Reviews for Stay
sarahgri99 chapter 1 . 7/8
This is perfect. That's it. Just totally utterly perfect. Fantastic job on everything and I will probably be rereading this once a week st the very least. Thank you for ruining all other House M.D. fanfic for me with this amazing one. All others will pale in comparison. Great job
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 3/20
I like it. Great work. Catch ya on the flip side.
bananas r gd chapter 1 . 12/4/2014
I died reading this - sweetness overdose.
I loved this story so well done!
going into my favourites!
Textcrazy chapter 1 . 10/15/2014
Loved it
vicky102 chapter 1 . 9/16/2014
Dear julesmonster,
It was an amazing story,I loved end was so sweet,House admited his feelings to Chase and finally!They were togetherO!
And I'd like to translate 《Stay》 into Chinese if that's OK with you. I really want to share this story with Chinese fans. I'll credit you fully and post it .com(registration-required)
Thank you so much!Looking forward to your permission.
vicky102
kaci12 chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
I have to admit, this was an extraodinary piece.

I really enjoyed myself while reading it.
I am shocked at how well the characters act. The plot was wonderful as well.

I love how you didn't make the characters too OOC. I also enjoyed the little disputes between them all as if it was an actual episode in the series.

Keep up the wonderful work!
AbyssCielo chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
Great!
I was not interested in House/Chase before,but now I'm sure I like it!
THX for your nice story!
Cremage chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
OMG. This has to be the longest oneshot I ever read. But it was an amazing one.

I hoped there would have been a bit more Lemon, but meh. Fantastic work! You depicted House in...well...Houshe-ish way. Was really nice to read!
KSIJ chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
ooooh, ive only recently gotten into House, i have no idea why i never watched it before, so after a marathon of watching episodes i sought out fanfiction as having previously read your Rainbow Inn series as i read the other shows fanfictions already i thought you would have a good starting point as the chase/house relationshi really stuck in my head :) i would love to read more from this particular plotline are you thinking about a sequel perhaps?
lu.chan93 chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
*flail*

The rest of the Internet can go home. I've found perfection.

You made it so perfectly canon that I forgot it wasn't. And the sex scene was the hottest thing I've read in a very long while.
Draechaeli chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
Cute fic, the end was abrupt but good. Keep up the good work!
triwizahrd chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
Wonderful story! It was very entertaining to read :D
darkmoonlady chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
Nice fic
I love it
Friendly darkmoonlady
briarprincess chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
I really loved this story, I liked that House wasn't changed and neither was Chase they made it work being who they were. To often people make House change completly to be in a relationship and that shouldn't be the case.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
Amazing, this is beautifully written, I was laughing, screaming and surprised throughout. your fantastic! Thank you for writing this I enjoyed reading it! Look forward to reading more of your writing :)