Reviews for Miracle Of The Moment
AbbyMasrai chapter 16 . 10/5/2011
I LOVED THIS. Like, really. It made me feel physically sick...in a good way! I felt the seriousness of the situation so deeply that it manifested itself outwardly. Just the idea of three of them dying like THAT and poor Kendall surviving...God, I don't know if I could handle that if it happened to me. Oi. It was a hard chapter to read, but it really was beautifully written and I felt like you captured everybody's emotions so well.

Brilliant. I love you, Laura!
Anonymous Skrtle chapter 16 . 10/5/2011
Oh gosh... poor Kendall

I CANT BELIEVE HOW SUDDENLY JAMES DIED OR HOW SLOWLY CARLOS DIED OR HOW UNEXPECTEDLY LOGAN DIED... Poor Kendall, that must be so so SO rough for him!

Are you feeling like that? Well, I just want to tell you to keep on hoping for the good things in your life. And if you need any encouragement, you can PM anyone here... and they'll help you for sure. You're like an awesome author, and I love you so much! :)

I loved this chapter, and I'll hope you feel better and look forward to your updates! :)
LIV3xLAUGHxL0V3 chapter 16 . 10/5/2011
Your timing for this is so ironic, because someone in my graduating class just passed away yesterday in a fatal motorcycle accident. this was so deeply touching and heartbreaking, and explains how everyone in my high school's community is feeling right now. It's like what you said, "the worst thing to see in the world is a parent who has lost a child." i teared up more than usual when i read these types of oneshots you write. And that moment with Kendall and Katie at the end was so sweet :) I love how it shed some light over the situation a little bit.

Loved this so much! Update soon!
Glee Clue Rock 1251 chapter 16 . 10/5/2011
Sad and good
Lady Cookie-Monster chapter 16 . 10/4/2011
-hyperventilating- what. is. air. oh my gosh Laura...

first let me just say that I knew it was Kendall :(

- 'Although, by now Kendall finds himself wondering if it's still just his concussion or if he's actually losing bits and pieces of himself day after day.'

babby :(((((

-"Kendall," she take a deep breath. "Why don't I drive you-" "No!" he says louder than he means to. He feels a surge of panic well up inside of him that he tries to subdue.

do i dectect motorphobia? :p poor Kendall...

oh gosh, hes at the cemetary sgfjhsgshjg im gonna cryyyy

nooooooooooooooooooo fgshgfsgjgjs sj ghjs kendall why didnt you just pull over! !fndgbdkjskgsksk -brb crying-

- "K-Kendall?" Carlos' voice feels Kendall with the strangest sense of peace ever. "Carlos," he sighs, wincing in pain. "Buddy, are you okay?" "No."

-whimper- Carlos?

- 'James. James is slumped over in his seat, blood pouring from a gash on his forehead. His eyes. They're wide open, staring unseeingly at the back of Kendall's seat. They aren't blinking. And he's not breathing. At all.'

oh my gosh... i cant even. i dont hav words.

James, please dont be dead. please :((((

-Carlos starts to cry again. "James," he says softly. "I want James to be awake too! Logan, what's happening to me? I'm so cold and it hurts, everything does. Am I. . . am I dying?" "No," Logan lies badly. "You're going to be fine. You just need some Band-Aids." Or maybe he isn't lying. Not intentionally at least. Maybe his shock is worse than Kendall thought. "Yes," Logan nods. "Band-Aids and chicken noodle soup to warm you up."

im gonna get all the band-aids and chicken noodle soup in the world for them

CARLOS? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

LOGAN! LOGAN AND CARLOS AND JAMES AND OH MY GOSH MY HEART TEARS TEARS EVERWHERE

- "I thought we promised each other that we'd stay together," Kendall says now, still laying in the damp grass. "You all lied. You left me, but you're still together."

I am so sad…

Mr. Garcia… -sobs-

Gah, what’s that word you used to describe my story… HORRIFUL? I think that its because this was horrible and wonderful. I really, really loved it Laura

Womp. Im sorry you’ve been so ill lately :p and I really, really hope you feel better -Heart! Heart! Heart!-
AbbyMasrai chapter 15 . 8/1/2011
Ugh, I think I'm falling in love with Luke. This isn't good hahaha. But I seriously love how you capture the boys' friendship...you really do a wonderful job. You can just tell how much they care about each other. It's very sweet.

I'm sad you have this on hiatus, but hopefully in the near future you'll lift the hiatus.

No pressure, though. haha!
AbbyMasrai chapter 14 . 8/1/2011
POOOOR LOGAN! Ah, I can't even imagine. It's so sad that this actually does happen in real life. Ugh. Life can be cruel. But I'm so glad he has Kendall, James, and Carlos! And I'm very glad he got adopted! They are all really like brothers, so it was just logical that they made it official!

Loved this chapter!
AbbyMasrai chapter 13 . 8/1/2011
I loved this. Like seriously. I could see this as an episode of Big Time Rush...if Nickelodeon would do angst. They tend to not, don't you think? It's quite sad. But I thought the flow and dialogue were both perfect. Especially the exchanges between the four boys at the end! And yaaaay Luke's back! LOVE HIM.

Great chapter!
AbbyMasrai chapter 12 . 8/1/2011
Hahaha I love the ending of this! Kendall SO would say something like that! So awesome.

Ugh...this kind of reminded me of Soul Surfer. Did you ever see it? I loved it, but then again it came for me at a time when I needed it, so maybe that's why it holds a special place in my heart.

But, as always, this was excellent. I don't think you could write a bad story/one-shot, even if you tried. In fact, I DARE YOU to write some epically awful one-shot! DOUBLE DOG DARE YOU, in fact! Heehee.
AbbyMasrai chapter 11 . 8/1/2011
ZOMG HOW COULD YOU? YOU ARE SO CRUEL I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT TO SAY! THIS WAS TRAGIC AND SWEET AND...an accurate representation of life. Unfortunately, there isn't always a complete happy ending. It really was a sacrifice.

This was beautiful, but so very sad.
AbbyMasrai chapter 10 . 8/1/2011
I can't even begin to describe how epically amazing this chapter is.

First of all...the boys as seven year olds camping? ADORABLE! I loved the Mr. Garcia and Carlos moment at the beginning...Mr. Garcia really is like a big kid! It's hilarious.

POOR LOGAN! Logan as a seven year old talking about his family was just so sad! I wanted to hug him and tell him I love him!

Hahaha, Carlos fell out of a tree? Funny enough, I fell out of a tree back in May and my ankle snapped. I had to walk a mile in the dark by myself to get back to my house and I wanted to vomit because it hurt. It swelled SO MUCH. But I'm a beast and powered through it hahaha.

I'm SO glad you brought Luke back! I really liked him, too! And I love him even more in this story! I'm so glad he's the one who saved him and didn't even look for praise. So wonderful

Hahaa I love how Ryan Mitchell was the first one to thank Luke! That was ironically perfect! Well done.

I SERIOUSLY LOVED THIS CHAPTER! IT WAS REALLY AWESOME! And I'm sorry I've been MIA lately, life has just been so busy! Hopefully I can review quite a bit tonight!
ohx3itsmagic chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
Baby James is adorbs 33
CountryPeach05 chapter 15 . 6/13/2011
I enjoy reading your fic so much. I love all the angsty bromance! It's nice to find something well written that's not utter slash or totally riddled with f*bombs.
CountryPeach05 chapter 15 . 6/13/2011
raindropsX chapter 15 . 5/20/2011
Oh this is amazing. I always feel so bad Logan when you write about his relationship with his father in your universe.

And haha I love Harry Potter parallels. You and your friend are so right about the parallels.
215 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »