Reviews for When Two Worlds Collide
Jibanyan with Komasan chapter 5 . 5/31
I am begging you please write more!
KeybladeAuraxh chapter 3 . 8/15/2012
Love it ! Btw Poor roxy-boo... Can I hug him ? :3 and I tried the recipe. FAN-FABLOUS AWESOME ! I would be pissed if Roxas walked in me... Even more pissed if Sora walked in me also ! :3
KittyGems chapter 10 . 8/5/2012
my birthday is on July 27th! :O
loveless-x chapter 13 . 8/30/2011
aside from the typing errors, this chapter was fantastic. my love for it has reached to a point where you HAVE to update soon. i'm in school right now in my free period reading this in a secluded area (thank god they didn't block ! and i'm reading it in a secluded area because i hate it when people check up what i'm doing on the computer) but anyways, update soon please! i'd love to see what happens with roxas and raziel!
loveless-x chapter 12 . 8/30/2011
it's me, loveless-x again. i'm so sorry i haven't been reviewing in a while, i started school in the beginning of august :( but enough of my excuse, i'll begin my review because i missed this fabulous story so much.

WHAT? I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO FEEL. EVEN THOUGH IT A CLIFFHANGER, I'M STILL VERY HAPPY WITH THIS BUT AT THE SAME TIME, I WANT TO KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON! good thing i reviewed late because i get to see danielle's response in the next *laughs evilly*

by the way, i already read 'Princess in a Tower'... i'm lazy to jump back and review, so i'm just going to tell you that that story was cute and fabulous too :) anything from you guys makes me happy.
sailor sora chapter 13 . 8/16/2011
i love you guys so much! my needs for this story is complete :)

now, all i need is raziel and roxas to be together and everything will be great... you better get raziel and roxas to be together...
Akiko.Nami chapter 13 . 8/13/2011
OMG! ಠ_ಠ roxas must ask out raziel! im so happy for danielle and sora ohhh that kissss

cant wait for more! ;)
snowy-ray08 chapter 13 . 8/13/2011
I see a typo ಠ_ಠ grrrr...
afrodette chapter 13 . 8/12/2011
i'm just... wow.
KingdomHeartsLoverLovesYou chapter 13 . 8/12/2011
Even though I knew Danielle would say yes, it was still sweet to see her doing it. And also the confusion with Roxas - it added to the sweet tension. And do I remember Danielle watching Raziel play Kingdom Hearts II in the beginning and say how how Roxas was? I'm not sure. I'm a bit too lazy to look, haha. Anywho, I'm looking forward to your next update!
Angel of Randomosity chapter 13 . 8/11/2011
Woohoo! XD Finally!
rach chapter 12 . 8/4/2011
oh the romantic cliff hanging thrill. Love is love c: and no matter what you can't push it away... love the sotry lulz you must update summore
rach chapter 11 . 8/4/2011
yeeeeeee ;D the tears of joy and sorrow... i like roxas' dream the most (: gewd jobs
sailor sora chapter 12 . 8/4/2011
i hate you guys so much for that cliffy :o

danielle better say yes or i'll go berserk and make her say yes... but I love her... so I cant :(
Akiko.Nami chapter 12 . 7/28/2011
itz so lovely [;

i love the whole story!

u guys should sell it haha xD

i can't wait to see what dannie says o:

haha keep up the great job _