Reviews for Naruto: The difference a kiss can make
ArtanisRose chapter 12 . 11/6/2011
MMmm, I see tons of bad happening. There won't be a hunt to save Sasuke...there will be a hunt to kill the bastard.
Born From a NaruSaku Lemon chapter 12 . 11/6/2011
Can I say "Daaaaamn!" you sure know how to update with a great chapter. This last chapter reaffirmed my believe that this is the best "what if" story on fanfiction.

Peace, and waiting for the next chapter,

Born From a NaruSaku Lemon
fanficreader71 chapter 12 . 11/6/2011
Great chapter, I think it is the best one to date. I will be looking forward to reading your next update
McGeezel chapter 12 . 11/6/2011
I just want to say that the fox got owned by the yin yang twins there. that battle was pretty intense and the way sasuke acted was kinda crazy. I'm looking forward to the date and seeing what is in store for the team back in the leaf. awesome chapter, loved it. thanks for the update
maxslayer10 chapter 12 . 11/6/2011
That was a great Chapter

So Naruto already met with Dark Naruto so is Naruto going to learn that new fox mode eariler. I hope Sakura and Naruto date goes well and how explaining to Sakura will go. I wonder what their sensi will say. Hope u have a flashback with him seeing and feeling the four tails power.

Please update soon! I cant wait to read it and see what happens next 10 out of 10 to this chapter
Morbious20 chapter 12 . 11/6/2011
GO SAKURA , Awesome chapter loved it and can't wait to read what happens next .
saveme57 chapter 12 . 11/6/2011
Great chapter though I wish sasuke was dead instead of kimimaro.
Gravenimage chapter 12 . 11/6/2011
Great chapter.
xNINJABLADE45x chapter 12 . 11/6/2011
great work like always
airnaruto45 chapter 12 . 11/6/2011
not bad scribe
chm01 chapter 12 . 11/6/2011
what about your intentions fic?
ArtanisRose chapter 11 . 11/1/2011
This is nicely written. I hope you can pick it up again soon cause DAMN it's good.
kingrobert84 chapter 11 . 10/31/2011
nice story keep up the good work
all forms of fluff chapter 11 . 10/30/2011
You are an artist worthy of the monicar Scribe of the Apocalypse. Two stories I have read of your and both constructed in such a way as to let me belive that should the relativly small changes you made the your story could be subtatuted for the sources material and still make it compelling. I guess I should start with what I didn't like about the story and get it out of the way. 1) The main thing I have issue with is Sasuke's patraial. Up untill he met Orochimaru in the chunnin, and subsquent branding, Sasuke was alright with staying in Konoha in the source material. Even then he was ok with his progress untill Itichi's genjutsu attack. Now I know it is probable that your one of those that dont like His character as a whole, and it would be too late to change it now any way, I just thought that it should be pointed out that your Sasuke is the only one out of character. 2) Sakura's over reaction to Shikamaru's questions about the vile chakra. It seemed a bit over the top. 3)The semeningly 'oh who cares about Sasuke' attatude that the Hokage and Kakashi seem to have. You don't seem to give a valad reason for them either not transfering him out of team 7, or getting him some help mentaly to deal with his anger and jeliously issues. Now that the that the relative bad is over on to the good. There are many things that I simply love about this story including the simple premis of the title, so lets list a few. 1)Sakura's character is fanomal. You have given her a depth that is seriously lacking in cannon. The only thing I could really complan about is her seemingly lack of jutsu repatair. Granted she is getting the strength down but making her a carbon copy of Tsunade seem like a bit of a cop out that the cannon material can make but should be avoided in fanfiction. Espically since you are making her one of the major centers of the story perspectiave. 2)Naruto's actions in Wave. Simply awsome, and something I have never seen before so damn good job there. Also did he keep Haku's mask and if so will it be making another apperance? 3)The calaberation between Naruto and Sakura. I could toatly picture them as adults. The Bubblegum General cammanding a Blonde army against their enimies, or maybe as a pink deamon among desamating openiates from the cover of clones. And who can not love the fluffy goodness that your dropping here and there. All and all Your doing great, and it leaves me wondering if this story will be anywhere near as long as Deamons Path? Ok I have delivered an honest and ... well lengthy if nothing else, review. DO continue to keep up the good work but remember to have fun, casue if your not having fun... then whats the point?
HarleyDotM chapter 11 . 10/19/2011
I like the breaks from canon, I really do! I love this story! :)
578 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »