Reviews for The Best Medicine
JcRMaO chapter 2 . 1/14
Oh wow, I'm SO in love with this story! :D
Caraline Fisher chapter 2 . 12/18/2014
I might be in love with you!
ZurethaMetal chapter 2 . 7/13/2014
I really liked the story. Granted, I have no way to tell you if you truly captured the characters (being only halfway through the first episode of Sherlock, as I am) but I thoroughly enjoyed this story and it is most-definitely going on my favorites list. Thank you for writing this!
Lizzie1498 chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
Just so you know. When some one is having a seizure, they are unconscious. They can't speak. But I love your work. great job.
silvereyedbitch chapter 2 . 2/14/2014
What a fun romp! Yes, the scenes with them cuddled into one another in chp1 were intensely erotic. Very well played with Sherlock's moments of vulnerability while sick. Thank you for the work put into this, it was truly a treat to read!
EJ 12212012 chapter 2 . 9/1/2013
Good
ising4life chapter 2 . 8/17/2013
hot hot hot!
TheMadKatter13 chapter 2 . 6/22/2013
I can agree that it felt a bit out of character and maybe my knowledge about seizures is not as accurate as I thought it was, but they didn't seem quite realistic, as in, John probably should have gotten him to a hospital? Could be wrong though. Other than those two things, adorable story, adorable fluff.
ladyried246 chapter 2 . 5/5/2013
In need of new people to rp with if interested email me at
Skarlettefox chapter 2 . 3/11/2013
Awesome!
ash chapter 2 . 2/14/2013
very good. i liked how this had a bit of cute caring and a bit of smut.
Adrian chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
Awwww. This was so cute and sweet. This is the first fanfiction I've read like this before. Excellent writing.
Hunnyfied chapter 2 . 11/6/2012
UNF. Amazing story, super hot and sooo sweet... Love these boys and have only recently become a Johnlock shipper, but you've kept their personalities so true to Sherlock... I'm posting without logging in unfortunately, but its because I'm rushing to get to your other fic! Again, simply amazing.
Tsuki-V chapter 2 . 8/7/2012
More please! beta-ed or not, don't care...just...mooore! XD
Guest chapter 2 . 7/9/2012
Tooooootally hot sex scene! And the first chapter was sweet! I enjoyed it!...mmm that sex scene...