Reviews for Smart Enough to be Depressed
Draycono chapter 1 . 10/16/2014
Im gonna be honest, not only have I not read anything youve written (including this story), but I also found you through the negative reviews (sort of). I was on the true blood story section, and I accidentally went to the forums, where I found one specifically for hating on Godric. Curious as to how anyone could hate such a beautiful creature (as you can tell, im a Godric fan 3) I checked it out. Sure enough, I found lots of hate, but I also found a bunch of people mentioning your name, and saying things like "leave negative reviews on every chapter for good reviews" and saying a whole bunch of terrible things about you. They almost made it out to be a contest to see who could give the most negative reviews. I then found a link to your stories (courtesy of those people) and went to this story to see if people were actually cruel enough to do what they were saying in the forum..

I was very very saddened and angered by what these people were saying. I hope they know just how absolutely cruel they were being, I hope they regret the things theyve said and done, and I hope that karma kicks them all right in the ass for every one of those reviews. But above all else, I truly hope you have been able to keep going, and keep your head held high through all of this.

You, and no one else deserves to go through what they have done to you. You were brave enough to not only write all these stories, but also to put them up on the internet for millions of people to see. Dont let people like that tear you down, if they have to say such shitty things to you to get GOOD reviews on their own stories, then they're clearly not worth it. And not talented in the slightest. No one with even a miniscule amount of talent would feel the need to do this so people would pretend to like their own creations.

I truly hope you dont give up on your dreams, or on writing because of these parasites, and I hope you dont take a single one of them to heart. I plan to read your story, and give reviews if I have the time.

xoxo - Daycono
tleel chapter 26 . 7/9/2014
I sorry to see it has been 2 1/2 years since this story was last updated. do you know if you will be getting back to it?
tanseynz chapter 26 . 4/30/2014
Very very different! A clever use of the original boos and tv programme interspersed with the writer's own vivid imagination. Really impressive!
I'm astounded Fanfiction hasn't dealt to the troll reviewers though. Incredibly disrespectful.
KatieMarrie chapter 18 . 4/22/2014
Obviously all of the obsessive bad reviews were done by the same person. Do you not have a life? If you're going to talk shit the least you could do was straighten out your hideous grammar! When the author your smashing has better grammar then you, maybe you should keep your trap shut. I see no constructive criticism coming from you, only obsessive idiocy!

I like your different take on True Blood, it's extremely AU. For the most part I like your characters. Sookie irritates me alo and I can see why Godric is annoyed with her. I feel Eric's character is missing a little something. I like the way you write Jason. I'm on to continue to the next chapter. From what I read in the reviews I hope you didn't give up and plan to continue at one point. Hope this review came out okay. My phone kept messing up while I was trying to write this.
valhallaqueen123 chapter 26 . 2/12/2014
Please don't abandon this story! It's really good! I can't wait to read more!
Shebali chapter 26 . 8/31/2013
This is.. one of the oddest Godric stories I've read. I do like it, and wish there was more. Will be here should next chapter arrive.
Guest chapter 26 . 5/1/2013
Przeczytała twój fiction.I mam mieszane uczucia .Po pierwsze jestem fanem G/S , dlatego twoja na początku mnie zachwyciła .Jest zupełnie inna do 6 rozdziału po prostu świetnie.
Zgadzam się z twoją opinią Ball zrobił z Sookie idiotkę o IQ żaby .Nie lubię Sookie z TB wolę wersję z książki.
Twój Godric jest wspaniały, nie banalny skomplikowany jak tylko 2000 lat stary wampir może być.
Miałam nadzieję,że nawet z braku miłosnych uczuć do Sookie będzie to jakaś forma romansu. On chce ją za unikalną krew i seks może towarzystwo .Ona ma ochronę i miłe życie bez idioty Comptona.
Niestety popsułaś z każdym rozdziałem zabierałaś jej potrzebne komórki mózgowe. Czy ona jeszcze może chodzić i mówić jednocześnie?
Szczerze zmień klasyfikację na E/G i zabij Sookie ,lubię fancition ze względu na to ,że można poprawić bohaterów nadać im charakteru tak jak zrobiłaś to z Godric .Postać Sookie zredukowałaś do bezmyślnej ameby .Trochę szkoda .Godric mógł ją trzymać jako zwierzątko .W końcu by to zaakceptowała bez wielkich uczuć .
Uczucie B/S to czysta obsesja dwóch chorych umysłów .Uśmierć ich tylko niszczą fabułę.
Mam nadzieję na kilka rozdziałów więcej .Ciekawi mnie Godric szkoda tylko ,że zatrułaś go jadem Marry Ann .Zrobiłaś z niego słabego idiotę a scena seksu z Sookie w biurze była bardziej gwałtem na wampirze przez głupią i napaloną kelnerkę. Scena w łazience była lepsza.
Czekam na kolejne rozdziały to jest dobre w zły sposób.
Vickie1996 chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
I was reading through some of your reviews and I was shocked and absolutly disgusted with some of the flames. Whether I like your story or not, I would never write such terrible things. Maybe you do need to work on your story and everyone can use improvements. However, you ignore all of them nasty reviews and you write whatever you feel like. You warned them at the start what the story will include, so they have no right ot go on being all nasty.
Also, if they hated it so much, they wouldn't have read it all. It's just that some ugly hearted people can't write for anything and they want the world to feel bad right along with 'em.
Keep on writing and don't let ignorant runts mess with you. Your doing really well!
concerned reader chapter 26 . 12/27/2012
riter deserve burn alive

concerned reader chapter 25 . 12/27/2012
hope riter of this dies of eye cancer

- literate runion reveiw