Reviews for Blessed Defiance
Aquille chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
Let me just tell you ,that you have done a great job on theses books. I mean a funominal job. I give it a New York times most seller . Although you did a great job you could have made Spencers part a bit bigger . Great job Though , i hope the producers of pokemon should see this and reward you
akira234 chapter 22 . 6/25/2013
ash is the chosen one duh
poke1 chapter 8 . 6/24/2013
are the igglybuff from the story and the jigglypuff from the anime the same pokemon
DarkWolfAssassin chapter 52 . 1/3/2013
How was Metsuma able to control nightmares?
He could have had a Darkrai, seeing as he was on Newmoon. Or Newmoon simply radiates Negative energy that he can transmit overseas...Darkrai seems more plausible.
DarkWolfAssassin chapter 47 . 1/3/2013
Well, I have to say.
I knew it.
I KNEW Memphis was Delia's brother!
The again, so did everyone else most likely.
DarkWolfAssassin chapter 37 . 12/28/2012
Arceus damn, Metsuma is one convincing sonofabitch! Ya know, I feel as though the idea Metsuma sees in the Pokemon League goes against my Fanfic, the main character is human, but seems more like a Pokemon than anything else. Fast, agile, psychic, understands Pokemon, hell he even has Pokemon DNA. Oh yeah, he would kill Metsuma were he stands.
But enough about that, this is really good! Moving on to the next chapter, I'm getting this done slowly but surely
DarkWolfAssassin chapter 32 . 12/17/2012
Oh Arceus this is dark as hell. I love and hate it. Again, I hate seeing the bad guys win and the good guys be oblivious/not able to do anything. And yet...I could say a whole speech on how darkness intrigues me.
DarkWolfAssassin chapter 28 . 12/16/2012
...Why do I find it harder and harder to read this? Maybe because all the terrible things that happen...I will push on due to me finding all this interesting. Still, I hate when the bad guys come into power and such and all that jazz. Oh well, it's supposed to happen right?
DarkWolfAssassin chapter 8 . 12/4/2012
So I started this from your first story, wondering if I'll like it. Seeing as I am this far in, I LOVE IT.
Also, if this Giovanni does become leader of Team Rocket, I can fully understand his hate for Jessie and James...oh and Ash's
GoodIntentions317 chapter 52 . 7/9/2012
Dawwwww! Why does it have to end! :(

It looks like Gio's gang will be playing a more prominent role in the next story... I'm really looking forward to seeing what they'll be up to in the third story.

Was not expecting Gio to cut a deal with his mother especially after what she did to him! Must have been an awfully beneficial arrangement... (gulps)

I loved how you developed Gio and Delia's relationship! It's really matured, and I mean that as a complment!

Overall this was An excellent ending to an excellent story! Bravo! I can't wait to see what happens in the next story especially with all those cliffs you left! :D
FlittingGemini chapter 52 . 7/2/2012
You honor me my friend. Thank you.
I was so impressed with this chapter! It's funny how the scene with Crissela was inspired from a Star Wars novel because that was my favorite part of the chapter :) The warlords were extremely annoying and given their past deeds I appreciate how you gave them a traumatic end. I was particularly impressed with how you molded the move Perish Song into something so dark and so cool. Well done! I am always a sucker for writers taking things from the Pokemon universe (moves, characters or maybe items) and making them cooler which most of the time ends up with them being a whole lot darker than the show and it's always fine with me.
I thought that your pacing of the chapter, and the whole story for that matter was perfect. In fact, and maybe this is just me XD, but I thought that your pace and attention to detail regarding every character receiving closure with certain things and yet having subtle hints of things they will do in the future of this universe was so like Harry Potter! Especially Deathly Hallows. It was so fun to look carefully at how delicately you handled this matter and you did fantastic. The subtle hints of future plots and struggles were just for characters though in my mind. What I mean is I was getting really pumped for the aura part with those 2 lords and wondering who the girl could be. Characters excel in your stories with subtle hints and shadows of inclinations, but future plots for the overall courses of action and drama in your next story are really in your face with your style. :)
I was so pleased, once again, with the character interaction of this chapter. Namely Delia and Gio and Gio and Tucker (even though this was quite a small detail it was so bittersweet and awesome to me.) Loved the turn of him leaving her behind for the time being, but I also her maturity at letting him go.
You know what? I just thought of this, I think part of the reason I was so happy with Gio and Delia's interaction is because with a situation like theirs it is way to common in /any/ medium for storytelling for the girl to weeping, whiny or some combination of unpleasantness. I should have known better with your high quality writing to fear that. I guess I just see it too much. Not that Delia crying or her showing her emotions is a bad thing! She's a great strong character and you portray her reactions to all kinds of trauma very well, I was just happy about a mature ending. Just thought I'd clarify. :)
Well I think I can sum it up: great characterization and interactions once again! The action by itself, as well as the melding of action and drama in every crucial moment throughout the story is something to be envied and lapped up with aplomb! Finally the pace of the story is a perfect mixture of keeping a reader interested (especially with action sequences) and yet giving you time to process and savor the plot and emotion. Bravo! Again and again as you write new stories I say Bravo!
explosive bagel chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
What I've read was pretty good so far, but the first sentence of the summary sounds communist. :3
Ankhesenamen chapter 52 . 6/23/2012
Awww its finished! Wow! Great work! Its been one hell of a ride!

You have left me verrry intrigued! I’m looking forward to the nest installment :D!

I hope you enjoy the rest of the Inheritance :D!
MikariStar chapter 52 . 6/22/2012
This has been an amazing story all the way. Over half a million words and it's all great, that's quite the accomplishment! Although looking at the date it's been nearly two years, it didn't feel like that much time has passed. At the same time it's like this story has always been here, always with a new chapter coming. I'll certainly miss it.

Seeing Proton, Petrel and Ariana again is great! Samuel's poems are hilarious. Hearing from Archer again is fun, he's so mysterious. I'm guessing he's be back for the next story along with the other future Rocket executives? Then there's also the mystery of Delia's brother, the remaining Torino and the new Rocket Gang. Though so many things happened in this story, a lot was built up that still has so much mystery.

I'm looking forward to the next story and the eventual answers to the mysterious plot points. The story is reaching another of my favorite eras of the Pokemon universe mysterious past chronology, it's so much fun! You're a truly amazing writer!
PokemonFreak90 chapter 52 . 6/22/2012
This story was longer, better, and more exciting than the last. You had a tough act to follow from the first story, but you surpassed it in every way!

But it seems the conflict still isn't over! Three different factions fighting for power, and corruption still exists in the government! Also had some hints about the Red Gyarados and Mewtwo.

And is story 3 the story where Giovanni finally goes "over the edge?"