Reviews for Naruto: The difference a kiss can make
Gravenimage chapter 2 . 9/22/2010
Great chapter update soon.
Kuro-Ookami4 chapter 2 . 9/22/2010
I liked this. I liked it a lot. The problem with most Naru/Saku stories is that she goes from Sasuke fangirl to trying to jump Naruto. That is annoying. You on the other hand are having her move on in a way that would fit her character had this happened in the manga. Also you did the Wave arc in a unique and fitting way. No overdramatic showdowns, no Zabuza/Haku joining Konoha or any of the myriad cliches that litter the site. Well done and keep up the good work.
wez the hellhound chapter 2 . 9/22/2010
love the fic, can't wait for an update.
Sky Zephyrus chapter 2 . 9/22/2010
yay! This chapter rocks! I like the part where you made Sakura imagined how her future would be if she choose one of her teammates as a husband. I can't believe how accurate it could be Hopefully, it won't take long before it came true (she and Naruto, of course). Also, our resident Uchiha is pissed because he was outshined by Naruto during this mission (ego as big as mountain...). I wonder how Sakura will react when she learned the truth about our favorite hyperactive blond.
Sky Zephyrus chapter 2 . 9/22/2010
Sinewyk chapter 2 . 9/21/2010
awesome, and for the first time i actually read a convincing "saving" of zabuza and haku D , you rocks .

Is it going to be centered on the romance, or is naruto going to be a bit more skilled ? 'cause let's say it , it's kind of pissing us off the degree of his lack of skill/brain pre-training trip.

Keep on
DemosJones chapter 2 . 9/21/2010
This, I enjoyed. Nothing jumped up and smacked me in the face as unbelievable, nothing tripped up my poor brain in the reading. I hope that you develop Sakura beyond the stay in the back 'cause she can't do anything, but even if you keep her a big wuss, I probably still read this.
dragonshaun9 chapter 2 . 9/21/2010
i love the direction you're taking this, a total revamp of canon. this is perfect, at least in my perspective on the grounds of character development, interaction, and growth. this is a fantastic tale you're weaving for us.
Anionbde chapter 2 . 9/21/2010
I like this more then your other naruto/sakura story much easier to believe a relationship is possible.

Wonder if zab/haku is going to show up again in the future and what effect that will have. Keep up the good work.
DOOOOOOM Lord of Waffles chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
Awesome this is great and realistic and could have happened I like it.
Weaponx178 chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
And yet another awesome story bro, I'm glad you released it earlier than you intended to. I thought you pulled the bench scene off nicely and that's what I've would have expected it to go down like had Naruto's henge broken off as he was about to run for it. What I feel you did the best was the emotions from Sakura's PoV similar to your story intentions, you manage to pull it off right and make it seem really believable. As for Naruto, I'm glad to see Sakura caught onto what he was doing, in staying away just as she had wanted when it came to winning Sasuke, now she's gotten a glimpse of how much Naruto really cares for her, I'm DYING to see how the wave arc goes for your story because honestly I've read so many stories with the wave arc it just starts getting mundane after a while but seeing as you haven't done one so far in any of your stories I'm sure it'll come out awesome due to the serious changes that have occurred now.

As for one of your reviewers who mentioned that because this story is rated M that means that it looks like this story will include a lemon, (and I was dying laughing at the "wet as possible" part) I couldn't help but see his point...lol I'm such a perv

Anyway I just added another awesome story to my favorites list I hope the next chapter comes out soon, cause I'm really looking forward to it, peace and much love- Weaponx178
Asdfghjkl123456789 chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
I'm so happy you posted this early, well worth it! I love your stories :) And I hate how other people in their stories just have Sakura get over that Teme in like 5 seconds because of some random things, but this is the first story that I've read where someones managed to do it in the first chapter without making it sound really unbelievable. What im trying to say is that youve done the once thought impossible and made getting over sasuke seem like sakura not some OCC and you should really be proud. I am amazed at what a good author you are. And dispite me not likin harems in the least I am still going to continue reading intentions cuz it's too good of a fic to let pass by.. You are by far one of my favorite authors so please keep it up :)
CrazyNaruSakuFan chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
awesome story, keep this up
Rise Against713 chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
Nice start. looking forward to the next chapter.
Sinewyk chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
... I truly wish for you and us that you will continue this story , the "only" problem is that i'm hooked on later period ( training trip , sage ,and most recent chapters) its kinda depressing to see a dumb naruto when he can rock your world against nagato & his bitches.

But i will still follow it for many ( i hope ) updates to follow the romance D
564 | « Prev Page 1 .. 26 33 34 35 36 37 .. Last Next »