Reviews for silent shadow chapter one
LouiseKurylo chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
Another excellent story. Vivid, original. I particularly like your taking Lisbon to task. I've often thought how unfair it is to want the benefits (brilliance in solving murder mysteries) without accepting the man and methods that make them possible. Terrific!
Kink Fluff Angst chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
I found this chapter delightful. There was a time or another I was thinking it a bit long for a first chapter, but it's really not. It flows well, and there's quite a bit of story in it. I thought you kept Lisbon, Jane, and the others very in character and the "I pity the bears" quote made me laugh out loud, it was really perfect. I also like the character interaction, how Jane was downgraded to 'observer' and how Lisbon didn't ask if he was okay. Those two points I thought could really appear in the show. I also liked how Jane is now pissed at Lisbon, because she deserves it. Also, a case! Quite rare in fanfiction, I suppose. I hope you update soon, I really want to know what happens!
Jbon chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
Wow, fantastic story, fantastic plot and interesting crime. Although I can't help but feel a little sad at there being no love lost between Jane and Lisbon - they seem to almost detest each other. But then again, the childish overreaction is so Jane and the heated reaction is definately Lisbon. The complex details of what Jane has observed are awesome and make it less infuriating (then what has sometimes happened on the show) that no one else has picked them up. Can't wait to read more :) Good job.