Reviews for Thinking in the Dark
helen chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
Ive come up with an idea which is for me to help craig remove the collar of explosives from around richard's stirling is very very handsome with very very steady hands and with my help craig will remove the collar from richard's removed the collar from around richard's neck and threw the collar away.i really enjoyed this story very very out of ten and well done to the writer for a exerlent .
helen chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
When craig removed the collar from richard's neck I was richard to be collared was a shock.i was very glad when it was removed.i had a dream and in the dream I ended up wearing a collar of explosivies and it was up to craig to remove it from round my neck which he did and after craig had thrown the collar away he gave me a great big hug. Me craig richard and sharon were all playing the part of were all okay until i got found out by asking too many questions.i had to pretend i was a reporter after a story and i was sent by the editor of a magazine to get a story.i was relieved when craig richard and sharon all came to my rescue and craig managed to remove the explosive coller from around my the help of the other scientisits the four of us stopped the project and stop the leader of the organisation from getting away. Tremayne was very very pleased with the four of us for the exerlent work we did and he praised the four of champions stories ive read have given me lots of ideas for my own story staring the champions tremayne and keep up the good work of all the fantastly well written stories for me to read and .
helen chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
It was a relief to me when the coller was removed from richards neck by craig in the episode project zero and in this story as writer of this story should be very proud of themself because its an exerlent piece of writing and an exerlent story as well.i give the writer ten out of ten for this wishes and big from .
HeatherTN chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
Wow! Poor Richard! One could imagine his feelings of helplessness when he got 'collared' so to speak. Powerful stuff and a good description of helplessness. Excellent stuff m'dear!

*Goes off to cuddle poor Richard to her bosom* ;)

fiction2 aka Rion chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
I love this story - it perfectly sums up the angst poor Richard goes through. I'm really glad to see it on here. Thanks for letting me beta it :-)