Reviews for Night Child
Nikkilou chapter 40 . 11/1/2010
I love this fic nice to see angel and spike sort of getting along without trying to bash each others brains out write nope soon i wanna get rid of the rabbits preferably without killing spike
hideher chapter 39 . 10/29/2010
Wow way to freak me out here...killing my beloved Spike? was just about to give up on finishing reading the fic, then you brought me back with Willow and the rock!
Libby Lee Smythe chapter 2 . 10/22/2010
wow. detailed. lol.
hideher chapter 36 . 10/17/2010
Hahahaha...loved it! I really like the Spike/Travis interactions...Travis is a great OC!
hideher chapter 35 . 10/15/2010
Loved it!
SayianWizard chapter 33 . 10/12/2010
And the rabbits are back with a vengeance! Seemingly unstoppable too. The humor between Buffy and Spike is a great as ever. Also great seeing Xander's point of view on things. Though I see the foreshadowing wasn't over. Liam still go that scar on his check. Can't wait for what's next.
hideher chapter 33 . 10/12/2010
Thanks for the update! Love that you brought Connor and Travis into the story more...great fic
hideher chapter 32 . 10/11/2010
I gotta say, I've seen this fic pretty regularly lately when you update but I've just never gotten around to reading...and I am so kicking myself right about now. I love this fic! Very well written, easily understood, funny, very entertaining, and the characters are well rounded (not just one dimensional). You have nice 'fluffy' moments mixed in with healthy doses of action. Very very entertaining story.
SayianWizard chapter 32 . 10/9/2010
Explaining the milk thing never gets old. Also, its good to see Travis in the mix. About time that git Spencer gets what he deserves and Xander loves being called a nummy treat, lol. Can't wait to see the next fiasco with the bunnies.
SayianWizard chapter 31 . 10/8/2010
Awesome fight between Connor and Spike. Wouldn't have expected anything less from a fight between them. Poor Bug worried about his Dad. I wonder what he's going to think about the milk if he thinks their silent communication is creepy.
SayianWizard chapter 30 . 10/6/2010
Lol. Everyone is always finding out about Buffy and Spike's sexcapades. Interesting to see the purely demon side of Spike come out. Glad Buffy got him to stop though would love to see the fight between him and Connor seeing as he managed to injure Buffy.
SayianWizard chapter 29 . 10/1/2010
Just caught up from chapter 24 to now. Was a little busy for a while. Interesting development bringing Connor into the story though it seems appropriate. When they went back to bunny world I thought they were going to go into full battle mood. Also nice touch to add Melinda's thoughts to the whole situation, haven't heard much from her. Can't wait to read more.
SayianWizard chapter 23 . 9/22/2010
So Lillian power with magic is explained and its cool that Connor is married with his own family. And who'd have thought the prophecy would include Lillian and Liam too. Like the idea of a forward attack though that would be awesome. Extremely looking forward to what happens next. You really do know how to tell a story!
SayianWizard chapter 22 . 9/21/2010
Just read the two chapters you updated. Kids just never listen. Though then again from them messing around with the scythe and talisman now they know what's to come. Though Angel trying to explain about the milk was funny, knew that would eventually come up. Well it looks like their not out of the danger after all. Can't wait to see what happens next.
SayianWizard chapter 20 . 9/18/2010
So Xander and Willow are together, cool! And have triplets to boot! Nice to see more stuff from the kids and Lillian practicing magic. Though to bad the kids can't go to regular school and hang with other kids. Also loved Angel covered in birthday cake, any birthday with a cake fight is awesome. Spike is such a softie letting Lillian pretty him up, lol.
88 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 Next »