Reviews for Belong to Me, Belong to You
khazrn43 chapter 1 . 9/12/2014
I don't know why but I can't stop the tears. This story has affected me and I have no words to explain it.
ilovefinn chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
sweet;)
ps. finn seems like good owner of a puppy :)
troyella2468 chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
Aww this was amazing! Loved it
MrsMosley chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
This is lovely. I enjoyed it so much. I especially like the way the past is told in reverse. Great story.
mirzidicsi chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
woaah, i want to say that this was a very interesting fin to read in 2013 :D i mean, Blaise (Brody), Stuart and Andrew!. And it's amazing how you knew Finn was gonna be a teacher! i mean, yeah, was.
Still, it was refreshing to read what could have been. Another regionals, another couples and a lot of things you made up that turned out to be pretty much right.
Good work :)
ewusiar chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
This is really moving! I love it.
luafontes chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
wow it's really weird to read a fic that's au from the pilot after all this time but this one is really great :)
theluckyclover chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
i don't know how i missed this fic! it's so wonderful. really well written, it feels like planning went into it. it's very controlled and the structure is smart and effective. a lot of fics feel like the writer got an idea and was up all night writing the fic, and that often works. i think it's clear this works very well too ;)
myeveryday chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
I really liked it. It was cute!
Angel Eyed Vampire chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
That was just AMAZING :)
hello camel chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
This is a story that proves that the number of reviews doesn't determine the quality of the story. This is a piece of work that deserves far more than thirteen-now fourteen-reviews.

Honestly, I was mesmerized. Unlike every other fanfic of recent that I've read, I never once grew bored; I never once scrolled down to see how much longer I had left to read. I was hooked. You have no idea. The story, the spot-on characterization, the flow (I absolutely adored how it would change from present to past)-all of it was absolutely stunning. And not only that, but it was believable. The future you created for Finn and Rachel was so perfect and realistic. And I really enjoyed reading this from Finn's perspective. You captured him well. You captured all of them incredibly well.

You are a marvelous writer and storyteller and deserve much, much more praise than what you have received for this story. I really, truly loved this. Definitely a favorite. Thank you for writing it.
Unfortunate Fates chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
This was lovely. Twelve reviews? Ridiculous. It deserves far, far more. The last section made me smile, and I loved seeing Will and Emma. Grown-up Finchel always makes me smile, and you wrote them excellently. I adored every bit of it :)
jedisnow chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
Sobbing in the middle. The finchel relationship is so beautiful, great job capturing that. :)
RockerPrincess83 chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
That was such a great story.
laylita83 chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
this was really good i liked it a lot!