Reviews for Naruto: The difference a kiss can make
sortofbored chapter 13 . 10/23/2012
Awesome, Im looking forward to more.
shaggy8285 chapter 13 . 10/5/2012
I just finished this latest chapter and i have to say it was definitely a very good chapter. I'm hoping this isnt the end of the story, as depicted by the last paragraph. I hope your next chapter comes quickly or a sequel story or whatever you plan to do with this story. I will be waiting patiently for the reply or chapter, ja-ne
Guest chapter 13 . 9/30/2012
UPDATE PLEASE - I HAVE BEEN ANXIOUSLY WAITING FOR A COUPLE MONTHS NOW - THIS STORY IS GREAT BTW AND I REALLY NEED TO READ THE REST OF IT!
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 13 . 9/27/2012
This is a really good story that you have and I would love to see you get back to it sometime soon:)
NarutosBrat chapter 2 . 9/9/2012
I'm pretty sure we all know how the night would end, Sakura Uzumaki. Naruto would take her up to the bed they shared where he would put her to sleep with a huge grin on her face.

I don't know why, but I can just picture Naruto becoming Hokage, and Haku dragging Zabuza to Konoha to visit him.
Starstalker chapter 13 . 8/3/2012
Good story so far, hope to see an update soon.
the-clumsy-one chapter 13 . 7/19/2012
Please update soon! :D
Rc1212 chapter 13 . 6/15/2012
Awesome story!

This is one of the best Sakura/Naruto stories I have ever read!

The characters were done very well, how Sakura and Naruto's relantionship develop was just prefect too.

I look forward to seeing where this story goes.

Keep up the awesome work and good luck!
toofine89 chapter 13 . 5/28/2012
I love the development of the relationship over time instead of the jerky "We're suddenly in love!" feeling a lot of fanfics give. It makes it feel more real.
Starstalker chapter 5 . 5/14/2012
Very good story so far,can't wait till the next chapter.
Guest chapter 4 . 5/2/2012
You can't write gaara at all, but nothing else to complain about really. Everyone else is remarkably in character except perhaps Sakura. You made the change fairly natural though, and some oocness is required to have a decent Sakura pre-timeskip.
FlyingLinguineMonster chapter 13 . 4/30/2012
Nice transition to the training trip here. Sasuke's defection in your story was, while a bit less exciting because Naruto didn't get to battle Sasuke, darker because he struck and tried his best to kill Naruto without warning. His darker personality came to the forefront much quicker and more prominently in this fic, his jealousy and arrogance rules him.

I like that Sakura took one of his eyes. It's pretty much the thing which makes Sasuke special and his family inheritance, so to take an eye is a big deal, he will want her dead now, almost as much as Itachi. This will force Naruto to set himself against Sasuke, and I hope they will clash again before the 3 year end of the trip. Things are different here because Orochimaru plans to train Sasuke up and take his eyes once Itachi is defeated and the transplant is eminent, this may push things back a bit and change the whole time line.

I think Jiraiya's reasons for not wanting Sakura on the trip have some basis in fact, but are also governed by his past and his feelings of unrequited love for Tsunade and a bit of jealousy that Naruto got what he wanted so much. I'm dying to read the next chapter and see what the training trip will be like those three years shared with all 4 of them, Tsunade working on Jiraiya to accept the Hokage position and the both of them training their students. I expect both of them to have many moments together in between their extreme training and I hope to read about Tsunade beating on Jiraiya for trying to spy on some of their "moments", haha.

This story has been a favorite ever since I found it. The main changes the characters have from cannon are in personality, and being able to rely on one another, Naruto and Sakura are already much stronger than before. I definitely want to see where this goes and what will happen next, so keep writing and know that we, your readers, appreciate your work!

Thanks for the great story.
FlyingLinguineMonster chapter 11 . 4/29/2012
So, Tsunade doesn't exactly make the best first impression here, does she? On the way to abandoning her village, beaten with one genjutsu by Itachi Uchiha (very smart, but also very villianish to use her phobia), abandoned by her one comrade because of her choices...but she does kindof turn it around here.

