Reviews for Night Child
SpikeTheSecond chapter 20 . 12/5/2011
I kind of feel like you left out the part of WHY Willow and the Xan-Man have kids together. And if it is clarified in this chapter, sorry for the this, but i could read any further without clearing my mind first. Also, great work on the story so far. It has a real BTVS texture to it. Including the Night Child/Immortal Slayer thing, well thought out, and well written as well. Feel like they should've used this in BTVS, rather then the stupid ending with Spike dying and all that. Except for the erotic parts of course, that's not really the Show's style, but with or without the erotic parts, this story is golden.
vampire and inuyasha lover 13 chapter 46 . 6/14/2011
i think that this a great story and i really think that in the beginning of the story that should of happen in the show.
ACeH-aH chapter 7 . 4/8/2011
Loving this story, all perfect! (Exept how much Spike sais ", yeah?" :P LOVE YOUR WRITING.
Through Jaded Eyes chapter 46 . 4/6/2011
This was an amazing story! Absolutely awesome. I know you finished the story a while ago, but please write the sequel! I'm certain it will be just as fantastic as the first. So, pretty please with a cherry on top? You'd make my day if you did.

Liz x
MMWillow13 chapter 46 . 3/9/2011
One hell of a story! An excellent read!
MMWillow13 chapter 34 . 3/8/2011
Haven't heard that bloody line in close to 16 years since I did the monologue from "The Day The Earth Stood Still" for an audition piece. This story is bloody brilliant! I can't stop reading it!
sweetprincipale chapter 46 . 2/17/2011
I loved this ! You are an excellent writer, and I look forward to reading the sequel you mentioned, if it ever materializes.
sweetprincipale chapter 8 . 2/16/2011
I am LOVING this story! I can't wait to read more.
LondonMarie chapter 46 . 1/10/2011
I'm quite surprised and pleased by this story. It was very good. I did figure out it was Connor in Bufffy's dream, but I was super excited when my suspicions were confirmed. I love that it was bunnies. It gave me a sense of Anya. Wonderful job.
LondonMarie chapter 38 . 1/10/2011
I was reading all of their little segments and got to the end of the chapter. You are evil
WolfWarriorz chapter 23 . 1/9/2011
I. Love. Your. Story. Always been a fan of Spiffy, and even if it started out much the same as other stories, the way you've developed it into something totally unique... Wow. It's three in the morning where I'm at, and I got in a right spot of trouble when I burst out laughing...Er, multiple times. Mostly when Spike was talking about Angel - those always seem to be the funniest parts. This story really is fantastic, congratulations. I will read the rest tomorrow, but I really have to sleep now - it's been twenty-six hours since I woke up :/ I'll leave another review when I finish :) Again, 3 3 3
spiritedghost chapter 46 . 1/6/2011
That was some ride!
spiritedghost chapter 34 . 1/6/2011
Damn it to sodding hell. I was right all along it is Connar. (dances around singing) I AM SO SMART, MY NAME IS BART! What you don't watch the Simpson's? Bloody hell!
spiritedghost chapter 10 . 1/5/2011
You sly devil you. So not Connar. I think I will shut up and just read now and save comments for the end.
spiritedghost chapter 7 . 1/5/2011
(looks around and smirks) I assume here you are referring to Connar. At least I hope so. I am now returning to my reading to find out. (looks you dead in the eyes) You are speaking of Connar, yeah?
80 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »