Reviews for Naruto: The difference a kiss can make
JamJackEvo chapter 2 . 9/22/2010
Really captivating. It's always interesting to see the chaotic outcomes of the Butterfly Effect in action. One small change in history, one giant effect in the future. Excellent work so far.
Flying Fox of Snowy Mountain chapter 2 . 9/22/2010
I how like you write all the characters in your story to be more human and in-character than other stories out there.

You made sublty changes to event from canon with slight difference in occuring events whiel the characters stay as themselves makes the story more beleivable than most.

Also, the interaction between Naruto and Sakura ofter inimtate on some level, getting closer to each other yet not quite since Sakura just started her self-realization/evaluation of what she been doing. Re-examining her relationship with other characters both friends and team-mates.

Now, one thing I find odd that you have not mentioned during this chapter or last one regarding Sakura exploring the "Mysterious Uzumaki", are we going to be introduced to Sakura's parents as they will be a factor in the story? Will the parents be the "mean parents" or something else?

Can't wait to see how Sakura will discover more about Naruto from Iruka, Teuchi, kakashi and Ayame. You should also have Naruto discovering Sakura asking things about him and his secret or "heav burden" as you mentioned earlier. That would be a defining moment on how Sakura react to the burden. This will defefinitely effect how Sakura protective of Naruto in the future or regards him.

Later.
King Nintendo chapter 2 . 9/22/2010
I just storted reding this and it one of the best narusaku fictes yeate please continue soon.
Blue Baby Blanket chapter 2 . 9/22/2010
Good chapter. The part where Sakura imagines what her life would be like if she was married to Sasuke and then Naruto was nice. It looked very accurate to how it would turn out.

It was nice to see Sakura showing some concern for Naruto when she changed his bandages, or at least took them off. Based on what Kushina said in the recent manga chapters Naruto's healing could in fact be a bloodline and not a direct result of the Kyuubi's power. It could just be the ability to control and purify demonic chakra and use it for healing. A regeneration bloodline would also explain why the Uzumaki's were said to have had strong vitality and long lifespans.

The conclusion for the wave arc was unique, which is nice. I'm hoping things turn out better for Zabuza and Haku.

I like how Sakura is still trying to learn as much about Naruto as she can before she tells him how she feels about him. I think she should make her move soon though before someone else does, however unlikely that will be. If she hasn't tried anything by the time the chunin exams start, or during them that will likely settle it for her.

I hope this stays just Naruto/Sakura and doesn't turn into a harem like your other stories. I can count on one hand the number of good, or at least decent fics like this.
Agent-G chapter 2 . 9/22/2010
Well first off you might have rushed Sakura's changed feelings just a tiny bit that's only because we've skipped the weeks from when they were formed into a team until the Wave mission so we never saw any of their interactions, same with after the mission when the bridge was being finished. That's the only reason it seems a bit fast and it's hard to pull off without doing a few chapters devoted to those missing times.

I liked the bit with her noticing Kakashi noticing there is no mark and no reaction out of him. That was a nice addition and also letting her know something is going on.

I'm glad you went with a totally different ending for this, you had to skim over the canon stuff and I don't blame you, it can be both boring to read and write if it's exactly the same. The ending was a lot more interesting given it was totally unique and I don't think I've even seen something like that which really helps make the story stand out more.

I do have to wonder if Zabuza will ever reappear at some point in the story now that he and Haku are alive. Also I think this is be best way to send them off, no joining the Leaf village which has been done to death and there are all kinds of problems with letting wanted ninja wanted to attempted assassination of his leader join that people never think about.

I do hope you make a chapter that takes place before the chunin exams, I don't want to get right into that right off the bat. Maybe take a small break from the action for some character development, drama and other stuff before going back into the action as the chunin arc is long.

You know, now that Sakura isn't chasing Sasuke anymore I have to wonder what she'll be doing in her spare time now? I know she sometimes ask Sasuke to train but he refused but Naruto wouldn't and it would give her more time to spend with him. It might also help them both, with her filling in any holes in his fighting styles and her learning to be more flexible and unpreditable in her own.

It would help both out a bit and could have some cute and funny moments. I just had this mental image of a spar when they got into grappling and he accidentally touches something he shouldn't. He blushes and appologies she hits him anyway (though not as hard usually) but her inner mind telling her to let him do it again.

In fact given the weeks they were there just sitting around for the bridge to finish they could have already started this. Just training to pass the time together since I bet Sakura would want to get stronger feeling like she's being left behind after Naruto's performance in the mission and Naruto seeing how far he has to go from Kakashi's fight.

Although I do want to see how her investigation goes in the next chapter as well and anything else that happens. I can only imagine a scene where Team 8 are at the ramen stand and Sakura sees Hinata nervously sitting next to Naruto.
fanficreader71 chapter 2 . 9/22/2010
Great chapter, I will be looking foward to reading your next update.
DOOOOOOM Lord of Waffles chapter 2 . 9/22/2010
Still loving this story go go go!
deadpoollj chapter 2 . 9/22/2010
this is one of the better naru/saku stories ive read in to see more soon.
monkey3000 chapter 2 . 9/22/2010
MOAR! MUST HAVE MOAR CHAPTERS! this story is freaking AWSOME! the way that you have portrayed Naruto and Sakura is so close to cannon that it's almost indistinguishable! i love Naru/Saku soooooooooo much and i can't wait untill the next chapter comes out!
Gravenimage chapter 2 . 9/22/2010
Great chapter update soon.
Kuro-Ookami4 chapter 2 . 9/22/2010
I liked this. I liked it a lot. The problem with most Naru/Saku stories is that she goes from Sasuke fangirl to trying to jump Naruto. That is annoying. You on the other hand are having her move on in a way that would fit her character had this happened in the manga. Also you did the Wave arc in a unique and fitting way. No overdramatic showdowns, no Zabuza/Haku joining Konoha or any of the myriad cliches that litter the site. Well done and keep up the good work.
wez the hellhound chapter 2 . 9/22/2010
love the fic, can't wait for an update.
Sky Zephyrus chapter 2 . 9/22/2010
yay! This chapter rocks! I like the part where you made Sakura imagined how her future would be if she choose one of her teammates as a husband. I can't believe how accurate it could be Hopefully, it won't take long before it came true (she and Naruto, of course). Also, our resident Uchiha is pissed because he was outshined by Naruto during this mission (ego as big as mountain...). I wonder how Sakura will react when she learned the truth about our favorite hyperactive blond.
Sky Zephyrus chapter 2 . 9/22/2010
Sinewyk chapter 2 . 9/21/2010
awesome, and for the first time i actually read a convincing "saving" of zabuza and haku D , you rocks .

Is it going to be centered on the romance, or is naruto going to be a bit more skilled ? 'cause let's say it , it's kind of pissing us off the degree of his lack of skill/brain pre-training trip.

Keep on