Sakura's drunken one-sided conversations were pretty funny, I bet she doesn't drink for a long while after this. Naruto has promised to tell her about Kyubbi, so their relationship can finally progress with no secrets between them. They've succeeded in their mission, even though Konoha doesn't need another Hokage just yet. I think in future chapters you have Tsunade and Jiraiya taking Naruto and Sakura on a training trip together, something which I don't think I've ever read before. I'm definitely looking forward to reading that. This back story you've set up here between Jiraiya and Tsunade and their feelings for one another will be interesting when it plays out during that trip.

This is the last chapter I've read, I have skimmed through the next two chapters when they were posted, but wanted to wait and reread the whole story at a later date (now) to get back into the storyline. I hope you don't skip the three year training trip, I always love reading stories that feature that time frame.
FlyingLinguineMonster chapter 9 . 4/29/2012
The subplot with Sakura's parents coming around to Naruto and supporting him after he saves Sakura's life was nice to read. I always feel so bad for Naruto, it's nice to read a story where some people take him under their wings and support him.

Sasuke is treading further down his dark path. Once he made the decision to abandon his duty as a leaf-nin, that was the real turning point. Maybe even when he had contact with Orochimaru and didn't report it. Now Jiraiya has that gut feeling that he's going bad and Kakashi knows it as well. But their hampering of his development is only exacerbating the problem.

The Karin-defection plot is also a nice twist, but I enjoy Shikamaru's self-imposed mission to find out about Naruto's second chakra more. He's got the brains to figure everything out and he'd make a good ally for Naruto if he doesn't react badly. I wonder, will you have Karin take Sasuke's place on Team 7 once he defects to Oto?

In this last chapter, both Naruto and Sakura are both weighed down by the fact that Naruto hasn't told her of Kyubbi yet. Secrets are bad business for relationships, and I like how you have it screwing things up for them. It's natural to feel space when you know there are secrets in between one another. It's also realistic when you write that Jiraiya becomes a bit jealous of Naruto and his increased chances with Sakura, when he reflects on his own unrequited love.

I think you have Itachi and Kisame show up in the next few chapters, but not in the same way as cannon, which I like. Mixing things up keeps everything interesting while still staying in the realm of Narutopossibility. It's also hilarious that Sakura takes the more perverted role of the two, though it makes sense. Naruto's development has been a bit arrested by so many people ignoring him, Sakura, being more normal, would begin to develop those desires sooner. She can blame Jiraiya all she wants, but she should really blame puberty and hormones. And Jiraiya.

Interesting story so far!
FlyingLinguineMonster chapter 7 . 4/28/2012
Interesting first date these two had. Dinner and a movie might have been more romantic, but a village-wide invasion certainly makes it more memorable. I do think the story would have been more action-packed if Team 7 was able to make it into the exams and battle it out in the preliminaries, but to each his own. I like how Naruto is learning to use different toads, I haven't seen a lot of fics where he really gets into summoning, at least beyond Gamabunta, Gamikichi, and Gamatsu. There are a lot of ways he can use the toads in battle, I hope to see some more here.

Naruto and Sakura have been building a strong friendship and this chapter cements their relationship. Sakura punches out an enemy when he hurts Naruto and Naruto pulls out the Kyubb-chakra when Sakura gets poisoned, both signs that they have deep feelings for one another. As I mentioned earlier, I think when Sasuke abandons his comerades for the opportunity to unlock his Sharingan, it's the start of a dark path for him, even darker than usual. The way it happens, and especially the way he silences Kin for his own benefit, tell the story of a disturbed and selfish young man with little regard for others.

Naruto still has a lot of refining to do before he becomes the great shinobi he can be, even before he gets to chunnin level he's got some weaknesses to iron out. With Sakura and Jiraiya's help, he'll get there.
573 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »