Reviews for Reverse founders day
Guest chapter 17 . 7/16/2017
I don't like writing negative reviews, so firstly I'll say the story is pretty good. Although it's as if you're cramming everything together, so much so it reads like bullet points, or as if you're checking items off a list without the fluid transition between scenes. Your premise is good, your dialogue is good if a bit stilted but try to flesh out your scenes, add some description of setting, and possibly some inner monolugue or the thought process of the characters. You have a potentially great story, fond a beta reader, and flesh it out.
50ShadesOfAwkward chapter 21 . 10/10/2016
I really love the crossover that you did from the book. Shininchi was my favorite antagonist.
Tvd2014 chapter 5 . 8/28/2015
Love this rewrite!
Guest chapter 42 . 3/24/2015
Loved the story! This is truly the only story where I actually like Katherine, great job on here character.
lesa.blazer chapter 26 . 1/11/2015
I really loved this and hope for a sequel
YazYaz chapter 42 . 9/27/2014
I really enjoy reading this amazing and incredible story...
mimi11052003 chapter 4 . 10/11/2013
Its like 4am where I'm at and so it could be that I'm tired but is Katherine Hoping/Pushing for Delena?
southern grace chapter 42 . 9/23/2013
Loved it. Kept me interested from beginning to end there was always something happening so there was never a dull moment!
cutey-daisy2013 chapter 6 . 8/9/2013
I'm loving this Katherine cause seriously Elena needs to get her shit right. I think that before she loved Stephen and now it turned into brotherly love and she can't even separate the two. Also she doesn't want to end things with him cause she doesn't want to look like Katherine. Great chapter though I like how Katherine was in this we got to see another side of her.
cutey-daisy2013 chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
Okay that was kind of dumb who tells there boyfriend they love them and then say they are attracted to there brother. Key word BROTHER. "Oh Stephen I love you but I'm attracted to your brother as well." Anyway I like the first chapter it's well written although at one part I got confused. Oh well you can't please everyone :)
Dolphingirl32173 chapter 42 . 7/10/2013
you seriously need to proofread your chapters a couple time before you post them. altogether a very good story.
emiwat14 chapter 42 . 4/24/2013
BEST STORY EVER! I HAVE BEEN UP FOR HOURS READ THIS GREAT STORY! LOVED EVERY MIN OF IT!
Mdawg1425 chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
Good first chapter! Can't wait to read more :)
araanne chapter 35 . 10/15/2012
Fantastic story so far but I absolutely loved the a-team line. Keep up the good work!
badwolfsaves chapter 42 . 4/20/2012