Reviews for Naruto: The difference a kiss can make
ArtanisRose chapter 11 . 11/1/2011
This is nicely written. I hope you can pick it up again soon cause DAMN it's good.
kingrobert84 chapter 11 . 10/31/2011
nice story keep up the good work
all forms of fluff chapter 11 . 10/30/2011
You are an artist worthy of the monicar Scribe of the Apocalypse. Two stories I have read of your and both constructed in such a way as to let me belive that should the relativly small changes you made the your story could be subtatuted for the sources material and still make it compelling. I guess I should start with what I didn't like about the story and get it out of the way. 1) The main thing I have issue with is Sasuke's patraial. Up untill he met Orochimaru in the chunnin, and subsquent branding, Sasuke was alright with staying in Konoha in the source material. Even then he was ok with his progress untill Itichi's genjutsu attack. Now I know it is probable that your one of those that dont like His character as a whole, and it would be too late to change it now any way, I just thought that it should be pointed out that your Sasuke is the only one out of character. 2) Sakura's over reaction to Shikamaru's questions about the vile chakra. It seemed a bit over the top. 3)The semeningly 'oh who cares about Sasuke' attatude that the Hokage and Kakashi seem to have. You don't seem to give a valad reason for them either not transfering him out of team 7, or getting him some help mentaly to deal with his anger and jeliously issues. Now that the that the relative bad is over on to the good. There are many things that I simply love about this story including the simple premis of the title, so lets list a few. 1)Sakura's character is fanomal. You have given her a depth that is seriously lacking in cannon. The only thing I could really complan about is her seemingly lack of jutsu repatair. Granted she is getting the strength down but making her a carbon copy of Tsunade seem like a bit of a cop out that the cannon material can make but should be avoided in fanfiction. Espically since you are making her one of the major centers of the story perspectiave. 2)Naruto's actions in Wave. Simply awsome, and something I have never seen before so damn good job there. Also did he keep Haku's mask and if so will it be making another apperance? 3)The calaberation between Naruto and Sakura. I could toatly picture them as adults. The Bubblegum General cammanding a Blonde army against their enimies, or maybe as a pink deamon among desamating openiates from the cover of clones. And who can not love the fluffy goodness that your dropping here and there. All and all Your doing great, and it leaves me wondering if this story will be anywhere near as long as Deamons Path? Ok I have delivered an honest and ... well lengthy if nothing else, review. DO continue to keep up the good work but remember to have fun, casue if your not having fun... then whats the point?
HarleyDotM chapter 11 . 10/19/2011
I like the breaks from canon, I really do! I love this story! :)
Ryoga's best friend chapter 11 . 10/18/2011
An interesting AU set up. I thought you did a good job with the characterizations in this fic. Though things were clearly aiming for the Sakura Naruto pair up I thought it was done quite naturally. Most pair ups are either clumsily executed or done when the characters are older and thus allowed to have a mature relationship... Your fic did something different, it showed the starting of young love. Crushes slowly moving to dates and little squabbles. I found the chunin exam change to be greatly inspired, a really big change from your average fic and made that much more of a joy to read then a chore. As good as that arc was in cannon having to reread it done with minor changes over and over again has gotten me to dread it unless there is a truly huge AU in the fic. Your work with Garra in particular was interesting and enjoyable... I could go on on individual moments but lets just say there were plenty.

It's not perfect of course Sasuke it clearly a being set up as a villain but it's not done in bad taste. It's just he's coming off as a much flatter character without having any sympathetic moments. I thought the addition of Karin was Odd to say the least and was so not connected to the domino effect of changes that it was just puzzling. If you needed to have a romantic rival there were more logical choices. I also had little quibbles here and there with the choice of story direction but in the end it usually came out okay so I'll leave it at that.

I'll definitely be keeping an eye open for this fic and the future and will likely pass it on to another fic reading friend of mine.
Morlandros chapter 11 . 9/27/2011
This is definitely one of the most original Tsunade retrieval arcs I've read, and I very much like the route you've taken. I've been away from fics for a while, and seeing this update makes me glad I came back around. You've a nice way of conveying feeling and gravity of a situation without overdoing it. Keep up the good work.

I'm also looking forward to Sasuke's meltdown/tantrum. Something tells me Naruto's going to regret not making time for that little talk with Sakura. If anything that's something even I'm frustrated with him about, but I understand.
Footster26 chapter 11 . 9/26/2011
LOVE YOUR STORY! such a nice romance going on between naruto and sakura and now hopefully jiraiya and tsunade! I love your variations of the plot and am looking forward to reading more!

Update soon! :D
Pokethat chapter 11 . 9/25/2011
This story makes me happy
thedarkpokemaster chapter 11 . 9/18/2011
Omg this was such a cool chapter
ShakePapa chapter 11 . 9/16/2011
Extremely well written story you've put together. I love what you're doing with the perv and Tsunade, Especially the last few paragraphs. Can't wait for the next chapter. Thanks!
Deathmvp chapter 11 . 9/14/2011
THis chapter is so diffent from cannon but it was a great chapter. Normaly I do not like it when people start foucsing in to much on a tangent like Jiraiya running off on his own as I would normaly say he should have brought others with him. This one I loved though as it showed why you should fear Jiraiya. It was done great and the only thing I think you should have done is maby have Jiraiya take something to try to counter the poison only for it to fail.

I do also wounder where you forshadowing a little in this chapter and will have Tsunade be able to get out of the "master" eye illusion later as the way Itch said it if she was at the top of her game, he thiks she may get out of it to be aware of things.
mouserr2255 chapter 11 . 9/13/2011
really liked how this chapter went, almost feel bad for Tsunade ... almost.

can hardly wait till the next

Dupapier chapter 11 . 9/13/2011

Thank you, thank you, thank you.

It's so hard to find some good written stories that I was kind of desesperate.

I really like how you twisted the real plot and I'm waiting with impatience the next chapters.

I hope Jiraya and Tsunade will finish together.

I'm not very fond of Karin but I can see how you can use her.

Anyway I just want to thank you again for the great reading time.
tuatara chapter 11 . 9/13/2011
...Hm. Well, now you kind of lost me with your approach to Tsunade here. Oh well. It was still quite an interesting read.

Oh, and nice Voldo cameo. It worked well in context.
Blinded in a bolthole chapter 11 . 9/13/2011
I believe Itachi accepted this mission to beat some sense into Tsunade, using his typically highly-questionable motivating methods. After all, drugs or not, it takes more that just some shabby fuckers to hold a sannin down if she really doesn't want to be there.

And Tsunade was REALLY pathetic there. I mean for a veteran kunoichi of at least one great shinobi war, ending up in a situation like that was... disgraceful beyond words.

good job.