Reviews for Rugrats In Paris: Kimi's Story
celrock chapter 1 . 1/9
Nice retell of the start of Rugrats in Paris, from Kimi's point of view. You know, I wouldn't be surprised if deep down, Kimi wanted a dad.

Before I ever found out who her real daddy was, I wrote a story last summer called Fatherly Whereabouts, A Rugrats Father's Day Story, that's a parody of the Mother's Day episode to a degree, where Kimi learns the truth about her real biological father, who in my story, was an OC created by me, and who died, even though in reality, her parents divorced, and her real father, Hiro, lived in Japan. Actually, I'm considering a new story, called Kimi's Start, where Hiro still exists, but he was never her biological dad, but he was the closest thing to a biological dad, since her original biological dad, died in a fire. So in my stories, Chaz is Kira's third husband. Anyway, keep up the great writing, I see you have several stories from rugrats and Hey Arnold, 2 of my favorite Nicktoons of all times, so will have to check out more of your stuff. I'm up to my 72nd. Rugrats story, feel free to check out my stuff!
Jesse Barrow Reviews-JJB chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
What the
Eman chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
I'm just gonna say what the 1st said as well. Kimi's dad, Hiro, is alive and lives in Japan divorced. Also I think Kira calls Kimi as 'Kimi-chan' using the Japanese honorific or whatever. Not a bad piece of writing.
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
Nice. One detail; Kimi's dad didn't die, just divorced her mom. He appears in one episode of All Grown Up, visiting Kimi along with his new wife and baby daughter, and Kimi talks on the phone with him on another episode.

Keep the good writing.