Reviews for Naruto: The difference a kiss can make
Lerris chapter 13 . 6/20/2015
This is well done and flows well. It stands out as having both a strong Sakura and Naruto, with both having the potential to grow much stronger with the two year training trip involving both Sannin. The bit where TonTon was a hero was amusing as well, and the part where we learn Jiraiya paid Tsunade's gambling debts also fit well. My recommendation is to mark this story complete and then, if you get time/motivation come back and write a sequel.
St3rfire- serafina chapter 13 . 3/9/2015
Good story pleased updated some more chapters. Into the story. Love how you explain everything in detail.
eimajssof chapter 13 . 1/9/2015
Awww so good need more. Hope all is well and you can continue these stories.
true demon chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
whens the next chapter
super saiyan chapter 13 . 12/26/2014
good story
midnightscar17 chapter 13 . 11/29/2014
Update
Guest chapter 13 . 10/25/2014
Hi. I hope that your still alive, and could put one more chapter and declare this complete. It is a fine story, and closure before 'timeskip' would be appriciated.
prithi 666 chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
good
azfaerydust chapter 13 . 10/12/2014
This was an awesome story.
Unknown2112015 chapter 13 . 10/11/2014
Interesting alternate story line you got here. I can not wait for the next chapter. All thirteen were good.
azfaerydust chapter 4 . 10/11/2014
Great chapter and very unique. I've never read one where Sakura was the one to change Gaara.
azfaerydust chapter 3 . 10/11/2014
Now that was truly unexpected, but I can understand the reasoning for not letting them do the chunin exams.
azfaerydust chapter 2 . 10/11/2014
Well, I must say - I really preferred that ending to the wave mission to the real one. Haku and Zabuza's death had always seemed so pointless and sad to me.
azfaerydust chapter 1 . 10/11/2014
Well, I must say - this is an awesome fic so far. Your portrayal of Sakura shows real depth that is sadly missing in the anime.
DUH BOMB chapter 13 . 8/23/2014
This was an epic story! You have to do a sequel. Making Sakura not only more understanding but showing just how far Sasuke had fallen before going to Orochinaru was great. Involving Karin early was a twist. As was Sakura going with Naruto and the Third Hokage not dieing. All of it was awesome!
578 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »