Reviews for Night Child
hannahncakes chapter 4 . 12/8/2010
Really loving this story so far! Hoping to read some more later it's making me smile lots :)
Kylie Potter chapter 46 . 12/5/2010
I loved loved loved loved this so much! Seriously, my math grade will probably suffer because I read this instead of doing my homework. I can't wait for the sequel I don't really know what I want to see, maybe exploring the relationship between Lillian and Will? Other that, no idea. But it was a really great story and I love the way you wrote the characters )
tigerlily89 chapter 46 . 11/26/2010
I absolutely loved it! The bunnies were a great tribute to Anya! Also, I always wondered why with all the resources of WR&H Angel never tried to find a way BESIDES the Shanshu prophecy to get around the curse... Great story.
RKF22 chapter 46 . 11/24/2010
great story took me 3 days to read it keep up the great work
joey chapter 46 . 11/13/2010
awww im actually sad that this fic is over! i really enjoyed reading it!

i will defiantly wait for a sequel! thanks for the awesome fic and the fast updates were greatly appreciated.

hideher chapter 46 . 11/13/2010
What a great ending! Loved this fic. Thank you so much for the entertaining story!
Sarah chapter 46 . 11/12/2010
I just wanted to let you know that I absolutely loved your story! I only started reading it a few weeks ago, so I didn't have to wait long to get to the end, but I was hanging on every word. You have a really good grasp of the characters.. sometimes I read fanfic and I think to myself that the characters are totally different in the story than in the series, you did a really great job of finding the voices and personalities of the characters, it made it really interesting and believable. I think you're really talented, and I definitely think you should write a sequel :)
joey chapter 45 . 11/10/2010
nice chapter! im glad everyone is alright! i am really liking the coupling of dawn and travis. they are so sweet!

can't wait for the next chapter! please update again soon!

joey chapter 44 . 11/8/2010
hey cute chapter. i like that it was from bug's point of view. thank you for the quick updates!

can't wait for the next one!

hideher chapter 43 . 11/8/2010
Thank goodness...Thanks for the update
joey chapter 43 . 11/8/2010
cool chapter! very exciting! i think im actually going to miss that rabbit world...lol.

can't wait for the next chapter! please update again soon!

joey chapter 42 . 11/6/2010
ok this is an amazing story! the plot is awesome and there is so much detail! i really like how you write from all there perspectives. and i like all your original characters... as well as the old ones of course.

cant wait for the next chapter!

please update again soon! :)
Nikki chapter 42 . 11/6/2010
Wow that a lot of rabbits but looks like they done it go willow ha ha whys everyone keep threatening to kill travis first angel then spike now willow still loving this cant wait for more
hideher chapter 41 . 11/2/2010
Oh you evil evil person...what a way to end the chapter.
Nikkilou chapter 40 . 11/1/2010
I love this fic nice to see angel and spike sort of getting along without trying to bash each others brains out write nope soon i wanna get rid of the rabbits preferably without killing spike
87 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »