Reviews for Smart Enough to be Depressed
Eng-Prof chapter 1 . 4/6
A very misogynistic story, if I ever saw one... All the female characters are evil, sexual predators with no intelligence, ambition or love, except for Mrs Evans, the sterotypical church going sahm...
Severus is incredibly overpowered...a child genius who is always right, and has very odd conversations in his head...
Why does your Severus want Lily anyway? He doesn't like her...that is pretty clear, he doesn't lust after her...is it simply a matter of control?
Severus always goes to the exact worst interpretation of anything Lily says or does...that is going to make for a wonderful life ...
The author shows writing skills, but the underlying emotional story is concerning. If you were one of my students, I would refer you to counseling.
stop writing
PocketRocket12inch chapter 1 . 1/14
reading this drive me to suicide. maybe you kill youself.
yikes
godric you barbie long-haired cowabanga man! run!
autumnchild25 chapter 26 . 12/10/2016
Love your story
Guest chapter 1 . 10/1/2016
delete ur account
Guest chapter 1 . 10/1/2016
The rape part was really unnecessary in this story. It's like it never happened and when that happens in a story it's better to just leave it out. I'm assuming you never really put any real thought into what it would be like to be raped and this scene is kind of insulting. You need to get raped a dozen times in an hour. You need to put more emotion in the text otherwise it's like reading a textbook.
desireecarbenell chapter 1 . 9/3/2016
Wow...Godric is in a really bad place.
cela chapter 14 . 5/20/2015
is Jason smarter than sookie? never thought I would see it but it was very funny.
cela chapter 11 . 5/20/2015
is sookie going to get with the program and get her head out of her butt? she already knows bill spent two days in bed with lorena and didn't even ask her what happened in the church. shr knows he's a liar and she STILL wants him?
Draycono chapter 1 . 10/16/2014
Im gonna be honest, not only have I not read anything youve written (including this story), but I also found you through the negative reviews (sort of). I was on the true blood story section, and I accidentally went to the forums, where I found one specifically for hating on Godric. Curious as to how anyone could hate such a beautiful creature (as you can tell, im a Godric fan 3) I checked it out. Sure enough, I found lots of hate, but I also found a bunch of people mentioning your name, and saying things like "leave negative reviews on every chapter for good reviews" and saying a whole bunch of terrible things about you. They almost made it out to be a contest to see who could give the most negative reviews. I then found a link to your stories (courtesy of those people) and went to this story to see if people were actually cruel enough to do what they were saying in the forum..

I was very very saddened and angered by what these people were saying. I hope they know just how absolutely cruel they were being, I hope they regret the things theyve said and done, and I hope that karma kicks them all right in the ass for every one of those reviews. But above all else, I truly hope you have been able to keep going, and keep your head held high through all of this.

You, and no one else deserves to go through what they have done to you. You were brave enough to not only write all these stories, but also to put them up on the internet for millions of people to see. Dont let people like that tear you down, if they have to say such shitty things to you to get GOOD reviews on their own stories, then they're clearly not worth it. And not talented in the slightest. No one with even a miniscule amount of talent would feel the need to do this so people would pretend to like their own creations.

I truly hope you dont give up on your dreams, or on writing because of these parasites, and I hope you dont take a single one of them to heart. I plan to read your story, and give reviews if I have the time.

xoxo - Daycono
tleel chapter 26 . 7/9/2014
I sorry to see it has been 2 1/2 years since this story was last updated. do you know if you will be getting back to it?