Reviews for Night Child
SayianWizard chapter 18 . 9/16/2010
Yes! Another chapter. I'm glad you've decided to continue the story, I absolutely love it. Buffy and Spike are so loving with the baby and I love the his nickname, Bug, lol. Also, cool that Angel and Melinda wanna have a baby. And Buffy milk has mystical power which explains why Bug drinks so much of it. Figures he would be a strong child. Can't wait to see what you have in store next. More moments with the baby too!
JarodLover chapter 17 . 9/13/2010
very nice. can't wait for more to the story.
SayianWizard chapter 17 . 9/13/2010
Yay! The Great Evil has been defeated and the baby born! I was hoping it would be a boy. The story has been awesome so far and I'm glad your deciding to continue it. I'm sure whatever ideas you have will be great. Looking forward to what's next.
SayianWizard chapter 16 . 9/13/2010
Poor Spike stuck with helping at a baby shower. Also, nice to see Mel has an aggressive side, lol. Good to see Angel have a chance at true happiness again. Nice touch with the baby having Giles name. So I guess the baby will be born soon? Maybe next chapter *wink* *wink*. Definitely looking forward to what happens next.
SayianWizard chapter 15 . 9/12/2010
Kennedy and the wild animal thing never get old, Spike should really keep his roaring down, lol. Yay for Angel! It's about time! As Spike would say, "you need to get laid mate." The only question now is what would a non brooding Angel be like? Next chapter please!.
SayianWizard chapter 14 . 9/11/2010
The Great Evil is a bunny! That reminds me of the evil bunny from Hodwinked, lol. Though that bunny doesn't mess around almost killing Spike, having stay in the hospital so long like he was. But good that he's feeling better. All those poor Slayers too. Defeating the First only to die later by something else. Also, nice that Angel has someone to date. Hope he doesn't get all broody and scare her away. I'll be patiently waiting to see what happens next.
JarodLover chapter 12 . 9/9/2010
Just read your whole story it is very exciting. Can't wait to see what happens next.
hulettwyo chapter 12 . 9/9/2010
Thanks for the awesome reviews. I was a little nervous about posting this story since it's the first thing I've written since high school English (and no, I won't tell you how long ago that was). I'm not a writer at all, really. Numbers, spreadsheets and databases are my forte, so it makes me happy that someone likes it.
SayianWizard chapter 12 . 9/9/2010
Another great chapter! Anya and her fear of bunnies, lol. As usual not matter what he says Angel can't get over the fact Spike has Buffy and he doesn't. And looks like the Great Evil has arrived and it isn't playing around. Hope Buffy and the baby are ok. Goddess Willow was amazing as always with the electricity. Looking forward to what happens next.
SayianWizard chapter 11 . 9/8/2010
Now that's a sight I'd like to see:Spike passing out. And its so like Buffy to turn worry into violence, lol. Also, love Xander's repetition after Willow and Giles's was so predictable with him and those glasses. Wonder what Angel's gonna think or rather do when he finds out Buffy is pregnant.
SayianWizard chapter 10 . 9/7/2010
Love the updates. Looks like Buffy and Spike are the one's having the child. Also, explains what the seer was saying about the child coming soon. Can't wait to read everyone's reactions to Buffy being pregnant.
SayianWizard chapter 5 . 9/6/2010
I've read all five chapter and I like the story. I'm interested in seeing where its going to go though. Can't wait till you update.
87 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6