Reviews for Conversation 16
KTG chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
This was wonderful!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
Amazing and hot and so perfect season 1 Jeff i want to cry for how perfect this is.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Fuck that is hot!
MioneAlterEgo chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
It's a crime and a sin that this story doesn't have at least 87 glowing reviews. Your characterizations are just spot-on perfection, and you achieved an insane level of heat in comparatively few words. I'll have to read it at least four more times! Well done, indeed. PLEASE keep writing for this pairing!
DayDreamer077 chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
hm...alrighty!
JustDanny chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
Just love it!
infiniteternity chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
I'm sure you've heard this all before, but you've written this incredibly and amazingly well. The characters were absolutely in tune with their personalities and the flow was just right. You've managed to make a good length one-shot out of a sex scene; it's something most authors cannot achieve. Thank you.
sinecure chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
Hot. And well written. I like the non-schmoopy Jeff in here, though I do like schmoopy Jeff, too. It's nice to see them true to their characters in a smut fic. Jeff really is kind of a dick in the show, and you've got him down rather well. And Annie, as well. Hope you write more Jeff/Annie! :)
of self chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
I had to stuff my knuckles into my mouth cause while I want to squee, I cannot. Your Jeff is perfect. And in character. And sort of smitten with Annie but a little in denial about it yet. AMAZING. :)
Undead Author chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
oh

my

god

this is NOT a fic i should have read in the same room as my parents alskdjfhg
Ella chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
Omg the hottest Jeff/Annie story I have ever read. Amazing!
Alatariel24 chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
This is one of the best Jeff/Annie fics I've read. You really capture both of them, and I feel like this is exactly what would (or will hopefully) happen their first time together. Great job!
antebellum.kid chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
Your syntax is so amazingly Jeff-like... Obviously it's third person and obviously Annie's there, too, but I love that it really zeroes in on his thought process during all of this. The way they respond in this makes a lot of sense, and is even better here because it's super well-written. Quite in-character and quite erotic, which is an awesome spin on the pair of them. Keep up the great work!
wessiewoo chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
Oh, man. So good. A lot more honest to the characters than most M-rated fics-Annie's not exactly a vixeny seductress, and Jeff isn't prone to patience. Great job-write more please. :)