011
Hey thanks for the update, this is one of my more favorite of your stories, though I will admit I was a bit disappointed that it mostly revolved around Jiraiya and Tsunade seeing as I got accustomed to it being told from a more Sakura-ish point of view, I was really siked for this update hoping to see how the confrontation with Sasuke and the rest of team 7 went down and a little Sakura/Karin jealousy fight in between or at least Naruto trying to approach the topic of the Kyuubi with Sakura, but you completely threw me a curve ball with the whole lets capture and sell Tsunade as a sex slave plot.

All in all it mostly felt like a filler chapter while at the same time handling Tsunade's Hemophobia and getting her to accept the Hokage's request of returning to konoha...I think?

It was a pretty cool chapter though and it did show two things that stood out to me, one being that you did a good job of making Tsunade one cold hearted ruthless biyatch that I almost couldn't wait for her to get put in her place. The other being how far Jiraiya would go for her despite her speaking to him with such venom he's always been her silent guardian and I thought that was pretty nice. Not much else to really say aside that there were quite a few grammatical errors and typos but not something that can't be easily fixed with a good once over.

Here's to hoping the next chapter hits real soon and keep up the awesome work... we need more Naru/Saku ASAP!
9-tailed reaper chapter 11 . 9/11/2011
Jiraiya is badass in this chapter

burn Voldo burn lol

once again great work really looking forward to the next chapter
Truth Is What You Make Of It chapter 11 . 9/11/2011
You underplayed Jiraiya's strength too much. Maybe you should note the missing nin he was facing as A or S rank. Otherwise good chapter.
Dudtheman chapter 11 . 9/11/2011
YEAH! awsome chapter love the story and love ur writing thanks for the read )
Ryujin Zangetsu 17 chapter 11 . 9/11/2011
This was good! A little TsunadexJiriaya, can't wait for more
KuroiHanabixShenny chapter 11 . 9/11/2011
"Uh…it's a beautiful shade of green."

"Due to that battle they were seen as the pinnacle of the Leaf and in a sense they were. However, while one seems to have fallen from that point and the other merely wants to remain as he is while chasing jutsu. The last of those Legendary Three has continued to climb to new heights due to his unwavering love for his village and those important to him."

"Tell me. If a man threatened to cut out your heart would you just let him walk away?"

Great Chapter d(*-*)
I Was Wondering how Tsunade was going to get over her phobia
McGeezel chapter 11 . 9/11/2011
It was a touching chapter. Kinda felt out of place, like a filler. It probably my impatience with Naruto and Sakura having the talk and waiting for Sakura to remember who she deduced Naruto's dad was. thanks for the update. Keep on scribing
KuroiHanabixShenny chapter 10 . 8/28/2011
OK, I Like the Pace you're taking with the NaruSaku but Damn You, You Have Showed a pretty Interesting Karin . . .
But Seeing Sakura Getting Jealous is Funny as Hell.

Great Story d(*-*)
KeitorinNara chapter 10 . 8/28/2011
Please update again soon!
Lerris chapter 10 . 8/27/2011
Even unfinished, this is an easy favorite. I like the fact that you are more making the story about complex people rather than long battles.
545 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »