Reviews for The Cycle of Abuse
anon chapter 1 . 12/23/2017
I love this story. It's so sweet.
666 chapter 1 . 9/3/2014
This is so incredidbly sad and yet beautiful at the same time. You are a talented writter, and you mastered this touchy, taboo topic brilliantly. My heart now aches for every child who had to go through that, as well as their parents.
WaxnWane chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
Not many would take on this challenge. You did a marvelous job. Emotionally gripping
Heyit'skellie chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
This is a heart-wrenchingly, beautiful story. I cried at this yet loved that it was written well enough to make me cry. This is truly great and not many people can write so well on a topic like this. Congratulations. You did it well.
berniivdee chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
I literally cried while reading this:(
Eyghon chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
That was really, really good. I usually use words like "awesome" but I feel it wouldn't be appropriate. It was just really, really good. Heartfelt, emotional, scarily realistic. Good job.
Anonnnnn167 chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
I'm in tears right now. You are amazing
justsotv chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
Oh my goodness, poor baby Beth :(
Quinn was so strong, holding on to not scare her. It really moved me when she broke down.
Great story!
xNikkiGoRawrx chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Love happy endings(x
faberryluving chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
I'll find this Carter in jail, stab his eyes with a fork, pull em out, blender them, make him drink it. He won't know because he's blind. :) and I will cut his dick and balls and make him think he's eating a banana split. or some shit.
Alybear chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
OMG... Words cannot explain how magnificant this story is! The details you used were incredible! I love how you expresed the emotion the characters felt and Beth's actions towards Quinn... I LOVED those scenes! And her blankie! Awwww! This was truly amazing :)
msdiannaagron chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
wow great job, really.
Scout88 chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
I wish Puck and the detective beat his ass. This was a very emotional story, I felt bad for all of them. I loved how Puck, Rachel, and Quinn stuck together for their little girl.
jacethepotato chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
this was a really good read... keep up the good work.
faberrynerd chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
this was fantastic. I’ve read a few published books about sexual abuse in young children, (daddy’s little secret and helpless to name a few) and this story is just as believable. It was sweet seeing Rachel and Quinn cope with it, I don’t often like future ficks but this is brilliant. Well done :)