Reviews for Naruto: The difference a kiss can make
DUH BOMB chapter 13 . 8/23/2014
This was an epic story! You have to do a sequel. Making Sakura not only more understanding but showing just how far Sasuke had fallen before going to Orochinaru was great. Involving Karin early was a twist. As was Sakura going with Naruto and the Third Hokage not dieing. All of it was awesome!
DarkRubberNeck chapter 13 . 7/25/2014
*cries* When I saw where this story ended I thought there was a sequel. I really wanted to read more of this
Assasin Nero chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
nice start..hope sakura will not be overtly sweet to naruto..canon (shippu) sakura is caring..not sweet
TranquilSapphire chapter 13 . 5/17/2014
Well, this i wasn't expecting. But interesting nonetheless. So never going to be updated again is it?
Raethor chapter 7 . 2/7/2014
Was it intentional that you had most people reacting to Naruto using the Kyubi's Chakra before the part where you had him use it?
Makarva chapter 12 . 2/7/2014
abandon a shame that this story
Tifah98 chapter 13 . 1/17/2014
SO LOVED THIS STORY CANT WAIT FOR THE REST!
Jose19 chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
I am interested in the story because Sakura is one of my most hated characters in the Naruto series along with Sasuke but it really isn't her fault at the way she is portrayed because Kishimoto ruined her character from the beginning, and he admitted this in a interview because he said that Hinata is a better heroine than she is but it is far too late to fix the mistake now.
isaireyes25 chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
You my good sir/madame are fantastic writer. This story was brilliant. Read all 13 of your chapters. Almost all of your characters remained in character. Their development was plausible and you made the changes in the canon story masterfully. The pacing of the story was a bit weird bit it didn't take away from the story. I assumed you were just trying to get through the parts of the story you didn't change so that you could get to the things that you did and progress the story through that. I loved this story. I don't know if you are still actively writing or if you are even gonna see this but I felt like I needed to express my thoughts about your literary eork
XT3100 chapter 5 . 11/21/2013
Well Gaaraa gained two friends. The whole story seems natural and believable.
sef83 chapter 13 . 8/21/2013
love the story so i am going to beg you pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease continue it soon
Shadowlord1329 chapter 13 . 8/2/2013
love it plz continue
Sakura chapter 13 . 7/14/2013
It's really good so far it'd be better if when she sees naruto again he'd be a litle bit taller than her
KyuubifiedNaruto chapter 13 . 7/2/2013
well written story. I liked the fight during sasuke's defection and how you didn't make it easy for him when he took out naruto. cant wait till you update this story again.
Wolfone10 chapter 10 . 5/16/2013
and ANOTHER TERRIBLE IDEA on the thirds part, damn his age is REALLY getting to him he just keeps swinging and missing on those decisions.
564 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »