Reviews for Phantasmagoria
Kingdom Hearts Slayer chapter 2 . 11/27/2012
nice keep going its good
Kurt's Anatomy chapter 2 . 5/7/2012
I absolutely love it! Please continue. The Phantom of the Opera is my favourite Broadway musical (tied with "Wicked" of course) and I love this idea so much! UPDATE SOON!
A Single Haunting Melody chapter 2 . 9/6/2011
Is there any chance you'll continue this? I really hope so. It will definitely turn out great!
Une Salade chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
That was so CUTE. Images are dancing 'round my head. :D
Sorrowful Cheshire chapter 2 . 6/21/2011
love it
Sorrowful Cheshire chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
*.* OH MY GOD THIS IS SO FLUFFY AND CUTE

I"M BEGGING YOU TO PLEASE CONTINUE
softmouse chapter 2 . 4/26/2011
please update i really want to know what happens next, besides kurt and sam haven't had their reunion yet
Pazithia.Gallifreya chapter 2 . 4/17/2011
This is nice - I think it reads very nicely! However, I noticed that you haven't updated since last year - are you going to? I hope you do - I think Sam and Kurt's reunion might be quite..explosive? Emotional?

I hope you write more! :-D
DiLancreRoyalty chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
What happened to his story? It was soooo good! Just like Kurt's galmble. Klaine is the most boring gay couple on tv!
LilLullaby chapter 2 . 3/16/2011
I know it's been a while.

But I adore this.

And I need more of it in my life this very second.
Tanny-san chapter 2 . 2/18/2011
Someone's probably already guessed it, but I'm thinking that the character Mag is based off of Blind Mag from Repo. I really don't know who else it could be!

Anyway, that aside, this is a lovely little story you're creating. And I'm so happy to see so much backstory and the involvement of so many characters - it's exciting! It's rare to see so much thought put into fanfics.

I hope to see this continue soon!
Second Storey Stairwell chapter 2 . 2/17/2011
Sooooo, this is amazing and beautiful, and I know it hasnt been updated in a while, but please, please keep going.

I promise that in me you will find a diligent reviewer :)

Can't wait for more,

SSS
Onyx Nailo chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
is there more to this please tell me there's more to this because its kind of reallyfuckingamazing and i really want this to be continued.
Vices and Virtues chapter 2 . 2/15/2011
Oh my goodness. Phantom and glee together in one story! All it needs is some Buffy quotes and it would be perfect! Great job, and update soon!
Onyx Nailo chapter 2 . 2/14/2011
are you going to be continuing this story or has it been forgotten? i'm really hoping that you just take forever to update and that you didn't just leave this fic here to die because i only just found it and its really good and i want it to continue because i want to see where its going.

on a completely unrelated note the last time you updated this fic was my birthday? just something random i noticed.