Reviews for In The Act
sailormoon64 chapter 1 . 4/7
you should make a second chapter to this with it being the face family's reaction to what Mattie was going to do but have Gilbert be there the enter time she is telling her family and at one point you should have her run off to a park something but she forgets her jacket Gil finds her and brings her home and the family asks him to stay the night to watch over Mattie
Magykal-guest chapter 1 . 3/5
C'mon Canada! You can do it! That was a really well done fic, I loved it :)
demon-soul-7 chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
Pretty please with cherries on top, update this 'cause this is something that should be finished, or if not at least tell your lovely readers that you have abandoned the story! Though please if you can finish what you have started.
Arwana13 chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
Please, please, please, tell me that you're continuing this...
xXSarcasticAngelXx chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
I am sorry I know how that feels and its okay I liked the story if it does not hurt could you do the part where they tell the family
Miakotsu band of Seven chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
good
Guest chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
I LOVED IT!
Razzledazzy chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
Lovely. There were a few spelling errors, but nothing really WTF? worthy.

Good to know you aren't suicidal!
DaylessDreamer chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
Oh hay. I already read part two in school, so I thought I should read part one. Love it, man! Write more over break or I'll hurt you :3
OMGYES chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
That was pretty good. c:

You should do a second chapter, where he makes her tell her family. Srsly.
Fudepen chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
I think this is a really cool idea, and I would love to see more of this. :)
Chiabride chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
I hope you write more on this
ileana425 chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
...Well I liked it :D
Lilanac chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
That was pretty dark. Not too bad, but sad. And really cute at the end. :)
cross-over-lover232 chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
i like this story,its sad but thats comeing from a girl that does not oft read genderflips for canada!...my god was she ,olested by france when she was with him?