Reviews for Half Blood Girl
FieldHockey chapter 2 . 5/13/2014
Y u no continue?! This story sounds great!
LaFangirl13 chapter 2 . 11/3/2013
Is percy really a mortal or is he just a demigod but doesn't know yet
littlemisslaugh chapter 2 . 3/17/2013
ooooooh. love going against tradition? please update!
PercyJacksonEpic chapter 2 . 12/3/2012
Great story but the end of that chapter has me depressed
Annechase chapter 2 . 6/15/2012
I know you haven't updated this story in a long time, but could you please do it? It's killing me not knowing!
DarkGlacierPhoenix312 chapter 2 . 3/12/2012
I looveee the idea. Its freaking awesome. PLZ,,, PLZ,,, PLZ continue the story and update. U've got a very good base and the starting is fabulous. The story has chance of being one of the best PJO fanfics. PLZ UPDATE.
link chapter 2 . 9/27/2011
plz plz plz plz update as soon as u can. is this a "he knocked her up mom ashamed finds out he makes her happy happy ending" or "he is frowned apoun and he finds out he is supossed to be well knone and every likes him happy ending." or my fav "she wants him talkes to mom,mom talkes with apratioy gets love potion,mom says he is not to clean but to pleasher her dauter,and he is used for sex porpeses all live happly ever after except him"
pincher3 chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
ive got this for u here

When i was in subway with grover talking about how i hated ketchup something growled behind us and attacked Grover.I couldn't stand there and watch my friend get torn to shreds so the stupid person i am i ran towards him. "Watch out" i yelled while jumping infront of him "come on then ugly" i shouted at the monster. Well that really wasn't the bestg thing i had ever said becouase that had got it's breathed fire at me! argh is said and covered my face with my arm but what happened was astonishing i had a shield of impenatrable water covering me. "What the HECK!" i almost cried
pincher3 chapter 2 . 2/22/2011
AYYYY UPDATE OR I SWEAR ON THE RIVER STYX I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN!
daughterofhorses chapter 2 . 1/23/2011
you should continue this story you have a really good idea I will glad to see a new chapter
percabeth77 chapter 2 . 11/30/2010
Really Annabeth doesnot liv ein her mom's hat and never has I diot
Orange Lantern Tsume chapter 2 . 10/11/2010
Very interesting. Hope to see more.
AWritersINTUITION chapter 2 . 10/5/2010
lovee these 2 chapters...i wonder if Annabeth and Percy r going to get together even if Percy's mortal? plz update
sweet blossom89 chapter 2 . 10/1/2010
This is a really interesting and different way to turn this story into an AU. I really like the way you've started to set up the story so far, and don't feel that Annabeth is ooc actually. Remember the way she reacted when she first met Percy in the series? So Sally doesn't like the gods in this universe...might this have anything to do with Poseidon? Please update soon!
Alexandra Nightshade chapter 2 . 9/30/2010