Reviews for Naruto: The difference a kiss can make
irnzenmonk chapter 13 . 11/10/2012
good story ne
sef83 chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
Really like this story. hope you start updating all your stories soon
Silent Bunshin chapter 13 . 10/28/2012
I really enjoyed this story. Thanks for providing a very entertaining narrative!
sortofbored chapter 13 . 10/23/2012
Awesome, Im looking forward to more.
shaggy8285 chapter 13 . 10/5/2012
I just finished this latest chapter and i have to say it was definitely a very good chapter. I'm hoping this isnt the end of the story, as depicted by the last paragraph. I hope your next chapter comes quickly or a sequel story or whatever you plan to do with this story. I will be waiting patiently for the reply or chapter, ja-ne
Guest chapter 13 . 9/30/2012
UPDATE PLEASE - I HAVE BEEN ANXIOUSLY WAITING FOR A COUPLE MONTHS NOW - THIS STORY IS GREAT BTW AND I REALLY NEED TO READ THE REST OF IT!
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 13 . 9/27/2012
This is a really good story that you have and I would love to see you get back to it sometime soon:)
NarutosBrat chapter 2 . 9/9/2012
I'm pretty sure we all know how the night would end, Sakura Uzumaki. Naruto would take her up to the bed they shared where he would put her to sleep with a huge grin on her face.

I don't know why, but I can just picture Naruto becoming Hokage, and Haku dragging Zabuza to Konoha to visit him.
Starstalker chapter 13 . 8/3/2012
Good story so far, hope to see an update soon.
the-clumsy-one chapter 13 . 7/19/2012
Please update soon! :D
Rc1212 chapter 13 . 6/15/2012
Awesome story!

This is one of the best Sakura/Naruto stories I have ever read!

The characters were done very well, how Sakura and Naruto's relantionship develop was just prefect too.

I look forward to seeing where this story goes.

Keep up the awesome work and good luck!
toofine89 chapter 13 . 5/28/2012
I love the development of the relationship over time instead of the jerky "We're suddenly in love!" feeling a lot of fanfics give. It makes it feel more real.
Starstalker chapter 5 . 5/14/2012
Very good story so far,can't wait till the next chapter.
Guest chapter 4 . 5/2/2012
You can't write gaara at all, but nothing else to complain about really. Everyone else is remarkably in character except perhaps Sakura. You made the change fairly natural though, and some oocness is required to have a decent Sakura pre-timeskip.
FlyingLinguineMonster chapter 13 . 4/30/2012
Nice transition to the training trip here. Sasuke's defection in your story was, while a bit less exciting because Naruto didn't get to battle Sasuke, darker because he struck and tried his best to kill Naruto without warning. His darker personality came to the forefront much quicker and more prominently in this fic, his jealousy and arrogance rules him.

I like that Sakura took one of his eyes. It's pretty much the thing which makes Sasuke special and his family inheritance, so to take an eye is a big deal, he will want her dead now, almost as much as Itachi. This will force Naruto to set himself against Sasuke, and I hope they will clash again before the 3 year end of the trip. Things are different here because Orochimaru plans to train Sasuke up and take his eyes once Itachi is defeated and the transplant is eminent, this may push things back a bit and change the whole time line.

I think Jiraiya's reasons for not wanting Sakura on the trip have some basis in fact, but are also governed by his past and his feelings of unrequited love for Tsunade and a bit of jealousy that Naruto got what he wanted so much. I'm dying to read the next chapter and see what the training trip will be like those three years shared with all 4 of them, Tsunade working on Jiraiya to accept the Hokage position and the both of them training their students. I expect both of them to have many moments together in between their extreme training and I hope to read about Tsunade beating on Jiraiya for trying to spy on some of their "moments", haha.

This story has been a favorite ever since I found it. The main changes the characters have from cannon are in personality, and being able to rely on one another, Naruto and Sakura are already much stronger than before. I definitely want to see where this goes and what will happen next, so keep writing and know that we, your readers, appreciate your work!

Thanks for the great story.
561 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »