Reviews for iAm Not That Tough
Great story _ thanks for Savin me from work boredom... PLEASE! Update soon
Mari13ssa chapter 6 . 12/14/2010
great! pleaseeeee continue ASAP
seddieroxx chapter 6 . 12/12/2010
i dont really care who carly ends up with in the show, just so long as it isnt freddie. so cibby? Sure, why not?

but DEFINITELY sam&freddie FOREVER!

cant wait for the next chap!
Romance and Musicals chapter 6 . 12/12/2010
This was good. Poor Freddie! And...Cibby! Cibby! Cibby! And yeah, HP7 was AMAZING! I think that Harry and Ron were both great, but in my opinion, Ron stole the show. For once, he was the same Ron from the books. I liked that they showed both his dark side and his loving side.
randaru102 chapter 6 . 12/12/2010
Can't wait for the rest! Keep going this is great!
thatsfakelaugh chapter 6 . 12/12/2010
yayayayayay! your BACK! WHOOPWHOOP! 3

love the chapter... except...

sorry for the flame. im jst a little creeped out. but anyway good chappie! FIX FREDDIE! :C

mirage888 chapter 6 . 12/12/2010
Aha, yeah, one of my younger friends is pretty shallow when it comes to the boys she likes too. It usually is pretty entertaining... but Carly! Not cool to mess with Freddie like that! Come on, Sam, show him what a real woman is like xD (Cibby sounds good to me.)
PurpleMousefurGomez chapter 6 . 12/12/2010
I love it plz update
jackpotdante chapter 6 . 12/12/2010
Great chapter cant wait to find out what happens
sicko chapter 5 . 12/12/2010
This story makes me feel... so not alone... This is what I am going through... Well, good luck for the both of us eh haha
updatesplease chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
Gimme a U!

Gimme a P!

Gimme a D-A-T-E

What does that spell?

hunnybunnysweetiepie chapter 5 . 11/3/2010
Heey! Tell you what... Each time you update 2 chapters for this fanfic, I'll read and review 2 of your other fanfics... Deal? :D
hunnybunnysweetiepie chapter 5 . 10/30/2010
OMG I sooo get what this story is abouuut! I've been in carly's situation a lot of times it's actually stressing! Poor sam tho.. and HEY! ya said you're gonna update more regularly! Our definitions of "regularly" must have been reli diffrent so get your ass in front of that cmputer and WRITE ya crazy-ass superduper talented at writing chick! (you're not a dude rite?) Sooooo lookin forward to it girl!

47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »