Reviews for Undercover
Morganel chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
This is kick ass! Please continue!
Skate-815 chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
Only write more if you have an idea now of where you want it all to go. Don't continue just because I or any other author, tells you to.

I liked this, especially the parts about Peter and Walter. The fact that you don't depict Alt-Livia as totally in love with Peter is refreshing too. At least in the beginning, I do believe she should be cold towards them, and would indeed view Peter as a traitor, even though she is a little attracted to him.
wjobsessed chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
Nice, Xeen, but to be honest I'm not so big on FauxLiv and like many I currently see her as a bitch. Maybe slightly less annoying than Rachel Dunham. But like others have pointed out on YouTube, TPTB may try to have us LIKE FauxLiv weeks from now. It would take a lot of work to get me to 'cross over' my allegiance.

My fav: "After 25 years waiting for him to return home, it felt a bit contrived that he had chosen in a heart beat to go back where he did not belong." That is a really interesting thought from a FauxLiv perspective.
kimbari chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
This is very well written and about as in-character as a character who has only been seen in two episodes can be. You seem to want to write more, so do so. Your readers will never give you enough feedback to satisfy you. (I know whereof I speak! :)