Reviews for Miracle Of The Moment
mandamichelle chapter 15 . 3/8/2011
aww:( next chapter should be about James:) he's awesome!
Saxophones chapter 14 . 3/6/2011
Casting Crowns is an amazing band. Their song "Praise You in this Storm" really helped me get over my dad's death.

But anyway, that was an amazing story. I cried at the end. Thank you for writing such awesome stuff.
Falling to Fly chapter 14 . 3/6/2011
Oh Kendall. I love how the minute he saw that his mom was upset he knew that something was wrong, and as soon as he heard that the hospital had called he was worried about everyone. Mrs. Knight accidentally lied when she said that Logan wasn't hurt, because he was, just not physically. Because he's an orphan now and you can't have that happen and not be in pain.

Kendall had better hold onto Logan and never ever EVER let him go. Ever. But I know that he won't because Kendall has to be a leader and dependable on his friends. Just like he always is.

YES ADOPT LOGAN MRS. KNIGHT! That was so fantastic of her to suggest that I don't even know what to do except hug her. Except I can't because she's not real. So I'll hug you. -hug- And the fact that Logan didn't even have to think about it is so sweet. -sniff- I love him.

Crying in the courtroom. Gosh, Logan is just going to kill me. But at least they were happy tears because I want him to be happy. He deserves it so much, especially after all he's been through.

Ryan Mitchell. I just... It hurts my head and my heart just to think about how a parent could do something like that to their child. If anything, Mrs. Mitchell's death should have made Ryan appreciate Logan more. Especially since Logan is amazing in so so many ways, and any parent would be luckier than lucky to have a kid like him because he's about as close to perfect as a person can get. But now Kendall and the Knights get to show Logie that so it's semi okay. Now Logan can heal! Yay!

I love you! Please update soon!
WyszLo chapter 14 . 3/6/2011
LAAAUUUURRRAAAAAA!

I LOVE YOU SO. FREAKING. MUCH.

So I had absolutely no idea what this was going to be about. And then 5th word in, "Fourteen-year-old" and I was like, THEY'RE 14 RYRY DIES WHEN THEY'RE 14! And then I emailed you before I read any more haha :)

And then, yep, Ryan Mitchell died.

First, I must point out how happy this made me: "Why. . . why did the hospital call us?" "Because Logan asked them to." He didn't choose the Diamonds or the Garcias, he chose the Knights. I LOVE THAT. It's so tragically beautiful.

KENDALL: He was only fourteen but ever since he, Logan, James, and Carlos had become best friends nine years ago, Kendall had sworn to take care of his friends. He wouldn't let something like a tragic death in their family to stop him. "I promise." He told Logan, knowing that he could never live with himself if he was forced to break the bold promise. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw his mother and younger sister walking towards them but he didn't let go of Logan to point them out. "We're never leaving you, Logan." I love how when they're 14 we're still watching his protective side develop. It's so cute to watch it happen. I'm so proud of Kenny.

I am in love with the scene when Mrs. Knight asked Logan if she could adopt him. The most wonderful part was when she hinted that the Diamonds and the Garcias were also fighting over him :) Oh, and I loved this, too: "He and Logan could become real brothers. They would never have to worry about losing him." KENDALL! Cutie-pie all excited about being real brothers with Logie, my favorite thing ever! (Please slap me for feeling the irony of "They would never have to worry about losing him." I was like ATL! Really, please slap me.)

"Logan!" Kendall was the first to really comprehend what had just happened and before he could stop himself, he flung his arms around Logan, practically lifting the smaller boy right off of his feet. "We're brothers!" KINDALL! KINDALL KINDALL KINDALL! a;lkdjfalkfjdd AWWWWWW! :) That made me SO happy!

"Logan, his new brother, was right across the hall in his own room. Kendall wondered if he would ever sleep again." Kendall's excitement is the most precious thing on this planet.

And THEN: "He was crying in his sleep, Kendall realized." LAURA I HAD FORGOTTEN ABOUT THIS! THIS WAS WHAT I HAD SUGGESTED! I didn't remember until I read it, and then I started fist-pumped and screaming, "YES! YES! YES YES YES!" That just made my day :) You have no idea. It's raining and I have SO much homework to do but I don't care because I read this! I love you!

Now this is where it just got off the charts in incredible. First, there was this: "You. . . had a dream?" Kendall offered, feeling awkward. It wasn't every day that your best friend had a nightmare and you had to make sure he was okay. He didn't want to embarrass Logan." So I love how since they were only 14 we got to experience a time when Kendall and Logan WERE awkward with comforting and what-not. Like when he's 17 Kendall would've been cuddled up in bed next Logan without a thought, you know? I love seeing how he's evolved :).

AND THEN! "Do you want me to get my- I mean, do you want me to get Mom?" His mom was Logan's mom too and he wanted Logan to remember that." ALDKFJAEIORUADSJFADF LAURA NO. THIS WAS TOO INCREDIBLE. TOO MAGICAL! PURE LOVE. A, FAVORITE, FAVORITE, FAVORITE, FAVORITE.

"I've been missing him since I was six." Logan said before he could stop himself. He saw Kendall's eyes widen in disbelief. "It's nothing." He said, trying to make Kendall forget he had spoken." You're fabulous. I still can't believe I forgot I suggested this.

And then, there was the most fantastic and magical and magnificent and perfect thing in this beautiful, beautiful story: "No," Kendall shook his head, refusing to let Logan off the hook when something was obviously really wrong. "What do you mean, Logan? Tell me or I really will get Mom." The threat was brotherly and so caring that Logan felt more tears begin to burn his eyes." I just... LAURA. I don't know how you managed to that. Logan/Knight fusion family, my OBSESSION with Kendall referring to his mother as "mom" when talking to Logan (because I almost think it means more when Kendall says it), protective Kendall, and real-life brother Kendall? THAT WAS OUT OF THIS WORLD AMAZING. Let me just soak it all in... I'm in heaven. ALL OF MY FAVORITE THINGS! FAVORITE FAVORITE FAVORITE FAVORITE! :) I LOVE YOU!

Ah... this was just so typical Kendall: "Kendall's throat tightened and he put his other arm around Logan in a hug. "Logie," He whispered as tears began to fill his eyes. "Logan, I'm so sorry." The guilt that flooded him was all-consuming as he tried to comprehend what he had just learned." So great. The protective leader taking the blame for every bad thing that happens to his friends.

"As Kendall spoke, he couldn't help wondering how many nights Logan had spent crying alone while his father remained lost in his own grief." YES.

"Me?" Kendall asked. "You're my brother now, Logan. This is the best thing that's ever happened to me before." AWWWWWWW. LAURA!

I loved this SO MUCH. You're incredible. I love you. I'm so happy you're back :)

Lauren
BillyElliot chapter 14 . 3/5/2011
That a sweet and good story. I feel all warm and fuzzy on the inside. It was sad that Logan's dad died but we knew it would happen eventually considering that he is a big jerk... Though maybe Logan's dad will be in the show sometime and maybe he will be the nicest person ever. Anywho, (yeah, I say that a lot, it's just such a good transition for when your finishing a review) I liked this story!

-Billy Elliot
mandamichelle chapter 14 . 3/5/2011
make the next chapter be about James! this story is really good though!:)
Falling to Fly chapter 13 . 2/24/2011
Oh Kendall. Dear, sweet, accidently hurt your friends' feelings Kendall. -shot- But when he ran in and told Logan that "they" were going together I assumed he meant he and Logan. Which is dumb because his dad got the tickets and it was Father's Day. I don't know. Poor Logie. :(

Fight, fight, fight! Actually don't because those just make everyone upset. Which is exactly what happened. Um... Happy Father's Day!

OH YAY LUKE IS HERE NOW! Becuase Lukebetter and that's just what Logan needs. HE CAN BE LOGAN'S FATHER FIGURE YESSSSSS. But seriously, he's so sweet and so is Baldwin and when they're with Logan it's just a happy time. Yay!

Awww poor Logan. I'm so glad that he can open up to Luke and how frustrated he is. And I'm so so so happy that he's making such great progress, too. :)

Oops. Involuntary panic. But Logan's okay, you guys! Too bad they can't hear me. But as usual, Luke fixed everything yay! And James was sick. :) I especially loved the part with Carlos and the... Bubonic Plauge. HEY I SAID IT RIGHT! :)

"Just stay there and. . . be an invalid." Man, I just... I swear. Carlos will just... I don't even know. That boy is just too darn adorable. DON'T EVER CHANGE, CARLOS! :)

I'm sorry reviews have been inconsistent. That's lame and I seriously don't get why it's so hard for people to take five minutes of their time to leave a little feeback. I love all of those songs except for One Moment More and Untitled and that's only because I haven't heard them. Zero is one of the saddest songs I've ever heard. And Down is so sad but I absolutely love it. And Big Time Beach Party was incredibly. :)

LOVE YOU! PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Lauren chapter 13 . 2/22/2011
Ok, so I ran over. Just to make sure nothing gets cut off, here's where I left off haha:

You're magic. Really. You are. Do you know what makes this part even MORE incredible? Kendall's apology. You know why? Because Kendall realized it was the combination of babying and leaving that upset Logan without Logan saying anything. I know he had discussed being over-protective with his father, but it was all Kendall who recognized that the babying coupled with Kendall leaving is what upset Logan so much. He's the perfect big brother for being able to do that. And the realization making him cry? No, sob? That's incredible. I mean... he's so sensitive and wonderful and CARING... it's just too sweet. He's precious. I love Kendall Knight. And he's freaking adorable when he cries over his little brother. FAVORITE :)

Ok. Laura, I love you SO SO SO SO MUCH! I can't believe you wrote a story combining all of my favorite things :) You're fabulous and one of my best friends and this was just perfect. I LOVED IT! THANK YOUUUU!

Lauren
WyszLo chapter 13 . 2/22/2011
Laura. I'm crying. How did... how did you manage to make me cry with this? It's HAPPY for goodness sake. Gosh I'm such a sap. But yes, tears are streaming down my face. Good tears. But I'll get to that. And yes, you did hit everything on my list and I love you so so so so much!

Alright, how about this? I'll go through in terms of my list. It'll help me organize.

1. RyRy: Ryan Mitchell. Even from the grave the jackass hurts Logan. And gosh I love him so much. SO MUCH. So there was this: "I was just jealous because I wish I had my dad and-" which I loved. GOSH DARN IT RYAN. WHY WEREN'T YOU THERE FOR LOGAN? Now he hates Fathers' Day. It's so sad... but I love Ryan Mitchell. End of story.

2. Luke: Luke was the definition of FANTASTIC in this. He always saves the day :) Literally and figuratively. But really. GO TEAM LUKE. On the topic of Luke, I must mention this: "Luke nods in agreement. "So where are you other buddies?" He asks in curiosity." Because Kendall, James, Carlos, and Logan are a packaged deal. Yes. I love how Luke knows that. More specifically for Luke, though, how sweet is he? I mean, come on: "Luke shakes his head. "That day was probably the greatest day of my life. Without a doubt it was the best experience I've ever had as a policeman." LUKE I LOVE YOU. And he totally GETS Logan. That's just marvelous. Logan really needs someone like that in his life. Like a father-figure, but better. Luke is just better.

3. Logan/Knight fusion family: SO MANY THINGS, LAURA. SO MANY THINGS. First: "Mom and Katie are out for the day." Natural. Beautiful. Next, this might be weird, but I really loved that Kendall and Logan fought. To me it really made it seem like they were BROTHERS. I don't know. Something about the way they fought... like it just made them seem even closer. You know how siblings fight in a unique way? They have that. ALKDJFALDKSAF;DS AND THEN THE BEST ONE: "Where's your brother?" Laura, I fist pumped. I knew it was coming (heck I told you to do it) and I still freaked out from how much I loved it. I stopped reading for a full minute to just stare at it and play the scene over and over in my head. SO. MUCH. LOVE. FAVORITE FAVORITE FAVORITE FAVORITE. Yes. But wait, there's more! "Your mom and sister came home to find the house empty." Look at you, getting Katie in there too. :) LOVE IT. And then: "trying to look at it from his mother's perspective." The possessive in that makes me giddy. HIS. And finally: "when Mom called me" I mean, a brotherly moment of sharing a mother? YOU WIN, LAURA. YOU WIN. This was fabulous. Gosh. You overloaded me with joy.

4. Kendall being a protective older REAL brother: Soooo much fun with this category, huh? The REAL brother part kinda falls into the above category, so I'm gonna focus on the protective part here. First of all, I loved this in all sorts of ways: "I'm just sick of being babied." ALDJFALSKDFAE. Ahem. Laura, I'm not sure if you realize that you struck gold with that. Because you did. GOLD. I LOVE that Kendall still babies Logie, but I love even more that it's reached the point where Logan's annoyed. I just love it. It was wonderful. I love how he still asks Logan if his phone is charged... I love that even without meaning too Kendall is a superhero.

5. Logan/Camille: When Camille ran out of the door to hug Logan... my heart melted. I had forgotten they were on my list, and then I was like, 'awwww Laura!' LOVE YOU! They were positively adorable. Thank you! I loved it. I especially loved this: "Logan lets Luke take the dog from him so he can wrap both arms around his girlfriend." Logan, Luke, Baldwin, and Camille. Well look at that :)

6. Bunny being... Bunny haha. Naive, innocent, precious, you know: Laura, you DOMINATED this one. But really. I was laughing out loud because of Carlos. So first, there was this: "James! You're gonna get him sick too!" Carlos' eyes widen. "You're going to give us all the Bubonie. . . the Bluebonic. . ." He pauses and glances at Logan." I mean, beyond just being PRECIOUS, I absolutely loved the way he looked to Logie at the end. BUNNY! Too adorable, Laura. Then he made me laugh out loud with this: "Carlos leans closer to Logan and whispers in his ear. "I bet that's what they all said." I can picture that so clearly. The best part is Bunny isn't kidding haha. What really killed me though, was this: "and James. . ." He taps his chin thoughtfully. "Just stay there and. . . be an invalid." HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Laura I was that was hysterical! I laughed SO HARD! I loved it! :)

7. Logan standing up for himself: Yes. It was subtle, but fantabulous. This: "I just wish people would start treating me like normal." Logan tells Luke as the two of them walk with Baldwin down the town's main street. "It's easier that way. I'm don't like to be constantly reminded that I was kidnapped and tortured for fifteen months. I'm not trying to pretend that it didn't happen because that would be stupid and impossible. But I want to move on without people holding me back." And this: "I really wish I didn't fight with him like I did earlier. He just acts like I'm so helpless all the time and I'm not." First, let's just establish that I love how LUKE was the person Logan was able to open up to. Next, this connects to why I loved the bit about being babied so much. I adore how Kendall and the others baby him, but at the same time I totally see Logan getting sick of it. I LOVE that he's finally standing up for himself and recognizing he's NOT helpless, and he is so strong, stronger than most people will ever be. I loved that.

8. 4-way cuddles: So this is what made me cry haha: "They barely fit on the couch, especially with the overgrown dog that stretches himself across all of their laps and goes to sleep before the opening credits finish. But Logan leans his head on Kendall's shoulder and Carlos does the same with James and it works. They can hear the adults talking in the next room over and Logan smiles thinking of how a simple Father's Day has turned into a Family Day." Laura. What have you done to me? So when I read your stories it takes me longer than usual because I envision every scene playing out, and picturing the four of them cuddled up on the couch like that... I cried. I was sitting here trying to start my review with tears streaming down my face because it was all so perfect and just so cute and aldjfadkkf;dkas LAURA I CRIED. Not just like a tear, I was full blown crying. This story, my goodness. You've outdone yourself.

9. Baldwin!: Ok, so he's popped up a few times in my review already, but the part I'll point out specifically for him is this: "He jumps slightly and then grins when his German Shepherd, Baldwin, rises quickly to his feet and positions himself in front of his owner." Wait, and this: "Logan gestures to Baldwin who has already noticed the tension in the room and is standing guard by his owner, watching Kendall cautiously." I can't get over how perfect Baldwin is for Logan. It's ridiculous how incredible that dog is. Even at the slightest feel of attention he's right there to protect Logie :) How fantastic is that? It's just what Logan needs.

10. When Kendall cries -SHOT-: Last one, here we gooo! And you managed to make Kendall cry twice :) Awww, I love you! So let's discuss the first time: "But for now tears come to his eyes as he remembers how he and Logan fought the last time he saw him." I really wanted to talk about this under the "protective older brother" section, but I saved it for here. The fact of the matter is, that's precisely why I loved this so much- Kendall was crying because he's a protective older brother. His little brother was possibly lost, and Kenny was crying because the last time they were together they had a tiny fight. It melts my heart, Laura. I loved it. By far your masterpiece, though, was the second time you had Kendall cry: "He's standing in the corner of the room, looking just as pale as James but not because he's sick. When he meets Logan's gaze, Kendall moves slowly until he's standing right in front of him. Logan opens his mouth to say something but Kendall cuts him off by dragging him into a tight hug. "I'm sorry." He whispers in a voice that breaks. I'm sorry I treated you like you're helpless and I'm sorry I got mad at you and I'm sorry I left you alone today."

"Kendall," Logan's own voice shakes when he hears the tears in Kendall's voice. "Don't cry. Please." But when his only answer is a small sob that is muffled from Kendall's face being pressed into his shoulder, Logan returns the hug with as much strength as he can gather. "I'm sorry too." I almost started crying when a read "his only answer is a small sob." I freaked out. Literally. I was taking notes when I was reading to make sure I hit everything, and my note at that point was this: "KINDELL! CRIED!" Haha. And yes, I called him "Kindell" on purpose. That's how Logan says his name sometimes and when I get really excited about Kendall I hear it that way in my head haha. Anyway, back on track. This was FABULOUS. FANTASTIC. MAGNIFICENT. LOVE. So one of my favorite parts about Kendall is how strong he is. Kendall doesn't cry, remember? That's why I love it so much when he DOES cry, because you know it's genuine. I love even more how Logan is the one who consistently moves Kendall to tears. It's just too adorable for words. Picturing Kendall sobbing into Logan's shoulder like that... made my night, Laura. I loved it. You're magic. Really. You are. Do you know what makes this part even MORE incredible? Kendall's apology. You know why? Because Kendall realized it was the combination of babying and leaving that upset Logan without Logan saying anything. I know he had discussed being over-protective with his father, but it was all Kendall who recognized that the babying coupled with Kendall leaving is what upset Logan so much. He's the perfect big brother for being able to do that. And the realization making him
BillyElliot chapter 13 . 2/22/2011
This story was cute. Of course Logan would hate Father's Day because well, he techniqually has no dad. I liked the end, Family's Day! My favorite part of this story was Logan's dog Baldwin. I don't know why, that was my favorite part for some reason. Great job as always. Big Time Beach party was a good episode, when James thought he was turning into a mermaid my friend and I were laughing so hard. Awesome story, just wanted to let you know again. If music is inspiring you, maybe listen to the song Electricty from Billy Elliot the Musical. I don't know about you, but I wrote a whole story with that song in mind.

-Billy Elliot
EpicInTheLibrary chapter 13 . 2/22/2011
Cute and sweet and awesome and your soul mate really has good taste. I loved it all. Even Kendall being a jerk. And you hate Jo? How sad. She displeases me, but I wouldn't say I HATE her. She and Kendall being together all the time and homoing around or maybe more acurately heteroing around it's just annoying and they should have some sort of fight that isn't about one of them being involved in some other guy. GUY. GUYYYYYY.

Well at least Logan isn't getting killed here. Man. I don't know what to say. When I'm not rambling about myself I really can't do much. At all. That dog is the most adorable thing ever but it makes me sad because Ginger is kind of stupid and doesn't love me and I wish she loved me but she runs away when I'm sad so. I wish Baldwin was my dog. I'm so sad. Lolol.

I scrolled really fast through this to see what was at the bottom and I saw the words "Bubonic Plague" and I was like omg because I don't even know how that would fit in a story involving Big Time Rush. but now I do. I didn't even know who Russel Brand was until someone uh Otherho Emma she told me he was a comedian and blah his role wasn't as blendy as I wanted it to be oh did I tell you Camille became the winner she's allowed to win at episodes now I bet you can't guess why actually you probably can but you might not hey did I ever tell you I like I'm In The Band now because I do and Alex hates that show but it's okay because I'm always so alone in my fandoms. Usually I drag Otherho into them but it's okay because she dragged me into this one so she's half even with me because I dragged her into South park and then Big Time Rush but that one wasn't my fault because Jaelin dragged me into that one god I love Jaelin I'm In The Band is on Disney channel and I'm not surprised if you haven't heard of it. I'm messing up typing too much now and dannnggg I didn't even talk about your story at all a little we ll I can't even type anymore I lve you laura frever.
CheekyBrunette chapter 13 . 2/22/2011
I got half way though, and had to stop because of angst overload, man. Ugh, my heart hurts. (and I so mean that as a compliment)
fall into your sunlight chapter 13 . 2/22/2011

"The Bubonic Plague." Logan tells him with another smile.

James rolls his eyes but lets go of Logan and takes a couple steps backwards. "I don't have the Bubonic Plague." He says hoarsely. "Just a cold."

-LOVED THAT -heartheartheart-

"I'll get it set up!" Carlos announces. "Kendall and Logan, you guys go get snacks and James. . ." He taps his chin thoughtfully. "Just stay there and. . . be an invalid."

-that made me laugh so hard :D i love Carlitos!

i loved reading this as well :) very,very well written :)

'here are some songs that have been inspiring me lately: 'Say Goodbye' by Skillet because Skillet is obviously incredible. 'Everything You Ever Wanted' and 'Zero' by Hawk Nelson, 'One Moment More' by Mindy Smith', 'Down' by Jason Walker', 'Untitled' by Simple Plan and. . . that's all'

-LOVELOVELOVE Everything You Ever Wanted and Untitled! Everything You Ever Wanted makes me think of Logie and his dad :( (and so does Broken Angel)

I loved Big Time Beach Party too :) and I ramble when Im tired as well haha.. SOULMATES? sike nah lol
Fang lover23 chapter 12 . 2/22/2011
Haha, this kinda reminded me of the Beach Party episode. XD

Oh Kames, I love their bromances! :)
BillyElliot chapter 12 . 2/21/2011
"Wipeout!" Oh Carlos, he would say something like that. After this story and Big Time Beach Party, James hasn't proven to be a good surfer, I'm concerned for his safety now. Anyway, poor Logan, he froze when he was needed most. And that's why he's a singer and not a doctor. Great story, and as I say a lot, Awesome Opposum!

-Billy Elliot (by the way, that's not my name, it is the name of a movie and musical)
222 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »