Reviews for Snap!
PippaFrost chapter 2 . 10/10/2014
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH OH MY GOD!
Naleky chapter 5 . 9/17/2014
This story. Oh my god. THIS. STORY!
I'm still crying tears of laughter. (Which I'll have you to know is really painful, because I got my wisdom teeth removed last week and now I'm afraid that it'll reopen the wounds, so shame on you for delaying my recovery! And no, it is absolutely not my own fault for reading this story, I'm perfectly happy to pin the blame on you.)
Do you know Terry Pratchett? Please tell me you know Terry Pratchett. Because if you don't, you will pick up your behind from wherever you're sitting right now and move it to the next available library THIS INSTANT to get every single book of him that you can lay your hands on. I don't care if there's a nice little girl reaching for it, you will slap her hands away, tell her to read something else, (the Oxford English Dictionary for all I care) and GET THESE BOOKS!
Because this story is the second most Terry Pratchett-y Crack-And-Utter-Hilarity-Ensues-Story I've ever read. (Yes, that's a term. Look it up.)
(And just in case, because most people don't get my sense of humour: yes, I just paid you a compliment.)
I'm going to your profile now and if I don't find any more of these stories, you will come to realise that Saito's eyebrow is harmless in comparison to my Far-Too-Long-And-Annoying-As-Hell-Because-I-Won't-Shut-Up-About-Irrelevant-Things-PMs. Harmless, I tell you.

(Somehow, I've got the distinct feeling that this review isn't half as positive as I wanted it to be, but my mouth is still hurting from all the laughing, so I can't be arsed to care.
Have a nice day!)
DollarXSignXDude chapter 5 . 12/4/2012
I loved this story! Put such a smile on my face. I love your take on the characters! Your perfect 333
V Eames Yours chapter 5 . 8/20/2012
I'm retracing this by a pool in Florida and snort giggling so much that people around me appear concerned for my well being. This is a gem of a fic and I know I've said it many a time before but I fucking love you and you're perfect :)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
this is HILARIOUS. I literally laughed out loud in the bathroom.
Lord Darling chapter 5 . 5/6/2012
God, this was hilarious! I loved every single moment of it. Your Eames is so endearingly cheeky!
MoonxLauri chapter 2 . 1/28/2012
XD I love the note Eames wrote, very funny. And wow the news suddenly has a lot of things to talk about :P
MoonxLauri chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
I love your story! Your description is great as are Arthur's emotions. I find it hilarious that Eames couldn't even spell Arthur's name right XD
PollyWantCookie chapter 5 . 5/22/2011
Ach! This story made me smile SOOO much! THANK YOU! I love your writing, it's like a summer breeze with the smell of nice things on it :)

And I think too that Saito should rule the world, I'd feel safe and sound then, knowing someone competent and regal is in charge for once. And his eyebrows, even the right one.

Some chapters back you mentioned a "small flat in Islington", which I first believed to be a reference to the brilliant "Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy", but when it reappeared it seemed I was mistaken... If I wasn't, well everyone should know their Guide! If I was, the same as true and I warmly recommend the series to you. Relax with a Pan Galactic Gargle Blaster, and always make sure to know where your towel is!
PollyWantCookie chapter 3 . 5/22/2011
I just love the expressive eyebrow! Wait, in a couple of minutes I'll be finished with the story...
Loulou.S chapter 5 . 5/19/2011
Awesome. Totally awesome.
Loulou.S chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
I'm totally in love with this fucking brilliant chapter. I laughed out loud like a complete loony but I don't care, I had to.

Your humour is just perfect in every perfect way.
Unnatural.Ginger chapter 5 . 4/25/2011
oh my favourite ginger :D (ssh, don't tell tor I said that. or fred.) your story made me laugh so much :') i'm not sure how my little crack fic- in which morgana finally succeeds- can ever hope to achieve this popularity, hilarity or fantasticality (wow, that was on my predictive text :O). You are utterly fabulous :D

Much love,

Batman
Undisclosed-Desires chapter 3 . 1/27/2011
Saito's eyebrows you win at life! xD
Undisclosed-Desires chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
OMG! This is too awesome for words! I'm litterally crying from laughter! xD

"Yusuf speculated as to the possibilities of bottling Arthur's rage for use in one of his compounds" I was thinking "Omg, I'm totally seeing Snape in my head" and then "(If Severus Snape could do it, why not him)" Ahah! Genius! xD

You are brilliant, seriously!