Reviews for Night Child
StormyX2 chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
amazing fanfic :) havee u thought about a sequel?
LOVEisRealand4eva chapter 46 . 1/8/2013
OMG this story is awesom and i couldn't stop reading it. WOW i love it. I'm sorry i just can't say anything else i really hope you continue on with this because i really like it.
commando666 chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Cool very cool
BookQ36 chapter 13 . 5/26/2012
HAHAHAHAH! Killer wabbit! Killer wabbit!

Ahem. I'm okay now. Menacing bunny thing, sweet Anya homage. I guess she was right about bunnies all along, wasn't she?
evelynferguson chapter 46 . 12/8/2011
Happy. love this. stayed up late to finish. sleepy. you're one of my new fave authors xo
evelynferguson chapter 18 . 12/7/2011
I am effing in LOVE with this story. And so happy to know there are still new stories and authors out there. As soon as I finish this, I'm off to read everything you've ever written. Yay!
Sweet-T3 chapter 46 . 12/5/2011
What a fun story! Not sure what my favorite part was since there were so many parts I enjoyed. Well written, especially with the added challenge of switching POV. I would be interested in seeing the sequel to find out what happens with all the kids and Dawn.
SpikeTheSecond chapter 20 . 12/5/2011
I kind of feel like you left out the part of WHY Willow and the Xan-Man have kids together. And if it is clarified in this chapter, sorry for the this, but i could read any further without clearing my mind first. Also, great work on the story so far. It has a real BTVS texture to it. Including the Night Child/Immortal Slayer thing, well thought out, and well written as well. Feel like they should've used this in BTVS, rather then the stupid ending with Spike dying and all that. Except for the erotic parts of course, that's not really the Show's style, but with or without the erotic parts, this story is golden.
vampire and inuyasha lover 13 chapter 46 . 6/14/2011
i think that this a great story and i really think that in the beginning of the story that should of happen in the show.
ACeH-aH chapter 7 . 4/8/2011
Loving this story, all perfect! (Exept how much Spike sais ", yeah?" :P LOVE YOUR WRITING.
Through Jaded Eyes chapter 46 . 4/6/2011
This was an amazing story! Absolutely awesome. I know you finished the story a while ago, but please write the sequel! I'm certain it will be just as fantastic as the first. So, pretty please with a cherry on top? You'd make my day if you did.

Liz x
MMWillow13 chapter 46 . 3/9/2011
One hell of a story! An excellent read!
MMWillow13 chapter 34 . 3/8/2011
Haven't heard that bloody line in close to 16 years since I did the monologue from "The Day The Earth Stood Still" for an audition piece. This story is bloody brilliant! I can't stop reading it!
sweetprincipale chapter 46 . 2/17/2011
I loved this ! You are an excellent writer, and I look forward to reading the sequel you mentioned, if it ever materializes.
sweetprincipale chapter 8 . 2/16/2011
I am LOVING this story! I can't wait to read more.
87 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »