Reviews for Night Child
Nicky chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
Captin Peroxide?

Non-moody Angel?

Buffy and Spike together?

Willow non-gay?

Kiddies?

Heck ya :) That was awesome :) The bunnies, oh god the bunnies as I read that it could take any form I was like let's see..OMG BUNNIES!
hannahncakes chapter 46 . 12/12/2010
Wow. Just finished reading this story it was amazing from start to finish! You write the characters brilliantly & the kiddies were lovelly as well. Would love a squel!
wandwaving chapter 46 . 12/11/2010
This was one amazing story!
hannahncakes chapter 4 . 12/8/2010
Really loving this story so far! Hoping to read some more later it's making me smile lots :)
Kylie Potter chapter 46 . 12/5/2010
I loved loved loved loved this so much! Seriously, my math grade will probably suffer because I read this instead of doing my homework. I can't wait for the sequel I don't really know what I want to see, maybe exploring the relationship between Lillian and Will? Other that, no idea. But it was a really great story and I love the way you wrote the characters )
tigerlily89 chapter 46 . 11/26/2010
I absolutely loved it! The bunnies were a great tribute to Anya! Also, I always wondered why with all the resources of WR&H Angel never tried to find a way BESIDES the Shanshu prophecy to get around the curse... Great story.
RKF22 chapter 46 . 11/24/2010
great story took me 3 days to read it keep up the great work
joey chapter 46 . 11/13/2010
awww im actually sad that this fic is over! i really enjoyed reading it!

i will defiantly wait for a sequel! thanks for the awesome fic and the fast updates were greatly appreciated.

hideher chapter 46 . 11/13/2010
What a great ending! Loved this fic. Thank you so much for the entertaining story!
Sarah chapter 46 . 11/12/2010
I just wanted to let you know that I absolutely loved your story! I only started reading it a few weeks ago, so I didn't have to wait long to get to the end, but I was hanging on every word. You have a really good grasp of the characters.. sometimes I read fanfic and I think to myself that the characters are totally different in the story than in the series, you did a really great job of finding the voices and personalities of the characters, it made it really interesting and believable. I think you're really talented, and I definitely think you should write a sequel :)
joey chapter 45 . 11/10/2010
nice chapter! im glad everyone is alright! i am really liking the coupling of dawn and travis. they are so sweet!

can't wait for the next chapter! please update again soon!

joey chapter 44 . 11/8/2010
hey cute chapter. i like that it was from bug's point of view. thank you for the quick updates!

can't wait for the next one!

hideher chapter 43 . 11/8/2010
Thank goodness...Thanks for the update
joey chapter 43 . 11/8/2010
cool chapter! very exciting! i think im actually going to miss that rabbit world...lol.

can't wait for the next chapter! please update again soon!

joey chapter 42 . 11/6/2010
ok this is an amazing story! the plot is awesome and there is so much detail! i really like how you write from all there perspectives. and i like all your original characters... as well as the old ones of course.

cant wait for the next chapter!

please update again soon! :)
90 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »