Reviews for Naruto: The difference a kiss can make
Adam chapter 12 . 11/8/2011
Pretty good story. Alot OOC and really Sakura centric but I like it. I don't understand why its rated M. Is it because of the graphic violence or will we see more in other chapters. How long do you intend to make this story anyway. CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER.
JAC-Ossuary chapter 12 . 11/8/2011
God, I love finding gems like this in the muck of ffnet. Characterization, emotional growth and believable progress with characters make this an amazing read. Now comes the only part I hate about great stories... Waiting for the next update.
kidloco chapter 12 . 11/7/2011
wow... what a madness chapter and i like it, how sakura kick the emo bastard ass, ohw the dark help naruto to save sakura chan from the fox, how kimmi kick emo ass too, and how i love how sasuke lost one of him eyes, and karin you may had other boy in the future and i sure kakashi will go mad of what happen and ect and how tsunade will go to kohona

super cool chapter
Akamatt chapter 12 . 11/7/2011
Awesome chapter, does this mean that naruto has the golden chakra form now?
craven34 chapter 12 . 11/7/2011
nice chapter man, definetly worth the wait. i'm def glad sasuke is gone now, i hope we don't see him again until the day of his death, and i really hope it's sakura and naruto who do it, team seven's final day together. you really made sasuke unredeamable in this story, from the begining really, so killing him off wouldn't be that big a deal since he's not really that important of a character to your story and nobody in konoha is attached to him in any way like in cannon. actually i think if sasuke loses his remaining eye (sakura did destroy one right?) and has to live as a blind uchiha with naruto telling sasuke that he would kill itachi, or maybe capture him and let him live forever just to spite you would be fanfiction gold. and poor karin, maybe she can get a piece of naruto once his heritage is released and the council will want lot's of little namikaze's running around. she's my favorite character that doesn't get much screen time, so at the least i hope she becomes the new member of team 7. poor poor karin, anyway man keep up the good work on this and demon's path, i always look forward to updates for both especially since they are usually super long chapters, that are high in quality, how can you beat that? you can't, until next time man
thedarkpokemaster chapter 12 . 11/7/2011
Damn Sasuke right to hell, Nice chapter I just loved what you did this chapter
Mazzax chapter 5 . 11/7/2011
So far this story has been very good! I only have one thing that I think you should look out for in terms of syntax, and that's comma use. That stuck out the most, and although it's easily possible to understand what is happening (and enjoy the story) as is, it is an issue that I think would be worth spending some time on.
thsunami chapter 12 . 11/7/2011
Loved it man, loved it. better the cannon, especially with the bastard loseing his eye to sakura...great work really.

If you finish the story, it is most defintely becoming one of my favriotes in my list.
Xilibrius chapter 12 . 11/7/2011
Great chapter! I wasn't expecting the bit with Sasuke "killing" Naruto, Sakura did a great job trying to "avenge" Naruto. I really enjoyed the whole scope of this chapter and I'm eagerly awaiting the next one.
Agent-G chapter 12 . 11/7/2011
Well I think this was a chapter that's been better then the last few you've put out, it started out really strong and I liked a lot of the interactions you had in this.

There were some good moments at the start of this story that I really enjoyed reading about and I hope to see more of that later on. Part of me hopes that Karin will be the new member of Team 7 after this which could be fun to watch. Especially if she gets this 'I won't get in the way but if you mess up I'm going for him' about Sakura's relationship with Naruto.

Maybe friend/rival like with Ino kind of thing only slightly different.

Also I take it that Kakashi will take them to try and meet up with Tsunade for their injuries before they get back to Konoha. Part of me is also wondering if you'll have Karin find someone else to be interested in, it would open to a whole new world of possibilities that I bet haven't been tried before in Fanfiction.

Although now I wonder if Naruto will get Tsunade's necklace or will he not in this story as any openings to prove himself to her are closed off for the moment.

The ending again was a bit of a disappointment. Again you rushed through it all. Maybe before you post you should take a break for a day and go back and look over your ending and flesh it out some more, you really seem to rush it by the end of the chapter as if in a hurry to post it. Don't worry it will be worth the wait so please feel free to polish the chapter more if you feel you need to.

I was really looking forward to a Kakashi/Kimimaro fight, that would have been badass. The one with Naruto...not so much as it was pretty much over in the blink of an eye. I think 4-tails was just overkill and honestly the fight was over so quickly that you should have just used some nameless sound nin for this instead of wasting Kimimaro's potential like that. His fight with Lee and Gaara were awesome that's why many people remember it and his character, this it was kind of a pathetic fight when you compare it to the that canon fight, you got to admit that much.

Also the 4th tail state harms Naruto, he should be covered in burns so that didn't make any sense to me why he seemed totally fine. Well you said that when Sakura hugged him he felt pain but you never said he was covered in burns like he would be in LOT more pain if he was covering in burns. Plus it took Yamamoto to turn Naruto back in that state in canon even when Sakura ran to him, so why it worked this time I'm not sure why.

Yeah the dark side was there but I felt it shouldn't have been able to pull that off in that state.

Now if it was three tail state that would have been much better and made more sense. The fight might have lasted longer and it would make sense that Naruto wouldn't have burns all over his body. So yeah, I hope you think it over and agree that 3 tails would have been a better idea.

Sakura doing that much damage to Sasuke...I don't know. We really haven't seen just how stronger she is there is no real way to gauge her strength in your story as she wasn't in a real fight up until now so it seems to come out of nowhere in a way how she's able to do that. Remember to try and show them gaining strength just don't say they did. Yeah she's trained but we never really saw the outcomes of her training.

So I'm a little unsure if she could have been able to do that well against him plus he seemed a bit off as well.
cakemaster chapter 12 . 11/7/2011
interesting. waiting for more!
9-tailed reaper chapter 12 . 11/7/2011
well worth the wait as this story just gets better with every chapter cant wait for the next one
Sky Zephyrus chapter 12 . 11/7/2011
Thank you for the great chapter! Sasuke finally showed his true colors and I can't be happier when Sakura beat him into pulps. You don't see that everyday. Don't mess with Sakura when it comes to Naruto. You really did a great job on this chapter when you revealed Naruto's secret to Sakura. Cool stuff! You really made my day better and better!
Sinewyk chapter 12 . 11/7/2011
Sasuke didnt really have a chance ... to be good i mean. And he was rather well in character.

Wonder how Jiraiya,Tsunade and Kakashi are going to react :D

Jiraiya going sage-ragemode to track and kill them all Buahahahahaha.
Jozern chapter 12 . 11/7/2011
Intersting but the whole Sasuke stabbing Naruto and the fight with Kimimaro felt a bit too simple.
599 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »