Reviews for He's Gone by Many Names
sleipnirfenris chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
This was very good. Yup, you probably did open a door that should have remained closed lol. Because now I think Eames being the Doctor is a very good idea LOL.

As for the metaphors, I didn't even notice. As many psycholinguistics will tell you, George Lakoff being the main one, metaphors are driven by thought, not language. Language itself is created through thought by humans. It simply allows us to communicate our ideas to each other in a way that is understandable, so really, how can you mix your metaphors? P

BTW, and I loved this when I found out, most of what you say IS a metaphor anyway.

Loved the fic.

Verbal x
azure-lupis chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
You have no idea how long I've waited for someone to do an Inception/Dr Who crossover! You've just made my life, haha. I hope there's more in the works )
Fullmetal Embers chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
You're not insane, you're brilliant!
The Mechanical Magpie chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
Ye gods, I hope this continues. This is far too cool of an idea to let go of. Doctor Who and Inception in one fic? BE STILL MY HEART. -Collapses-
owl-eats-waffles chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
That was very, very good! Loved the idea of Eames being 12, so original. Funny as well, which is always good. Well done!