Reviews for Oh the Drama!
SheWhoLeavesCrappyReviews chapter 6 . 1/16
Awwww, this is so adorable! I love that although Berwald isn't in love with him (yet), he's open-minded enough to try and doesn't seem to be doing so out of pity.

Also, the image of a tiny Berwald comforting a crying young Matthias is so darn cute.
teefiddley chapter 6 . 3/23/2015
Soh kyoht :'3
Sketchy-d00d chapter 4 . 7/4/2013
The boy was Sealand and the nurse is Belgium.
sho chapter 6 . 9/24/2012
PFFFF home ec.
that killed me xD
this was kinda sweet, should have a sequel or something... -if you haven't written it (sorry for my grammar, english's not my 1st language)
sho chapter 3 . 9/24/2012
i like it...
but... the end, i don't understand thelast words xD
MusicalEscape chapter 6 . 6/17/2012
I... I...

First DenSu fic I read. Or Hetalia. Just read the second manga book today... so I'm not familiarized woth the names but I think I got it now :D

I love how it's told with Den. And the carrying. And the home ec. HOME EC. THANK YOU THAT IT WA SJUST HOME EC.

So, yeah. So freaking adorable :D Great fic!
Ludra-Jenova chapter 6 . 2/14/2012
OMG! LOVE IT! *W* BTW CHALLENGE ACCEPTED! *W* I was thinking in doing a SuDen fanfic...so now that you said that...ohhh well...I'LL DO IT! XDDDD
Cynthia888 chapter 6 . 8/6/2011
ehhh... "i will try"? I don't trust people who will say "i will try" :/
Cynthia888 chapter 5 . 8/6/2011
last parts hurt me a lot :/ God, I love DenSve
Cynthia888 chapter 4 . 8/6/2011
every chapter made me "awww". You wrote Denmark's feelings well
Cynthia888 chapter 2 . 8/6/2011
yay~ I like Awesome Duo a lot. Even though with America, they make "Awesome Trio" but... America's "awesomeness" is way different than Den and Pru's "awesomenesses". SHort but good chapter :)
Cynthia888 chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
awwww that was cuuute! That's why I love Denmark so much! *heart*
Guest chapter 4 . 7/20/2011
I'm guessing that the nurse is Belgium and I think the boy is...Switzerland?

Btw, awesome story (even though I didn't finish reading)

I love the DenSu pairing!
ReflectedGrace chapter 6 . 7/6/2011
I have to say, it's the only realistic non SuFin pairing I've seen written ever!

"Home Ec." It KILLED ME.

It makes so much sense that Denmark would be in love with Sweden. And this way, Sweden isn't a creepy stalker dude!

Also? Your writing? So good! You kept the story moving through all the chapters, and wrapped it up nicely, and FINISHED IT!

Really, really, liked it.
Rennasakura chapter 6 . 6/20/2011
a,it's over..well, thank you, i like this a lot xD (but too bad, can't take on your challenge coz my ability to write and correcting grammar is 0%)