Reviews for Naruto: The difference a kiss can make
Dudtheman chapter 12 . 11/6/2011
nice i love ur writing thanks for the chapter )
Star1X chapter 12 . 11/6/2011
I much prefer your Demons Path story, but this is still good, if a bit too much Sakura-focused...

I'm a bit upset about Sasuke's eye and the subtle Kakashi-bashing but the rest was good.
iCards chapter 12 . 11/6/2011
Very nice I enjoyed that you used Dark Naruto at this point in the story as well.
Nemesis Enforcer chapter 12 . 11/6/2011
Really exciting chapter. I enjoyed immensely. I liked the way you handled Sasuke's defection and how Sakura ultimately confirms what she's known for a long while. Tying it to a test between Naruto, his dark half and the Kyubi was nicely done.

Although, I do feel kind of sorry for Karin. I'm glad that she realized that the bond Naruto and Sakura shared is too strong to come between, I hope that Karin will still develop and good friendship with the two of them.

Look forward to the next chapter. Hope you update soon.
mis4tunedorphan chapter 12 . 11/6/2011
Once again a wonderful chapter
ArtanisRose chapter 12 . 11/6/2011
MMmm, I see tons of bad happening. There won't be a hunt to save Sasuke...there will be a hunt to kill the bastard.
Born From a NaruSaku Lemon chapter 12 . 11/6/2011
Can I say "Daaaaamn!" you sure know how to update with a great chapter. This last chapter reaffirmed my believe that this is the best "what if" story on fanfiction.

Peace, and waiting for the next chapter,

Born From a NaruSaku Lemon
fanficreader71 chapter 12 . 11/6/2011
Great chapter, I think it is the best one to date. I will be looking forward to reading your next update
McGeezel chapter 12 . 11/6/2011
I just want to say that the fox got owned by the yin yang twins there. that battle was pretty intense and the way sasuke acted was kinda crazy. I'm looking forward to the date and seeing what is in store for the team back in the leaf. awesome chapter, loved it. thanks for the update
maxslayer10 chapter 12 . 11/6/2011
That was a great Chapter

So Naruto already met with Dark Naruto so is Naruto going to learn that new fox mode eariler. I hope Sakura and Naruto date goes well and how explaining to Sakura will go. I wonder what their sensi will say. Hope u have a flashback with him seeing and feeling the four tails power.

Please update soon! I cant wait to read it and see what happens next 10 out of 10 to this chapter
Morbious20 chapter 12 . 11/6/2011
GO SAKURA , Awesome chapter loved it and can't wait to read what happens next .
saveme57 chapter 12 . 11/6/2011
Great chapter though I wish sasuke was dead instead of kimimaro.
Gravenimage chapter 12 . 11/6/2011