Reviews for Letters of L'amour
B. T. Emmett chapter 78 . 2/14/2011
Dear France,

I noticed that it was Valentine's Day...yesterday in my part of the world.

Hmm. Happy V-Day anyway, France. (Even though I would kill you if you were within a five foot distance.)

With nothing,

Monochrome Cloud.

P.S. Do escargots taste good? Because I think I got a heart attack when I discovered that they were snails.
PimpinSushi chapter 78 . 2/14/2011

I don't love you.

Hate,

Austria.

.ever. xDDDDD

OR ((I know you have a Russia, please forgive me.. I just.. I just.. *dies*))

Dear Francis,

What is "l'amour", da? It is a figment of your imagination. No one loves you, you are very creepy. If you get lucky tonight, it is because you paid them or convinced them by using drugs or any other hallucinogens.

As stated yourself; and you did not seduce Canada. I did that myself, as he is with me tonight, da? ;D

Much Love,

Ivan Braginski.

xx

You dont have to reply to this one, I just wanted to write it. XD
havishanta chapter 11 . 2/5/2011
BAHAHA! "Adios! That's French, right?" xD OMG, that made me LOL, SO HARD! xD
EvangelineNoel chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
Dear France,

I must admit..I am from mon petite Angleterre...Don't worry, mon a'mour! I do not think you are a frog! I am currently vacationing in Alfred...Fusososo!

Ah..Help me, frère France! I feel like a pervert..I blame Kiku! Kiku is a bigger pervert than you! Except, that is okay. He has a right..He doesn't get much love!...Speaking of which, I think YOU should give him love! Ah..That would be wonderful. You could relax with him in one of his lovely onsens!..See what I mean? A pervert..Or just a passionate lover!..Nah, I'm a pervert.

I am currently sick and I am not allowed to eat anything but pudding mixed with my medicine...But you know what scares me the most? One of Alfred's burgers sounds appetizing right now..I MUST BE REALLY SICK!

With love (But extremely creeped out),

Evangeline Noel (Who is sadly not a nation/country/state)
zelda03 chapter 72 . 1/27/2011
Dear Francis,

Hmm, wanna see the last guy who tried that? I'll see if his corpse has rotted away yet. C:

Also, Alfred ain't my dad anymore, I'm gonna call him my mom just to be an ass. I can try, He'll be suspicious since I hardly ever visit when there's no special occasion.

Hmm, whips are funner. No, use both, and dress up as cowboys while your at it.

Well you don't know me that well now do you?

-Texas-

P.S. You should be.

(also, i made one of these too, if you ever wanna write..._ i normally dont promote my stuff so i kinda feel bad for doing it on someone elses story OTL)
PimpinSushi chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
EDIT: For some god forsaken reason, I wasn't logged in. I am not a creeper, I swear. so here's the letter again... no difference... just... it has my name at the top. Which I like. and my tres sexy pic of Canada... yeah. :D

God, Francis, you are SO annoying!

I do not understand... why are you French people so persistent and touchy-feely?

Oh, the german shepard? that is just Chopin... he is not as harmful as he seems to be. In fact, he is very depressed because we just had him neutered. A project I am considering getting for you, Francis.

Yes, you know what, your sexiness broke my cameras. Fine. Keep telling yourself that. You have your own documentaries? Don't you find that to be a bit concieted? Though, you are pretty attractive I suppose... physically... Mentally, you belong in the same institution I would recommend for Gilbert.

...

Y-You...

You sang that...

No god damn wonder they remade the lyrics! Those are dirty and not good for kids, you freak. What lyric was that? England is not a virgin! Is he?

Nein, I do not want the... ugh. Damn it. Well, I hope you know as a dignified man, I never throw away a piece of sheet music. No matter how terrible. However, I will stow it away and hope the spiders consume it.

You made me die a little, the exact opposite of serenading.

Sealand? Who the hell is Sealand? Whover he is, he ((she?)) sounds like a sweet kid and I would hate to see their innocence stolen. Stay away, Francis!

... I have officially developed the migrane of all migranes... Again, I raise the question, why the HELL are you French people so persistent? I will never.. EVER... EVER...

aspirin. I need aspirin.

Elizaveta? Elizaveta loves me, just because you have never known TRUE love does not mean you have to be jealous of mine. And nein, Francis, the 797487923234th people you have declared your "l'amour" to, does not count as "love."

God no! Why in the name of Austrian Composer Mozart would I want to be your quick "fuck"? Did you not just see/hear me declare my hate for you and everything you stand for? Francis, I wouldn't touch you with a 20 foot pole.

Are you not satsfied with our... one... night... stand?

God, it hurts to write it... it is so undignified!

Anyway, we have done enough. And I am not going to humor you with more.

You? Feelings? Thinking with your dick does not count as feelings.

Tu ne beau pas. Tu es bete. Does my speaking French impress you? I just add "ne [adjective] pas" to any of your contieted remarks to put you in your place.

With even more hate than you coudl imagine,

Roderich "Austria" Edelstein.

P.S. I see... uhm, is there any chance of talking to Kiku and asking him to remove the video from the site? I think I would die if anyone ever saw it. It is not too late, is it?

P.S.S. Seriously, who the hell is Sealand?

xx

Did you just... Did you..

Oh my GOD. LOL!

Did you just remix A Whole New World from the Aladdin Soundtrack to make it all... FRENCH? I am a total Disney fanatic and immediately knew what you were talking about. xD

Dude, you are made of genuis.

And you also mentally scarred my childhood. But that's overlookable.

And sorry for my super long disappearance with our pms. ((Hurr. pms. but I meant private messages.)) Ivan is a fairly popular man, you see. D:

Also, I feel Austria wouldn't know the hell Selaand is if it bit him in the ass.

With much love!

PimpinSushi
Guest chapter 76 . 1/24/2011
God, Francis, you are SO annoying!

...

Y-You...

You sang that...

You made me die a little, the exact opposite of serenading.

aspirin. I need aspirin.

Are you not satsfied with our... one... night... stand?

God, it hurts to write it... it is so undignified!

Anyway, we have done enough. And I am not going to humor you with more.

You? Feelings? Thinking with your dick does not count as feelings.

With even more hate than you coudl imagine,

Roderich "Austria" Edelstein.

P.S.S. Seriously, who the hell is Sealand?

xx

Did you just... Did you..

Oh my GOD. LOL!

Dude, you are made of genuis.

And you also mentally scarred my childhood. But that's overlookable.

With much love!

PimpinSushi
SwingingInTheWind chapter 77 . 1/22/2011
;u;

Have fun in Hawaii! I've never been there, but I hear it's quite beautiful... and warm, yes, very warm. But, warm is good, considering the weather lately. Bon Voyage!

Signore Francia,

What? A liar? Me? No! Of course not! Why, if I could, I would much rather be out fishing...

Your, sexyness...?

Hm, it appears I have been misinformed on this subject... Also, Italy says "Vee!" and Romano wishes to rip out your beard one hair at a time the next time he sees you. Dare I ask what you did this time?

I suppose it would be much easier to "get along and love" with him if he refrained from prodding me with a stick while I sleep.

-Sardegna
xDarkMelodiesx chapter 41 . 1/19/2011
Yo France/Francis,

These letters are so fun to read, I can't stop reading them!

As for French, well I'm trying to learn it but I keep getting distracted by other things, but I do know small stuff like

je t'aime and je m'apelle. Any tips you could give me?

From,

DarkxMelodies

P.S. why are you such a perv and you do know that you could be considered a pedo bear?

P.s.s I have a habit of saying yo when I say hi to others so I just typed it here (and yes I am American plus some other nationalities)
DandelionBiscuits chapter 76 . 1/19/2011
Hey, Francis!

What do you mean by that? What have you done to Italy! D:

Mac 'n cheese is just plain awesome, admit it. Or have you never tried its delicious cheesy goodness?

Er, thanks. I'll go tell her that next time I visit. And get some more pie of course!

My ice-cream does not taste British, it tastes American and way better than what Arthur would ever come up with.

WHAT? First off, WHAT?(Again)

And second, I don't even want to know how you know how he makes comics like that.

Yeah, but I'm strong enough to hold him back if he tries to get at me(most of the time).

The kids love free toys! And, they love the burgers! It's called marketing and they don't have to buy burgers, McDonalds also provides a a fruit option with kids meals y'know.

That's it. You're on! First one to pass out wins.

Then I'll sleep with a gun underneath my pillow and.. knife and... oh! Make one of those laser obstacle courses like in the movies! That'll keep you out!

No thanks! I'd rather be everyones hero! Y'know, like how you keep share out your l'amour with the world but less pervy.

See ya!

Alfred F. Jones
HikaEmerald chapter 75 . 1/19/2011
Your not my dad! Just kidding. But no, your still not my dad.

I guess I can welcome you.. Wait, love? Dude. Give me a break. And... don't you dare touch me. I don't mind if you come over but don't you dare do anything to me...

... In winter.. Yeah, that turned Hitler back as well, so meh, I'm not surprised you were turned back too. I still don't think you can take over the world. :P

Violent? Oh no, I'm just 'defending' myself. And violence, and cute, do not relate to each other. ... And I'm not cute. I'm a guy. I'm NOT suppose to be cute. Well, maybe sometimes. I think England called me that when I was younger.. I think. Hazy memories.

And England's english accent is easier to catch than yours. But I like fencing. It's elegant. I don't like cricket, it's kinda like.. I don't know? And yes, I'm just wasting space in my letter.

TTYL( Talk to you later, FYI?)

P.S: No, I can do it do.

P.P.S: Stop winking. And I better run before England catches me saying cricket is better than your sport.

A.N: Had to look for the translation for bouche. xDD But never mind. I love playing around with Singapore's character. xDDD
AmericanMemento chapter 73 . 1/18/2011
Dear Francy-pants (your new nickname dammit),

Yeah...of course they love you *cough*

I want you? Hehe nonsense _

But here in Czechoslovakia. Your crepes taste really nasty.

o3o' and you don't have to say i'm that stupid!

o_o...no! don't you dare cry! _ do you know how bad i'll feel!

I will have to get anti-depressants after that!

_' I am very much an asshole, but seriously, tissues?

I am jealous, because your hair is longer than mine. o3o

Mine is boy short! _ I am a girl dammit!

And no. I don't love _' It's creepy.

Láska,

Czechoslovakia (Lizveth Prochazka)

P.S: I am rude and I can't help it. Please stop the drama, you are sucking me dry cause you do to much drama...*blegh*
APH Bermuda chapter 76 . 1/18/2011
Dear Francis,

*blush* W-Well we c-could meet later i-i-i guess.

Your place so that my older sister Alyssia doesn't know maybe?

England is a okay dad. Without England I personally think that me and my twin would be doomed although Alfred kind of turned out okay. Personally i think we would have to turn to someone in the worst case scenario Russia.*shiver*

But i do like to hang out with Canada. He is even teaching me and my twin FRENCH! S-So um Je t'aime! That means i like you, right? Also have you met New Prussia? She lives in canada AND SHE LOOKS LIKE (PRUSSIA) GILBERT! SHE EVEN ACTS LIKE HIM!

Avec beaucoup l'amour,

Alice Kirkland

P.S. If i do become independent would you be willing to help me out?
SwingingInTheWind chapter 76 . 1/18/2011
"A Whole New World" from Aladdin... oh, oh there goes all the innocence of my childhood. xD

I think the letters between Roderiech and Francis are by FAR my favorite - they're just so amusing! Keep up the beautiful work!

Now about that hug from Francis... /shotmultipletimes
Himikaz13 chapter 70 . 1/18/2011
Dear France, Thank you for youre advice i dressed up as a sailor moon character instead and gave Japan a big hug he muttered something about marriage and he wont stop looking at me at world meetings. Now i must say something, you know my big sister Pakistan? Yeah well she made me swear not to tell you but India our eldest sis got a big crush on you so please mon ami will you go out with her? lots of love, Bangladesh(Omi) P.S. I love youre language if only you ruled us before we got independent then that stupid wanker England. Great now im talking like him. May you please tell him i hate him i would tell him by myself but my boss told me not to go near (if you dont know what im saying thats how me and my sisters say goodbye to others)!
157 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »