Reviews for Vorkosigan's Day
triggerpoints chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
Inspiring! Let us set the working out of our lives to keep and restore our honor.
AngelAdept chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
Wow. This is really well-written, and powerful. You've definitely done justice to both characters here. The conversations between Vorkosigan and Galeni are great, but what really impressed me was the content you came up with for the seminar. Excellent.
wolf550e chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
This is very good. As good as I have imagined it. But I think your timeline is wrong. In Brother in Arms, we are told Galeni graduated from the academy two years before Miles and Ivan. The Academy takes three years. So Galeni graduated when Miles was 18. But when Miles was 17 and created the Dendarri Mercenaries, Gregor had been in power for two years and Aral was prime minister. So when Galeni got his seminar from Aral, Aral was prime minister, not Regent.
Amanthya chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
This makes ppl think about the realities Aral had to address, how horrifying it was, points they might never have considered. I always knew it was a serious issue, but it's quite interesting to see it from Duv's pov-watching him see it from Aral's.

A fine, well-written and thought-out story. This should certainly have more reviews. It's worth the time it takes to read and review.
Sara chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
You capture Duv and Aral's personalties as well as their relationship perfectly. Vorkosigan's day was always a blank for me when I read the Vorkosigan series, about what Aral did to make cadets leave the academy. This clears so much up for me. Thank you.