Reviews for Miracle Of The Moment
StillLovely chapter 5 . 10/8/2010
Aww. I totally feel Carlos' pain. This is the story of my life. I have terrible asthma. I feel for you Carlos!

Okay, now that that's over. Another awesome one-shot. ]

Oh, and congrats on your wedding! I hope you to have a long, happy life together!
Nobody Else Just Me chapter 5 . 10/8/2010
Omg totally loved it~ I love everything with carlos!
AbbyMasrai chapter 5 . 10/8/2010, I found you putting Carlos in the hospital instead of Logan humorous as well. Though, I also thought it was a nice change. Logan angst doesn't always have to be about Logan being rushed to the hospital, on the brink of death. At least, that's what I believe.

Haha angsty bromance. LOVE IT! I loved how Carlos had to be the one to give the comfort. Poor, delusional Logan. At least Carlos is ok. Man, they sure visit the hospital waaaay too often. Poor guys.

Anyways, this was a great chapter and I adored it, angst and all.

Congrats on the wedding! And you had your wedding on the day before my birthday...awesome choice! I wish you both a life of much happiness and fish sticks ;)
ashleyjordan chapter 4 . 10/6/2010
This is a great insight and different version of the episode, I really liked it and how you chose this issue-Logan having a lot of stress and homework and how he carries a huge load on his shoulders. I adored how much James and Logan stuff was in this- the bit about James being taller and more comfortable to lean on, that James actually scooped him up(hahah that part made me laugh so much), that James caught him before he fainted, the hug, everything, it was so cute and a wonderful way to portray their friendship-honestly, this was refreshing and made me like their relationship a whole lot more, because before this I hardly noticed their interaction with one another in the show.

I can't wait to read and reveiw the other chapters but you mentioned that they were full of angst and that one was based after A Little Hollow, which I haven't read yet but am planning to(I'm planning on reading and reveiwing all of your work hahah) and I just didn't want to read them at the moment because I don't want to be depressed after such lovely fluff stories, I really enjoyed them and please make more like this chapter!
ashleyjordan chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
This is just...just so lovely! It is so cute, warm and fluffy and so well written, the story flows very smoothly and you did a great job being descriptive but not overly so. Seriously, this is one of my favorite BTR fanfictions that I have ever read. You captured each of the boys personalities so very well without it being cheesy or overly done. I really loved how Logan was rattling off facts and being the cautious, shy one, hiding behind his mother's legs. Also, one of the other great parts is how Carlos is crying and then Logan says "wait" and then Carlos goes off on a tangent about how his dad is a policeman, that was funny. Oh and this made me laugh-"He might have hurt his face." While he spoke, his hands touched his own face as if to make sure that it was still unharmed." Hahah that part was so great and so like James. I also loved how he was introduced, by helping Logan up and now that I think about it...that is his role, the protector and big brother figure that is adventerous(not reckless, that's Carlos's department), beautiful and concerned with health and hygine and is a wonderful, caring friend even if he looks stuck up or conceited. Wonderful job and please continue writing more stuff like this!
BeastBoyfangirl chapter 4 . 10/1/2010
I think you and me are like siblings because who else can enjoy major James and Logan bromance!

I loved the Big Time Rush episdode so much, I felt bad for James and Carlos having to get their credit back I mean their BTR! Kendall was being so ugh... I did not like Kendall in this episode one bit. And I thought it was so funny when Logan was doing all the work. Probably because his voice got so deep and he was cute throughout the entire episode. Oh and James got a hair cut!

This story is so good made me so sad! Until next time!

bballgirl22 chapter 4 . 9/29/2010
aw, i loved the end. update soon!
Fang lover23 chapter 4 . 9/29/2010
Haha, only you would think of Logan being put in the hospital like this. Xd

But, it was wonderful, just the same. :)
WyszLo chapter 4 . 9/28/2010
Awww... I totally agree with this! The whole time (well 3 times, yes I'm just as obsessive as you) all I could think of is why does Logan have to do all of the homework? It was so completely unfair. I'm glad you pointed that out.

Were you inspired by his crazy deep voice (which was kind of sexy) when he was telling James, Carlos, and Kendall what to do? Cause I was like "he sounds BAD" every time I watched it.

Oh Logie-bear... you work too hard. I'm glad Kendall realized he was being a douche. I must say this pretty much made the story for me though: Kendall scowled. "Look, Logan. I know you have the perfect relationship with Camille and all, but not everyone is as lucky. Some of us have to work for what we want."

"the perfect relationship with Camille" AW. So cute.

Anyway, Carlos and James were incredibly sweet in this. Gosh I love those boys.

Great chapter! Gotta spread the Logan appreciation, you know? The world thanks you for your contributions.

Update soon!

AbbyMasrai chapter 4 . 9/28/2010
LOVE. LOVE! I LOVED this, can you tell? Oh, and I have to do this. *smacks Kendall* Jerk. But at least he came around.

Yay for more bromance! Dude, you're like really good at writing it. Seriously.

I felt so bad for Logan that he had to do all their work! I was like, what the heck? Made me mad. Grrr...I guess because I've been in situations similar to that that I feel so passionately about it.

Anyways, UPDATE SOON, ja?
Falling to Fly chapter 4 . 9/28/2010
Didn't Logan totally win during Welcome Back Big Time? I think he did. But dear lord, Kendall. Are you going to hurt Carlos next? I mean seriously. Have you noticed that? That Kendall is always all, "Oh, we don't turn our backs on each other, we're in this together," and then he's the one that goes and turns around and hurts his friends the worst? Hm. How strange.

This chapter wins as much as Logan did. I loved the James/Logan bromance! So cute:) Poor Logan, though, passing out like that. Exhaustion is the worst, even though I've never had it that bad. So awesome job on this.

Okay, just a random side note: Today I was talking to one of my friends and she was telling me about this cop show that she watches, and how she'd just seen an episode with a shooting. It wasn't a school shooting, but for whatever reason my first thought was Innocence Lost. Then she told me another thing that happened in the same episode, and since I was still thinking about IL, it scared the living daylights out me. Seriously, it was scaaaaryyyy. When I told her that I was freaked about it she then began to tell me how weird she thought it was for someone to say that something scared the living daylights out of you. What exactly are daylights, anyway?

Yeah, that was random, I know. Probably didn't need to waste review space with it... But oh well. So anyways, great great great great great chapter! Please update soon!
Up-Past-Midnight chapter 4 . 9/28/2010
This was touching. It made me want to hug my friends.
The Idiosyncratic Pauper chapter 4 . 9/28/2010
HEEEEY MS FENWAAAAY! SO SO SO SOOOO sorry i didnt review for a while. been caught up in all my school stuff. but rest assured i have been trying to read all your WONDERFUL, AWESOME, and EPIC pieces of work! this is so unlike u though the whole fluff thing! but still very refreshing. its like a glass of water after all that fiery angst you've been writing lately! keep up the good work!

Carpe Diem!
chubbell chapter 4 . 9/28/2010
**glomps Logan** FINALLY! I like these one-shots because they aren't allowed to have cliffhangers and they usually end happier. Thanks for the story!
fall into your sunlight chapter 4 . 9/28/2010
awhhhh poor logie! and that last line seriously made me 'AWWH' outloud :D kendall was driving me crazy the whole time but he made up for it in the end, so good for him lol but this was really great. im now going to look at WBBT in a whole new light lol (:
222 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »