Reviews for Unwanted Relationship
Guest chapter 5 . 12/23/2012
I really wish you would continue this story. It's really good.
Wrath4life chapter 3 . 5/2/2012
In this chapter you spelled Grimmjow's name as Grimmjaw what's up with that lol. I'm really liking this story it's really interesting so I'm guessing Aizen has a thing for Ichigo as well? :3
XamierTheNobody chapter 5 . 1/24/2012
I OFFICIALLY HATE YOU, STOP WRITING STORIES THAT YOU'LL NEVER FINISH! IT'S GOING TO PISS OFF A LOT OF PEOPLE(Including me)It's just stupid to leave a story unfinished and then go on to twenty five more and never finish them. You fail at fanfiction for this.
ravensterling123 chapter 5 . 1/10/2011
okay! Just tell me the name of the new one and I'll be able to tell )
Eldar-Melda chapter 5 . 1/10/2011
I think you should write it in your profile but whatever!
e2tavi chapter 4 . 12/8/2010
Short but it good looking forward to the next chapter!
Guest chapter 4 . 12/8/2010
Short but good can't for the next chapter!
PleiadesWolfe chapter 4 . 11/19/2010
Grimm, you can have Ichi if you can prove that you will make his life better.
krito1389 chapter 4 . 10/24/2010
awesome story ...does aizen likes ichigo ? keep going with this story need to read more!
shadowX101 chapter 4 . 9/29/2010
awww...poor ichigo...i hope neliel wont start being a bitch to him...) i cant wait for the next chapter! D
Cherry-Starburst chapter 4 . 9/28/2010
I like this story, although it can get confusing, and I'd recommend another beta, there's still a lot of mistakes in this chapter like using 'loins' instead of 'lions' (that made me laugh :P ). Hope you continue soon!
shadowX101 chapter 3 . 9/19/2010
...*winces* ouch rukia was a bitch...lolz...) i cant wait for the next chapter! pls pls pls hurry!
wolfdragonful chapter 3 . 9/19/2010
Aw. More please.
BonneNuit chapter 3 . 9/19/2010
Shinji rocks, I like his loyalty to Ichigo, both in the manga and in your story. I hope to see more of Kenpachi, although I also hope you do NOT pair him up with anybody, unless its a one-sided crush on Ichigo (cuz he's so damn obsessed with him).
wolfdragonful chapter 2 . 9/12/2010
Argh! Good chapter and all - I want more setting details but I'm like that - but did you have to end it like that? I moan in frustration!

Can't wait for the next one!