Reviews for Naruto: The difference a kiss can make
midnightscar17 chapter 13 . 11/29/2014
Guest chapter 13 . 10/25/2014
Hi. I hope that your still alive, and could put one more chapter and declare this complete. It is a fine story, and closure before 'timeskip' would be appriciated.
prithi 666 chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
azfaerydust chapter 13 . 10/12/2014
This was an awesome story.
Unknown2112015 chapter 13 . 10/11/2014
Interesting alternate story line you got here. I can not wait for the next chapter. All thirteen were good.
azfaerydust chapter 4 . 10/11/2014
Great chapter and very unique. I've never read one where Sakura was the one to change Gaara.
azfaerydust chapter 3 . 10/11/2014
Now that was truly unexpected, but I can understand the reasoning for not letting them do the chunin exams.
azfaerydust chapter 2 . 10/11/2014
Well, I must say - I really preferred that ending to the wave mission to the real one. Haku and Zabuza's death had always seemed so pointless and sad to me.
azfaerydust chapter 1 . 10/11/2014
Well, I must say - this is an awesome fic so far. Your portrayal of Sakura shows real depth that is sadly missing in the anime.
DUH BOMB chapter 13 . 8/23/2014
This was an epic story! You have to do a sequel. Making Sakura not only more understanding but showing just how far Sasuke had fallen before going to Orochinaru was great. Involving Karin early was a twist. As was Sakura going with Naruto and the Third Hokage not dieing. All of it was awesome!
DarkRubberNeck chapter 13 . 7/25/2014
*cries* When I saw where this story ended I thought there was a sequel. I really wanted to read more of this
Ferm chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
nice start..hope sakura will not be overtly sweet to (shippu) sakura is caring..not sweet
TranquilSapphire chapter 13 . 5/17/2014
Well, this i wasn't expecting. But interesting nonetheless. So never going to be updated again is it?
Raethor chapter 7 . 2/7/2014
Was it intentional that you had most people reacting to Naruto using the Kyubi's Chakra before the part where you had him use it?
Makarva chapter 12 . 2/7/2014
abandon a shame that this story
573 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »