Reviews for On Dead Ancestors and Predestined Fate
Spiral Reflection chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
I wish there was a continuation- I completely loved this :)
Silver Fang 101 chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
Love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
ROFL!
Daemon seems to be that kind of person who won't leave you alone and will always be there at the worst times
Crazed King chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
Nice!
Anime Kat Reaper chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
Nice, and Deamon calls Tsuna insolent? I would have ignored the ghost until he left or fully made himself visible and put the test on hold.
kage kitsune no yami chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
Wow, this really is good. Great even :)
Jazebeth chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
I'm a bit confused here...
Daemon were trying to guide Tsuna in fine mafia boss in his own way but suddenly the topic changes into him (Daemon) didn't kill Giotto on his time...

so I was thinking... "Why they need Vongola Bloodline in the first place?"
dark-dreams-of-love chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
God. Reborn didnt have to utter a single word and he still spoke volumnes xD loved it! Amazing!
pinkus-pyon chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
gran fic
BlizzardXIII chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
Hahaha I loved this! Is this a one shot though? I loved how Daemon Spade was being such a pompous ass to Tsuna. He's actually rather cute in a twisted, self absorbed kinda way. Hahaha. And I randomly pictured the first gen singing 'The old men's dead and gone, dead and gone' from the song Dead and Gone by TI Hahah. I really enjoyed your story!
A Midsummer chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
Ahahaha, I can definitely imagine that blatant favoritism of Primo-kun.

Daemon being a total pest in the middle of an exam? pfft. For some reason, the humorous situation sounds plausible.

"We are but fragments of memory, not souls." A figment then. That sounds interesting...a mere record of independent conscious thought. Not really living but existing.

-shakes head- Heh. I've always liked the concept of Reincarnation and Rebirth. It goes hand in hand with my infatuation with Time Travel.

The last bit was pure crack. The tunafish snapped? oh my.
uchiha-sakura193 chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
so that's why tsuna destroyed the rings. LOL
nina chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
woohoo this is wonderful! Is this a one shot? I hope there is more chapter..

D
Alia Inverse chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
I especially loved Knuckles extreme preach, and the relationships between the first and tenth generation seemed very natural...

I'm not following the anime, but this made me want to check the Primo Family Arc!
Sleepy Mangos chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
Wonderful! I love your characterizations of Tsuna, and the Primo Family, especially Daemon. This very much felt like it could take place in either the manga or anime, and fit in with the over all story. I look forward to reading your other works! D