Reviews for Night Child
sweetprincipale chapter 8 . 2/16/2011
I am LOVING this story! I can't wait to read more.
LondonMarie chapter 46 . 1/10/2011
I'm quite surprised and pleased by this story. It was very good. I did figure out it was Connor in Bufffy's dream, but I was super excited when my suspicions were confirmed. I love that it was bunnies. It gave me a sense of Anya. Wonderful job.
LondonMarie chapter 38 . 1/10/2011
I was reading all of their little segments and got to the end of the chapter. You are evil
WolfWarriorz chapter 23 . 1/9/2011
I. Love. Your. Story. Always been a fan of Spiffy, and even if it started out much the same as other stories, the way you've developed it into something totally unique... Wow. It's three in the morning where I'm at, and I got in a right spot of trouble when I burst out laughing...Er, multiple times. Mostly when Spike was talking about Angel - those always seem to be the funniest parts. This story really is fantastic, congratulations. I will read the rest tomorrow, but I really have to sleep now - it's been twenty-six hours since I woke up :/ I'll leave another review when I finish :) Again, 3 3 3
spiritedghost chapter 46 . 1/6/2011
That was some ride!
spiritedghost chapter 34 . 1/6/2011
Damn it to sodding hell. I was right all along it is Connar. (dances around singing) I AM SO SMART, MY NAME IS BART! What you don't watch the Simpson's? Bloody hell!
spiritedghost chapter 10 . 1/5/2011
You sly devil you. So not Connar. I think I will shut up and just read now and save comments for the end.
spiritedghost chapter 7 . 1/5/2011
(looks around and smirks) I assume here you are referring to Connar. At least I hope so. I am now returning to my reading to find out. (looks you dead in the eyes) You are speaking of Connar, yeah?
spiritedghost chapter 5 . 1/5/2011
Ya know I read these stories and I also write fanfiction **BTVS**(shameless plug or not so shameless) but I have to say it, this story. is blowing me away. I mean come on, it is funny as hell. The characters are so true to the show it is scary (that was a compliment go with it). I have told others that they wrote really great stories but this. This is not only brilliant, this my friend is fantastic and you should definitely go forth and write an original story and get the damn thing PUBLISHED. Because this is the best I have read and there are some really great fanfiction writers out there. You just happen to Top Them All! Have I mentioned I LOVE THIS STORY! Now go away I need to finish this puppy tonight.
whomoi chapter 46 . 12/27/2010
There are SO many things I loved about this story. I love that the whole gang lives and works together fighting bad guys. I love being able to watch the kids grow up. I love that they have kids,period. I love that Willow and Xander finally got together, because in the words of George Carlin," Gay/straight-don't be so suburban!" Besides, I'm guessing old One-eyed Willie wouldn't be adamantly opposed to a three-way.;)I love that you're able to keep the characters' personalities so close to canon,but mostly, I love that you're also able to retain the comedic aspects. So many people try to do that and fail,but you're really effin hilarious. I guess if I had one request for the sequel, it would be that Giles finally gets a woman, preferably someone much younger(or younger looking) and completely inappropriate,because that would be hilarious, and I'd like to see someone bring out the Ripper in old Rupes.
whomoi chapter 8 . 12/27/2010
Buffy The Bloody has a nice ring to it methinks.
whomoi chapter 2 . 12/27/2010
I love it. If this story just abruptly ended at ch. 2, it would still be awesome. I was just watching the final episode the other day,and it left me feeling like, "Yep-still bull crap." What's the point in saving the world if there's no Spike left in it? lol at "slayer blowjobs."
crimsonlove4evr chapter 46 . 12/19/2010
Yay I just finished reading this and it was awsome. I would love a sequel. I also loved the fact that everyone was in character. A major added bonus. You are an awsome writer and I can't wait for more of your work much love from a major fan ;)
Nicky chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
Captin Peroxide?

Non-moody Angel?

Buffy and Spike together?

Willow non-gay?

Kiddies?

Heck ya :) That was awesome :) The bunnies, oh god the bunnies as I read that it could take any form I was like let's see..OMG BUNNIES!
hannahncakes chapter 46 . 12/12/2010
Wow. Just finished reading this story it was amazing from start to finish! You write the characters brilliantly & the kiddies were lovelly as well. Would love a squel!
88 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »