Reviews for Miracle Of The Moment
sandra chapter 8 . 6/9/2014
this was actually really good I loved this one wasn't stupid at all.
sandra chapter 7 . 6/9/2014
well I liked it but not as much as the rest.
sandra chapter 6 . 6/9/2014
I love this chapter even more than the rest
sandra chapter 5 . 6/8/2014
I LOVE CARLOS SO MUCH!I was happy he was in the story
sandra chapter 4 . 6/8/2014
omg I didn't like it I loved it!YOUR A GREAT WRITER.
sandra chapter 3 . 6/8/2014
omg I LOVE THIS BOOK SOOOO MUCH!
sandra chapter 2 . 6/8/2014
I love it
guest person chapter 16 . 5/26/2013
I...am...freaking...SOBBING...my eyes out
chatty Kathy chapter 11 . 5/26/2013
Okay...I'm used to Logan dying. I am used to Carlos dying. I'm even used to James dying! And I still ball like a baby because they're all so precious! But Kendall? That hit me hard! I mean usually he's the one who comforts everyone one else when one of them dies and there are not a lot of Fox's that overhead that he dies and let's just say...I cried. Hard.
And of course you bring it back to another Little Hollow alternate ending! Lol. I still love that story and I've read it 4 times now. I cry tears of joy and sadness every time I read it.
I loved this story. You are mega-talented. Logan was so heartbreaking In this. I felt so horrible for him! I mean, he told Kendall he could give him his kidney even though he kept refusing at first and he ended up losing him anyway. Poor Logie! It's okay baby!
Any who...
LOVED THIS!
Bye :)
Jewel Princess1992 chapter 8 . 9/22/2012
I think i cried right along with james there! That was so touching! I really love them a lot ! It was so touching! Great job with it!
Jewel Princess1992 chapter 7 . 9/22/2012
Another favourite chapter and another of my favourite episodes! I really love the way you go in depth of the characters to write it! And also i really thought that there should have been more angsty drama in the episode between the two! But thats where fanfiction comes in to read between the lines ! Great job with it!
Jewel Princess1992 chapter 6 . 9/22/2012
i loved it! I absolutely loved this chapter! I loved the way you dived into their minds and wrote it! Great job! And i really believe that james has a good heart under all that narcisism! So great job!
Jewel Princess1992 chapter 5 . 9/22/2012
I really loved this chapter ! All the guys are so caring! And figures that the future doctor would make sure to keep an inhaler for his friend close by him! It was very touching! Again great job woth it!
Jewel Princess1992 chapter 4 . 9/22/2012
I think i loved this chapter the most! !probably because i felt that logan was underappreciated in the episode! I mean the guys didnt even thank him! And him doing all that work and assignments should have put some amount of stress on him? I mean come on ! He is only human!
Jewel Princess1992 chapter 3 . 9/22/2012
Another angsty chapter! Well atleast he is somewhat ok! His dad is an idiot to have left him! Seriously what kind of fathers do that anyway? Ooh i know! The ones who are heartless and absolutely worthless! Sorry if this is more of a personal response cause i seriously hate those kind of parents! Im glad i have wonderful parents that care! But not everyone is so lucky! But the boys are his family now! They worry and care about him! Thats important! Great job with the angsty drama!